Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

Judged:

I asked my ex-gf to blow a guy in front of me while I play with her. She LOVE#D the idea and we eventually got drunk enough one time with a friend and she did it. I particullarly enjoyed when she alternatively kissed me and blowed his again and again. When he finished in her mouth, she almost shoked and had to swollow the biggest part of it, but when the guy left, we did great sex all night long and I enjoyed kissing her with a stinky salty and exciting taste in her mouth. Surely full of spermatozoids ;)
We both Loved it. I wish we were still doing it...
Old Man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

We play with a friend and since she gives bjs and swallows whe insists that we at least kiss her after she has finished a bj. Both of us have realy gotten into it and even eat her creampie after we have filled her.

Since: Jun 09

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2010

my ex-gf came home one time and told me how she just gave a bj to someone and kissed me and we just had a great sex. It was hot.
Old Man

Grafton, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Judged:

Kissing a woman after she has given a bj is nice but the best is to go down onher after she has taken a load or two. Especially when she straddles your face and spreads her lips and starts squeezing over your open mouth.
panTsniffr

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

It is a turnon!

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2010

Many people don't like the idea and think it's gay. But I think it's hot.

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

j-n-l wrote:
<quoted text>
it is one of my fantasies too, to suck a guy and swallow while my girlfriend enjoys watching the two of us at it.
Did you ever do it?
openminded

Merchantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

Oh, Yeah!
Old Man wrote:
Kissing a woman after she has given a bj is nice but the best is to go down onher after she has taken a load or two. Especially when she straddles your face and spreads her lips and starts squeezing over your open mouth.
Join Free
panTsniffer

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

ugh my ex did it with this guy in front of me and he kept making her look at me & tellme she was a slut and loved his bigger pole and i would kiss her and taste his precuuum and omg it was a TURNON afew times into it i saw that he had a big ole precum drip hanging so after i kissed her i lapped it off the end making him jerkaway in shock...i said mmm it almost went on our sheets cant let that happen and he said get over here bitch and made me give head, gf loved it so next time i did sum oral favors and licked four HUNG guys sticky cum off her face eww
Vendetta

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

I love getting into a 3some with 2 guys and watching them fondle and kiss before we take turns screwing eachother.
Hec

Bergenfield, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

glun wrote:
I am having this fantasy now:
My gf gives a bj to a friend or a stranger picked from a bar or club... he c*m in her mouth and then is dismissed, we get to kiss long kiss and have great sex. I love the idea of her pleasing another man, but to actually tast the juice of what she did, I think it's HOT! Does that make me gay???
Daimn I need a girlfriend! Any girl there interested in sharing daring fantasies, please email: glunbugulundun@yahoo.com
No but me and my girlfriend have had threesomes and after she gets done eating a girl out I make out with her

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

panTsniffer wrote:
ugh my ex did it with this guy in front of me and he kept making her look at me & tellme she was a slut and loved his bigger pole and i would kiss her and taste his precuuum and omg it was a TURNON afew times into it i saw that he had a big ole precum drip hanging so after i kissed her i lapped it off the end making him jerkaway in shock...i said mmm it almost went on our sheets cant let that happen and he said get over here bitch and made me give head, gf loved it so next time i did sum oral favors and licked four HUNG guys sticky cum off her face eww
NICE!!
glhh

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

nice
Jay

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

When I get super excited I like cumming in my wife's mouth and I tell her to hold ass much of them in her mouth as possible so that I can kiss her passionately. Is hot and she loves it.
James

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

When we were 37, and married about 10 years, I told my wife that I had always been curious about sucking a c*ck. She was intrigued. She contacted her old high-school boyfriend who had taken her cherry when they were both 16. They hadn't seen each other for over 15 years.

We met with him and she offered him a night of sex with her if he would let me watch and suck him several times. He agreed, but a little reluctantly, as he had never played with another guy before. Plus, he is happily married now and doesn't want to jeopardize his marriage. But like all men, he has a soft spot in his heart for the girl who took his cherry. We set it up, and it was a fantastic night!

We started by giving him a double bl*wjob, and then she fed his c*ck into my mouth. That was the single most exciting moment of our marriage. I sucked him until he was close and then they 69ed and had sex in several different positions.

Once, he was on his back, and she was laying on top of him. I played with his c*ck and I tongue-f*cked her a$$hole and then I pushed his c*ck into her pu$$y.

At my request, during the night she took several pictures of me with his c*ck in my mouth, and a short video of me while he was face-f*cking me.

For her it was a night of remembering her wild youth, for him it was a night of great sex with his first girl friend, and for me it was a wonderful night of pleasure and living out my fantasies. I'll never forget how it felt to be on my knees in front of him, with my lovely wife kneeling by my side, and looking at her angelic smile as she fed his hard c*ck into my waiting mouth. Truly a night to remember.

That was in August. we're going to get together with him again after the holidays.
glun

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

I love this more and more
Dale McDonald

Sullivan, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

I am looking for a girl that would like for me to lick her ass while she gives another guy head.
Bottomsup

Barnsley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Dale McDonald wrote:
I am looking for a girl that would like for me to lick her ass while she gives another guy head.
I would love my wife to agree to that

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Done this lots of times. My wife always swallows so it's not like there's a whole load in her mouth. She often gives someone a bj while I watch and then kisses me. Several times a week, she will come home from work and I can immediately tell what she has been up to. Her lips will be slightly swollen and when we kiss, the inside of her mouth will be very slick feeling with a slight bitter taste.
would you

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Id love to kiss and lick any of my gfs orifices after watching another guy empty into her. Id also like to kiss her after ive sucked off another guy ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay meet? harlow (Feb '13) 2 min Bi Guy 4,862
Girls - Do you ENJOY giving oral sex to men? (May '07) 2 min Pattie- 1,400
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min KEVIN3116 270,536
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min CHRISTNIH 154,510
girls and women cell numbers to text or sext (Mar '12) 2 min Carl 20,569
open relationship w my /milfmom 3 min Leo18 20
GAY scat on skype (Apr '13) 3 min gayuk 302
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min VLad 464,584
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min andri_238 368,625
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 10 min Heheyhoy 10,035