Sleeping naked and getting caught
Pam

Chicago, IL

#53 Dec 4, 2012
Bianca wrote:
I sleep naked.
I mean i keep my door locked so its not really a big deal.
I don't understand the big to do about sleeping nude especially from people who lock their doors. Exactly who will see you? Mom, Dad, Grandparents or your siblings. By now they know the difference between male and female. You are not standing naked on a street corner, in front of strangers.
People have seemed to take a complete about face over the last 40 years. There were hippie communes where everyone was naked including men, women and kids of all ages.
I suggest that you have a MAJOR problem. Get help!
Sexy lady

Los Angeles, CA

#55 Dec 8, 2012
one time I was dared to run around my house naked. Turns out a group of guys were walking by. I tried to run fast by them but my friend cut me off. The guys walked over and asked me if they could touch me. I said sure. One of them took out his cock and started rubbing it on my pussy. the other started sucking my nipples. It felt good so I layed down. That was my first time. im 16.
Coastrouch

United States

#58 Dec 8, 2012
As a bi dad my kids sleep naked and I sleep naked all the time. They have seen me and I've seen them. It's hot and natural. Skype coastrouch add me
CCb

Clovis, CA

#59 Dec 14, 2012
James wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your sisters say anything? Next time you see them watching you while you are playing with yourself, ask them if they would like to take a closer look. If they say yes, then say something like "why don't you help me get off?" and maybe they might be wiling to either jerk or suck you off. Are they hot looking?
You're sick! They're his sisters!
Jess

Barnet, UK

#60 Dec 15, 2012
Nothing wrong with sleeping nude as long as you have a decent amount of privacy or those around you don't mind, doesn't matter if your a girl like me or a guy, just have some common decency for those around you :)
hotskypehookup20 m

Urbana, IL

#62 Dec 15, 2012
Sexy lady wrote:
one time I was dared to run around my house naked. Turns out a group of guys were walking by. I tried to run fast by them but my friend cut me off. The guys walked over and asked me if they could touch me. I said sure. One of them took out his cock and started rubbing it on my pussy. the other started sucking my nipples. It felt good so I layed down. That was my first time. im 16.
are you serious? thats how you first had sex? interesting, i would love to talk to you some more. add me on skype? M 17 years old :)
sampson

Sydney, Australia

#63 Dec 15, 2012
Caty wrote:
I slept naked for awhile I heard something in the closet I got up, and my brother popped out with a camera I screamed and jumped back onto the bed. He kept the video, and edited it to we're my boobs bounced up, and down really slowly catching my front-and-back sides!
I threw his camera in the pool one day:) so it's all good
gee are you a wet blanket "caty"<< spoil everything!!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#64 Dec 15, 2012
I grew up seeing my parents sleep naked and it was something I never really paid much attention to. I only started to pay a little more attention to my mum as I got older, wondering would I ever have boobs like she did or would I have hair down below. I have no problem with it now, although I do take care if my brothers are about.
Join Free
sampson

Sydney, Australia

#65 Dec 15, 2012
gina20 wrote:
I grew up seeing my parents sleep naked and it was something I never really paid much attention to. I only started to pay a little more attention to my mum as I got older, wondering would I ever have boobs like she did or would I have hair down below. I have no problem with it now, although I do take care if my brothers are about.
i reckon you would be even more sexy having a smooth shaved lil kitty:)

“:-)”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#66 Dec 15, 2012
I luv sleeping naked & well sleeping in a room with no lock or having just like a curtain 4 a door don't help to not get caught nudie. I know I've been caught nude a few times but I really don't see the big deal, it can be a little embarrassing depending on who sees u lol
sampson2

Sydney, Australia

#67 Dec 15, 2012
sxyfritzy wrote:
I luv sleeping naked & well sleeping in a room with no lock or having just like a curtain 4 a door don't help to not get caught nudie. I know I've been caught nude a few times but I really don't see the big deal, it can be a little embarrassing depending on who sees u lol
its only embaressing when your masterbating and then get caught out by your brother or dad and before you know it, they are blackmailing you into doing stuff:(

Location hidden

#68 Dec 15, 2012
sorry , cant oblige there !
sampson wrote:
<quoted text>i reckon you would be even more sexy having a smooth shaved lil kitty:)
James

Austin, TX

#69 Dec 15, 2012
gina20 wrote:
Oh, why not let your brothers see you in all your glory? I'm sure they would compliment you on hot your body looks when you are naked! Are they older or younger than you?

Location hidden

#70 Dec 15, 2012
my brothers are younger and I dont ' parade' in front of them.
James wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, why not let your brothers see you in all your glory? I'm sure they would compliment you on hot your body looks when you are naked! Are they older or younger than you?
Deaththekid

Melfort, Canada

#72 Dec 15, 2012
When my sister has friends over I purposely try and get caught naked by one of them. Haven't yet but I'm waiting for the time.

Location hidden

#73 Dec 15, 2012
a bit pervy that. I would have no interest in a guy that is posing.

Location hidden

#75 Dec 15, 2012
ok I will start baring all for them tonight
Oldcock wrote:
<quoted text>why not??
sampson

Sydney, Australia

#78 Dec 15, 2012
gina20 wrote:
sorry , cant oblige there !<quoted text>
i,m sad you feel that way gina!

“:-)”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#79 Dec 16, 2012
sampson2 wrote:
<quoted text>its only embaressing when your masterbating and then get caught out by your brother or dad and before you know it, they are blackmailing you into doing stuff:(
Ya I do agree with that

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#80 Dec 16, 2012
sampson2 wrote:
<quoted text>its only embaressing when your masterbating and then get caught out by your brother or dad and before you know it, they are blackmailing you into doing stuff:(
Reminds me once of when I fell asleep while crossdressed after "playing" with myself, and my Mom walked into my bedroom and saw me. She walked out, and luckily I wasn't blackmailed or reminded of it later on.!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min dtf_tep 912,007
why do some men say they appreciate small boobs? (Mar '13) 1 min lori563 330
Guys: Ever Fantasize about F*cking your Girlfri... 1 min RealMcCoy 2
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 1 min neipercent2 124,752
Dirty ki...k 1 min gaz666 177,549
want my girlfriends panties in stoke 2 min regalslave 31
Gay-Bi skype fun 2 min Undies 20,224
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min naseaa 445,574
More from around the web