Rocky Mountain House, Canada

#38 Jun 22, 2012
I would love to trade some wife pics my kik is dalton20122012

Since: Jun 12

Rocky Mountain House, Canada

#39 Jun 22, 2012
Dix wrote:
<quoted text>
Still thinking about your sneaked pictures. Sounds hot. My wife pics were all voluntary. She willingly spread her legs to show everything.
Dix I'd love to c ur wife my kik is dalton20122012
Anonymous

United States

#40 Jun 22, 2012
Kinda new to this. What is a kik?
Carlosparket89

Manchester, UK

#42 Jun 22, 2012
Kik me on Carlosparket89
BigMike

United States

#43 Jun 22, 2012
when my wife is passed out on the better the floor or whatever, I always get those clothes off and take all the pictures I can especially if we just screwed I'll show the cream pie just so I can show them to my friends. And if they're over playing cards or whatever, I let them look at her live feel her up, finger bang or whatever they want it's so hot to see her laying there passed out with her mouth open snoring and one of my buddies is flopped his Dick into her mouth and take a picture!if she ever finds out and gets mad I'll tell her she shouldn't be drinking and passing out in front of my guys! Never let anybody bang her yet, but I've been thinking how hot that would be when she's out cold cause she never wants to do it normally
Anonymous

Huntington, NY

#44 Jun 22, 2012
Big mike I would love to trade. Timbk87@yahoo. Com
Rye

Lake Forest, CA

#45 Jun 22, 2012
Big mike I would like to trade with u man kik Rye668 man got some of daughter too if u want them
Anonymous

Philadelphia, PA

#46 Jun 23, 2012
Rye wrote:
Big mike I would like to trade with u man kik Rye668 man got some of daughter too if u want them
Love to see your wife!
Join Free
Anonymous

Philadelphia, PA

#47 Jun 23, 2012
Trade each others wife's kik uncertain1965
smokymcpot420

Garfield, MN

#48 Jun 23, 2012
J_rod_nj wrote:
I was kind of hoping to trade with someone.. but I may be willing to share.
ill trade
alan

Hendersonville, NC

#50 Jul 17, 2012
How can I learn about taking secret photos of my wife, without her knowing? I have a few but I got them by pretending to surf the net on my i phone. There must be a better way.
maddog

Lawrenceville, GA

#51 Jul 18, 2012
alan wrote:
How can I learn about taking secret photos of my wife, without her knowing? I have a few but I got them by pretending to surf the net on my i phone. There must be a better way.
I got a mini DVR cam that looks like a flash drive, it has motion detect and sound. I use it all the time and she has no clue, she thinks its just one of my computer things. I can pick it up hide it in my hand and take pics and video while doing things to her. I have several pics and vids i would luv to trade maadog52960 @ gmail dot com
Help me

Canada

#52 Jul 18, 2012
Im the same. I've taken some with my iPhone without her knowing but I want to find a beetle way to take photos of her.
I'm willing to trade photos o her. no face pics though
DRJ

Phenix City, AL

#54 Jul 18, 2012
maddog wrote:
<quoted text>
I got a mini DVR cam that looks like a flash drive, it has motion detect and sound. I use it all the time and she has no clue, she thinks its just one of my computer things. I can pick it up hide it in my hand and take pics and video while doing things to her. I have several pics and vids i would luv to trade maadog52960 @ gmail dot com
Email doesn't work?
maddog

Lawrenceville, GA

#55 Jul 18, 2012
DRJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Email doesn't work?
sorry
maddog52960 @ gmail dot com
Traveler767

Plainfield, IL

#56 Jul 18, 2012
J_rod_nj wrote:
Do any guys take secret pictures or videos of their wife?
I have sneaked a few short video clips of her dressing with my iphone. I have shared them a few times and it turns me on.
I would love to see. Budrock1 is my kik. TY
Pic daddy

Columbia, SC

#59 Nov 8, 2012
Martina12 wrote:
I really hope that my boyfriend doesn't take any pictures of me secretly. And if he does that he does not trade them at least.
He does....and he does.
chad

United States

#60 Nov 8, 2012
I got pics of my GD 14029108500
wantsit

Tipton, UK

#61 Nov 8, 2012
I would. Love to see ur wives or gf. Send them. On. K ik. 42mpopeye
Sam

UK

#62 Nov 8, 2012
Jgorringe @ me. com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
delhi gay sex 3 min sourabh 3,266
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Jason5522xx 697,091
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min boubou15us 705,763
Maa ki chudai ki baatein 3 min raj 77
Dirty ki...k 4 min rohan 39,697
Haryana gay sex 4 min sexy gay 177
Naughty snap chat (Nov '12) 4 min Latrina 5,679
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Angel___012 328,761
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 7 min Jerry 11,229
More from around the web