monica_green

Penrith, Australia

#27 Jan 6, 2013
PureNSA wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to sit on your face if you wanna try it
yes I'd love to try it. i can imagine the intimate feeling and slight discomfort of you pressed against my face, and your thighs on either side of my head. it sounds sensual and hot.

also, I would like to try my head and chest being propped up on pillows somehow and seeing if its possible for a guy to penetrate my mouth while sitting on/over my face. or even just with his cock pressed/rubbing against my face.

Since: Oct 12

UK

#30 Jan 7, 2013
monica_green wrote:
<quoted text>
yes I'd love to try it. i can imagine the intimate feeling and slight discomfort of you pressed against my face, and your thighs on either side of my head. it sounds sensual and hot.
also, I would like to try my head and chest being propped up on pillows somehow and seeing if its possible for a guy to penetrate my mouth while sitting on/over my face. or even just with his cock pressed/rubbing against my face.
This all sounds good to me. Where you from? Contact me purensa84 @ yahoo . Com
Walt

Chicago, IL

#32 Jan 15, 2013
I enjoy sitting on a women's faces. I would love to sit on your face and force you sniff and then lick my warm, sweaty, butt hole clean.
Walt

Chicago, IL

#33 Jan 15, 2013
ass-lady wrote:
or any guys that wanna sit on a beautiful ladies face?
I would love to sit on your face.
allan dates jensen

Copenhagen, Denmark

#34 Jan 26, 2013
hej. wuy is always woman who sitting on mans face.
And why can men not sitting on a womans face,
I have myself on my own sister sitting on her face (fullweight)and she injoy it very much,
jack

Hokah, MN

#35 Feb 8, 2013
Gay this is gay. Little, tell that freak to STOP XD
jack

Hokah, MN

#36 Feb 8, 2013
Wanna sit on meh lol
Shy_Girl

Athens, GA

#38 Feb 9, 2013
I need a man with a bubble butt to sit on my face he could also use me as a chair when there is nowere to sit and even sit on me naked ;~D
Join Free
Davey

UK

#39 Feb 9, 2013
Shy_Girl wrote:
I need a man with a bubble butt to sit on my face he could also use me as a chair when there is nowere to sit and even sit on me naked ;~D
is it 'cos you are shy girl,maybe shy to experiment,needing a guy sensitive to teach you.
elias

Pensacola, FL

#41 Feb 21, 2013
does anyone know a good website or anything with great videos of male on female rather than female on male??
Rir3r

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#42 Mar 5, 2013
I am a straight male and would love to sit full weight on a face but I doubt if any female could take my 80Kg.I just want to know how it feels to have someone squirming under my ass.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#43 Mar 5, 2013
I love to sit & be sat on. Getting arse licked while balls played with or w*nked is an awesome feeling.
Skye

New York, NY

#44 Apr 12, 2013
YES! I'm 5'1 110 lbs and my bf is 6 ft 160 lbs and I always have him sit on my face. I personally find it sooo sexy. But not many women do, I don't get it haha. I also love when he pins my arms down with his knees while sitting on my face. It's an awesome position for a guy who wants to be in control. Very good for ball licking too! Bahhhh I love when guys sit anywhere on my body but I'm just weird haha.:)
Face sitter

UK

#45 Apr 13, 2013
I'm a guy who sit an females faces and have been doing this for over 20 years with lots of women I think women like having there face sat on just as muck as us men I have never had a problem doing this with any women I have met
ass-lady wrote:
or any guys that wanna sit on a beautiful ladies face?
Face sitter

UK

#47 Apr 13, 2013
Shy_Girl wrote:
post some contact details if you really want to have your face sat on
tinkerbell

Toronto, Canada

#48 Apr 13, 2013
Sitting on a face seems like it would be uncomfortable...the persons nose would be poking you in the a**s. Oh wait...never mind.
Simon

London, UK

#49 Apr 13, 2013
Francesca - what do you weigh. You can sit on my face
Female into facesitting

London, UK

#51 Apr 18, 2013
My name is Tracey I live in the uk and I really love it when a guy sit on my face naked and bears down on my face I eat his ass and smell it as well I love the aroma of a mans ass on my face I also sit on faces as well . What women doesn't but then how many women like to get there faces,s sat on if there is any female out there who has never had a man or woman facesitting them them at least once then you have not lived life too the full try it even if its only a one time deal try it you'll love it xxxx

“Depravity abounds...”

Since: Mar 13

Orlando, FL

#52 Apr 18, 2013
Female into facesitting wrote:
I really love it when a guy sit on my face naked and bears down on my face I eat his ass and smell it as well I love the aroma of a mans ass on my face
*splooge*
nickyboygirl

Franklin, TN

#54 Apr 18, 2013
I love facesitting. I would love sitting on your face with my bubble butt. My feminine ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maa ki chudai ki baatein 3 min dhiraj 367
Dirty ki...k 3 min Dnblover 63,296
is there any way to stop my boss from taking ad... 3 min emilyst 16
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Thattaguy 732,614
smelly unwashed ass 3 min sniffstyle 1
Panty sniffing and wanking (Mar '13) 4 min kane 27 london 53
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min dereckman67 347,524
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 6 min cocksucker13 731,559
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 20 min Dirtyandwetxx 97,674
More from around the web