Garland, TX

#1 Aug 12, 2012
Do you find taboo sex more thrilling?
Cindy

Sidney, MT

#2 Sep 8, 2012
wild willy wrote:
Do you find taboo sex more thrilling?
Me and my dad went camping to a lake after I we went into our cabin. My dad stripped down naked I think I was stairing abit long lol. He said are you going to stay in your wet clothing. I smiled and took off my bikini standing infront of him. Is that good I laugh my dads cock began to get hard. I knew what a erection was and had been sexually active. So I felt sexy in the fact my dad got instantly hard lol. You look really good sweetie my dad said looking me up and down. I smiled and didn't hide the fact I enjoued looking him up and down. I felt myself getting wet and he noticed and smiled, can I have a hug he asked. I felt a rush as I moved closer and gave him a tight hug. His erection was pressed against my tummy and the hug lasted several minutes. I felt his hand move holding my ass and rubb and squeez it. Your little bubble butt feels nice sweetie I like it. I didnt know if he was going to ever let go lol. I then rubbed his shoulders and he leaned in and french kissed me. Suddenly we where laying on the bed his fingers pulling on my vaginal lips. flirting with penitrating me teasing me and rubbing my clit. My hand grabbed his cock and squeezed it as I began to cumm. His fingers entered me and I spread my legs letting him know I was VERY accepting of what we where doing. Your not a virgin he whiispered, I whispered back to him, no its ok. He understood and so did I where we both wanted this to go. I felt the thick head enter me and bit my lip Dads cock was thick. He slid into me slowly stretching me for his bigger cock. I had a boyfriend and my dad was married but it didn't matter we had our own right to enjoy one another. I felt my body reaching another orgasm and wrapped my legs around my dad. He pressed Very deep inside of me and he began to cum inside of me. My dad and me found ourselves fucking all the time after that I moved out of my moms and in with my dad. Everytime my step mom left we fucked till she got home. I only had 2 more years of school and stayed with them a few more years. No one ever found out and when given the chance we fuck like like lovers.
josh

Akron, OH

#3 Dec 27, 2013
Cindy I would love to here more about u and ur dad
Kauson

Tarawa, Kiribati

#4 May 27, 2014
Very interested
James

Lakeland, FL

#5 Saturday Sep 13
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>Me and my dad went camping to a lake after I we went into our cabin. My dad stripped down naked I think I was stairing abit long lol. He said are you going to stay in your wet clothing. I smiled and took off my bikini standing infront of him. Is that good I laugh my dads cock began to get hard. I knew what a erection was and had been sexually active. So I felt sexy in the fact my dad got instantly hard lol. You look really good sweetie my dad said looking me up and down. I smiled and didn't hide the fact I enjoued looking him up and down. I felt myself getting wet and he noticed and smiled, can I have a hug he asked. I felt a rush as I moved closer and gave him a tight hug. His erection was pressed against my tummy and the hug lasted several minutes. I felt his hand move holding my ass and rubb and squeez it. Your little bubble butt feels nice sweetie I like it. I didnt know if he was going to ever let go lol. I then rubbed his shoulders and he leaned in and french kissed me. Suddenly we where laying on the bed his fingers pulling on my vaginal lips. flirting with penitrating me teasing me and rubbing my clit. My hand grabbed his cock and squeezed it as I began to cumm. His fingers entered me and I spread my legs letting him know I was VERY accepting of what we where doing. Your not a virgin he whiispered, I whispered back to him, no its ok. He understood and so did I where we both wanted this to go. I felt the thick head enter me and bit my lip Dads cock was thick. He slid into me slowly stretching me for his bigger cock. I had a boyfriend and my dad was married but it didn't matter we had our own right to enjoy one another. I felt my body reaching another orgasm and wrapped my legs around my dad. He pressed Very deep inside of me and he began to cum inside of me. My dad and me found ourselves fucking all the time after that I moved out of my moms and in with my dad. Everytime my step mom left we fucked till she got home. I only had 2 more years of school and stayed with them a few more years. No one ever found out and when given the chance we fuck like like lovers.
Very hot story. Would love to hear more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Johnny_3600 176,033
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Dogfuck73 302,311
Dorset boy sex bournemouth (Dec '13) 4 min johndick40 34
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Bigcock97 405,670
Any gay/bi lads in SOUTH WALES?? (Nov '13) 5 min dean t 2,255
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min College soccer pl... 494,126
Gay snapchat users (Jan '13) 5 min looking4funb 4,196
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min tingtong615 21,035
•••

Human Sexuality People Search