Since: Nov 08

Clydebank, UK

#1 Jan 9, 2009
Just wondering if anyones ever been scanted or stripped by or in front of a member of the opposite sex

“Don't worry be happy”

Since: Mar 09

Carlisle, United Kingdom

#2 Mar 17, 2009
Masatada wrote:
Just wondering if anyones ever been scanted or stripped by or in front of a member of the opposite sex
I auditioned to join the cast of the film 'THE FULL MONTY' and they paid me to put my clothes back ON!
apollo

Coventry, UK

#3 Mar 17, 2009
yes, i have, i was on holiday in malta with my girlfriend, as you know malta is a very drug related country, n as we were coming through the airport i set the metal detector off, and as my bag was bein scanned they saw an object they didnt like, so they stripped me naked to see if i had anythink on me(cocain,heroin,a bomb maybe)but they didnt find anythink, then they looked in my bag for the object they saw, it was a f*ckin ipod video, n it was the metal plates n pins in my arm frm a previous bike accident that set off the metal detectors off.
IndianGirl

UK

#4 Mar 17, 2009
Not stripped naked but similar, when i was about 17 in the upper class in school. I went to a girls school in Indian which was a strict religious school, next door was asimilar all boys school. I was deputy head girl and, shall we say very innocent. and very self concious.
Anyway. outside the boys school gates was a traditional fishing boat. and one morning the boys asked me up to look at it. So i was there petending to row etc, when i fell backwards off the seat ending upside down between the seats. arms pinned by my sides sort of wedged. Now in the states or the uk people would help you if you were stuck like that. in indian no one helps but looks. i was there legs waving in the air, my school skirt round my waist and the boys wooping with laughter. i was skwerming frantically trying to get upright. when someone pulled my regulation nickers down to about my knees. i was screaming. and finally managed to free my self jump out of the boat and run back to the hostle crying.. took a week before i went to school again :-(
ALVI

Rawalpindi, Pakistan

#5 Mar 17, 2009
IndianGirl wrote:
Not stripped naked but similar, when i was about 17 in the upper class in school. I went to a girls school in Indian which was a strict religious school, next door was asimilar all boys school. I was deputy head girl and, shall we say very innocent. and very self concious.
Anyway. outside the boys school gates was a traditional fishing boat. and one morning the boys asked me up to look at it. So i was there petending to row etc, when i fell backwards off the seat ending upside down between the seats. arms pinned by my sides sort of wedged. Now in the states or the uk people would help you if you were stuck like that. in indian no one helps but looks. i was there legs waving in the air, my school skirt round my waist and the boys wooping with laughter. i was skwerming frantically trying to get upright. when someone pulled my regulation nickers down to about my knees. i was screaming. and finally managed to free my self jump out of the boat and run back to the hostle crying.. took a week before i went to school again :-(
oh so sad maybe you should come to pakistan i will take care of u my darling. lolz
IndianGirl

UK

#6 Mar 17, 2009
ALVI - It is not funny typical of a pakistani to think that its fun to see a girl humiliated like that !!!
ALVI

Rawalpindi, Pakistan

#7 Mar 17, 2009
ok i m sorry... i really do...
IndianGirl

UK

#8 Mar 17, 2009
Thank you...

It is a horrible thing to happen to a young girl. and made me especially embarrassed about my body for a very long time

ps ill let you off there are some conciderate pakistanies
Join Free
ALVI

Rawalpindi, Pakistan

#9 Mar 17, 2009
any thing else dear... and what are u doing in uk.....?????
IndianGirl

UK

#10 Mar 17, 2009
I moved here about 7 years ago now, and now live in London you???
ALVI

Rawalpindi, Pakistan

#11 Mar 17, 2009
me in pakistan. in islamabad enjoying life with my frndz... ok tell me do indians and pakistanis hate each other in UK??????? becoz here we want to kill each other {{{ha ha ha}}} just kidding....

Since: Dec 07

Mississauga, Canada

#12 Mar 17, 2009
Sorry indianGirl but that's some funny ass shit right there, i'm sure at least one of those boy's wanted to band the shit outta you lol, you should have went back the next day with PRIDE and not hiding in your room, you were 17 not 7.
IndianGirl

UK

#13 Mar 17, 2009
ALVI wrote:
me in pakistan. in islamabad enjoying life with my frndz... ok tell me do indians and pakistanis hate each other in UK??????? becoz here we want to kill each other {{{ha ha ha}}} just kidding....
No not had any problems heer between the indians and the pakistanies, bit of casual banter byt generally no problems, people here tend to think of it as being left back at home, and political problems there and not between the people
ALVI

Islamabad, Pakistan

#14 Mar 17, 2009
oh cool yr.... generally i think its the west who want to see india and pakis fighting each other and destroying each nuclear capability.....
IndianGirl

UK

#15 Mar 17, 2009
goingNUTZ wrote:
Sorry indianGirl but that's some funny ass shit right there, i'm sure at least one of those boy's wanted to band the shit outta you lol, you should have went back the next day with PRIDE and not hiding in your room, you were 17 not 7.
It was not funny and highly embarrassing yes i was 17 and not 7 . but how would you have liked it, to be in that situation ??? being fully exposed and no way to even protect yourself even with ones hands. no male of my age had ever seen me, and to be honest i was a very private girl. to be like that and have some 20 boys laughing at me, then to be called names etc later was v v v embarrassing, most people would cry and run away!!!
lincy

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#16 Mar 17, 2009
IndianGirl wrote:
oh poor one...
ALVI

Islamabad, Pakistan

#17 Mar 17, 2009
Islamabad In Pakistan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
42 yr old wife ask and i will answer 2 min anonuser 425
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Bearded buddy 598,292
horny lesbian snapchat (Jul '13) 2 min cassie_hotfreak 160
Swap slutty snapchat names (Sep '13) 2 min Jennifer__913 5,102
Snapchat nude stories (Feb '14) 3 min verosexy2 1,917
horny lesbian wants girl on girl sexting (Aug '11) 3 min jakhiiya 11,009
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min brazilian115 544,882
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Freddie Newman 253,180
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min Janek 61,302
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 7 min sosoohard 417,132