How long do you edge while watching porn?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Julie

Halifax, Canada

#1 Jul 17, 2010
I've been edging for 2 hours now. How long do you edge or what is the longest that you have edged?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2 Jul 17, 2010
define edge... lol
Julie

Halifax, Canada

#3 Jul 17, 2010
Bring yourself just to the point of orgasm - then slow down or stop. Then work yourself up again over and over. It feels incredible.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4 Jul 17, 2010
Julie wrote:
Bring yourself just to the point of orgasm - then slow down or stop. Then work yourself up again over and over. It feels incredible.
oh ya i know exactly what u mean its an incredeble feeling :) ive been doing it for like an hour and a half right now... but usualy it can last pretty long if im surfing the web and checking hot stuff and have nothing next to me i will do it for a few hours maybe 2-3 is my max...: what about u?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5 Jul 17, 2010
One time I managed to stretch it out to nearly 6 hours, exploded in the most fantastic manner and never found the shot afterwards, flew right over my head and landed behind me somewhere, was great hahah.

Usually I just do it for an hour or two.
Julie

Halifax, Canada

#6 Jul 17, 2010
I'm at about 2 1/2 hours now. Watching xtube and reading these. Don't know what to let go on. Need to find a really hot video. What r u going to explode with?
Jeffsm

Bronx, NY

#8 Jul 17, 2010
I usually masturbate and "edge" about 45 min every night but have gone several hours with a new 2 hour video I might rent. It IS great. Julie I wish I could lick your fingers right now !!.......

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#7 Jul 17, 2010
Not sure if I'll finish today, might just keep myself on the edge for a while and let it rest till tomorrow. Not decided yet.
Like getting off to amateur stuff.
Join Free

“a ”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#9 Jul 17, 2010
I don't think of it as edging but, sometimes I like to do what you said, like looking at things that make me hot but not actually touch myself. So, I don't know if it's edging but kinda similar i guess

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#10 Jul 17, 2010
Julie wrote:
I'm at about 2 1/2 hours now. Watching xtube and reading these. Don't know what to let go on. Need to find a really hot video. What r u going to explode with?
im not sure lol i like to tease myself for a while and if i dont feel like getting anything to be able to clean around me then il just kep teasing. im hoping to find something hot. what about u? btw are u a girl or guy?

“a ”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#11 Jul 17, 2010
I haven't really "edged" or done what I've written in a while though. Last time that I really did something like that was probably in may, i don't really remember but I think I just planned to stop it or not go through with it completely and just go to sleep. But I think i was feeling hot the whole day , and then ,being slightly touchy. Finally, in the morning , I just continued until I had an orgasm. But, I think you realise after you have an orgasm that it wasn't such a BIG deal, like ,when you're feeling hot and "edging" I guess you think about that alot, but then after it's done you're back to reality and you're like "oh, it was just that" lol
Julie

Halifax, Canada

#12 Jul 17, 2010
Jass111 wrote:
<quoted text>
im not sure lol i like to tease myself for a while and if i dont feel like getting anything to be able to clean around me then il just kep teasing. im hoping to find something hot. what about u? btw are u a girl or guy?
Girl. Going to let go soon. Could do this all day but need to get other things done. Think I'm going to use a video of a guy jacking it to porn. Yummy!
OMG

Orlando, FL

#13 Jul 17, 2010
about 2 minutes

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#14 Jul 17, 2010
Julie wrote:
<quoted text>
Girl. Going to let go soon. Could do this all day but need to get other things done. Think I'm going to use a video of a guy jacking it to porn. Yummy!
u can watch me if u want....wel both let go at the same time.. what do u say?:)
Julie

Halifax, Canada

#15 Jul 17, 2010
Jass111 wrote:
<quoted text>
u can watch me if u want....wel both let go at the same time.. what do u say?:)
Would have loved to. Just let go though. Wow juice running everywhere.
OMG

Orlando, FL

#16 Jul 17, 2010
2, 3 minutes and "OOOOOOOOH, and boom goes the dynamite."

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#17 Jul 17, 2010
Julie wrote:
<quoted text>
Would have loved to. Just let go though. Wow juice running everywhere.
ah thats too bad would u be interessted in seing me let go?
sounds fun

Williston, VT

#18 Jul 17, 2010
How can we see
Jeffsm

Bronx, NY

#19 Jul 17, 2010
Julie wrote:
<quoted text>
Would have loved to. Just let go though. Wow juice running everywhere.
I would put all that juice in a glass & drink it.
Lionbar says

Rotherham, UK

#21 Jul 18, 2010
Julie, that was so horny ! Loved it. You've got me edging now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min boorrd 418,648
Swap slutty snapchat names (Sep '13) 3 min Jimmy37 5,132
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Toh11 547,056
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min mytruelove10 254,312
Shemale snapchat (Feb '13) 3 min 9ft of love 980
I send nudes on snapchat, Comment for pic ;) @N... 3 min Cwbaker13 1,129
Albuquerque gay boy needs discipline 3 min Ready for assplay 10
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min jacob barnes 599,628
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 8 min John8760 61,893
More from around the web