Comments
21 - 39 of 39 Comments Last updated Jun 16, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lee

New York, NY

#37 May 29, 2012
I used to babysit 3 kids for a family during the summer, and tried my best to drive their Dad crazy. They both worked, and I watched them during the day in the summer. When “mom” was in town, I’d wear a plain one piece suit around the pool, but when she travelled, I put on my hot pink bikini, and would let “Dad” see down my top when I bent over. I would also pull the sie of my bottom over when I got out of the pool, like I was adjusting it, and give him a flash of my shaved honey pot. He would stare and absently lick his lips. One night he asked me if I wanted to join the family at a pizza place, and I went. When we got home I helped him put them to bed, We sta down on the couch, and he was all over me like white on rice. We went to his bed, and I got the pounding of my life. He put the “boys” I’d been with to shame!
parker

Moorestown, NJ

#38 May 29, 2012
Lee, i think i love you. ;-)
YourAngelxxx

United States

#39 May 29, 2012
This babysitting scenario has Been a fantasy of mine. With me as the babysitter of course.
Hari

United States

#42 May 29, 2012
YourAngelxxx wrote:
This babysitting scenario has Been a fantasy of mine. With me as the babysitter of course.
M or F and where u from
YourAngelxxx

United States

#45 May 29, 2012
Sarahc1971 wrote:
We are close!
<quoted text>
Pardon?
YourAngelxxx

United States

#47 May 29, 2012
Sarahc1971 wrote:
I'm in the East Lake area
<quoted text>
Oh. My location is wrong though lol.
daddy ride home

Basingstoke, UK

#48 May 29, 2012
Sarahc1971 wrote:
My daughter has taken a babysitting course at the local hospital.
Is anyone looking for a good sitter in the Clearwater, FL area?
Sarah
i think its a good idea , the girls can keep the kids in line properly by locking them in the basement while the dad f s her like a toifiod gorilla in her ass for a few bucks extra , i wonder what else they teach in the class?
anonymous

Hamilton, OH

#49 May 29, 2012
It was not dad banging the babysitter, I was... she was 13, she started in on me when I was 7... She was hot and horny one night, I caught her masturbating, rubbing one out, she started asking me lots of sexy questions, and we ended up doing the nasty on the living room couch.
Join Free
scared boy

Basingstoke, UK

#50 May 29, 2012
when i was 11 a girl down the road said shed look after me while my mum went out .we had alaugh and a play fight .. she was the girl all the lads wanted to be with ... we sat down and asked if ive ever seen a pussy ..i said no ... my heart racing ... she pulled up her skirt and shown me ..she was bald and lovely ..my little willie was hard and she opened her legs and pumped her after a minute my spud juice went all over her .she told me to tell no one ...now im telling every one ive just seen her back on the street and she lookes hot shes about 19 now ann ive grown into a rip the sitter should i ask her for a replay now im a lot bigger?
Brandon

Port Orange, FL

#53 May 31, 2012
Sarahc1971 wrote:
My daughter has taken a babysitting course at the local hospital.
Is anyone looking for a good sitter in the Clearwater, FL area?
Sarah
I am what's ur number
Anonymous

Powder Springs, GA

#54 May 31, 2012
scared boy wrote:
when i was 11 a girl down the road said shed look after me while my mum went out .we had alaugh and a play fight .. she was the girl all the lads wanted to be with ... we sat down and asked if ive ever seen a pussy ..i said no ... my heart racing ... she pulled up her skirt and shown me ..she was bald and lovely ..my little willie was hard and she opened her legs and pumped her after a minute my spud juice went all over her .she told me to tell no one ...now im telling every one ive just seen her back on the street and she lookes hot shes about 19 now ann ive grown into a rip the sitter should i ask her for a replay now im a lot bigger?
Yeah man

Since: May 12

United States

#56 May 31, 2012
When I was 14 I started babysitting for a couple that had 2 daughters, one 10 other 5. Their dad was hot!! By the time I was 15yrs old he had a good idea I wanted him desperately. I had sat on his lap n found anyway possible to touch him or be alone with him for over a year. Finally I couldn't take it, I tried rubbing his manhood on my trip home one night. He said "no, its inappropriate" but he could not change my mind. I wanted him. So next time I babysat I stayed the night. After his wife passed out I went and sat on his lap in the livingroom. I felt him get hard and he got uncomfortable. I ignored his pleadings that it was wrong. I kissed him n grinder my bottom on his shaft till he was sweating. Then took his hand and guided it between my P lips. I exploded almost immediately and he was unstoppable then. He laid my body back n started licking me from nipple to V. Then he penetrated me deep n hard till he filled me with his seed. When he was done he was so scared n said it could never happen again. It did a couple more times then his wife got suspicious n fired me. The best part is he got divorced once his kids were grown and came n found me. We are now married 23yrs later. And he is 15 yrs older than I. Now I can sex my pretend Daddy anytime I want.
Lulu

Kingston, MA

#57 May 31, 2012
I would walk in on her changing with a bonner pant less and let her decide to do cause if she doesn't like it it could end up bad!!! But good if she does like it;)
ninniny

Basingstoke, UK

#58 May 31, 2012
greeneyedlady73 wrote:
When I was 14 I started babysitting for a couple that had 2 daughters, one 10 other 5. Their dad was hot!! By the time I was 15yrs old he had a good idea I wanted him desperately. I had sat on his lap n found anyway possible to touch him or be alone with him for over a year. Finally I couldn't take it, I tried rubbing his manhood on my trip home one night. He said "no, its inappropriate" but he could not change my mind. I wanted him. So next time I babysat I stayed the night. After his wife passed out I went and sat on his lap in the livingroom. I felt him get hard and he got uncomfortable. I ignored his pleadings that it was wrong. I kissed him n grinder my bottom on his shaft till he was sweating. Then took his hand and guided it between my P lips. I exploded almost immediately and he was unstoppable then. He laid my body back n started licking me from nipple to V. Then he penetrated me deep n hard till he filled me with his seed. When he was done he was so scared n said it could never happen again. It did a couple more times then his wife got suspicious n fired me. The best part is he got divorced once his kids were grown and came n found me. We are now married 23yrs later. And he is 15 yrs older than I. Now I can sex my pretend Daddy anytime I want.
nice little bull story .. but i like bulshit ..lol.. if its true how old is the daughter?.. mmm need a babysitter?

Since: May 12

United States

#59 May 31, 2012
ninniny wrote:
<quoted text>nice little bull story .. but i like bulshit ..lol.. if its true how old is the daughter?.. mmm need a babysitter?
She is 34 and I'm 39. But does it all have to be true? Its just a online forum for people to express themselves. Whether omissions, fantasy or actual events its all meant to be shared and enjoyed. Hope you enjoyed it whether you believe or not. Have a good one.
Anony

France

#61 Dec 4, 2013
Jay00042 wrote:
Ok, my kids sitter is 16, tiny, blonde, super tight body, for the record I've never touched her. She's here a lot and takes my kids swimming, she wears this tight fitting bikinis and changes in my wife's and my room, leaves her little silk thong on the bed, it's driving me crazy, I'm 31, what should I do?
Hire a hooker and leave the kiddies alone?
anonymous

West Chester, OH

#62 Jun 15, 2014
She's SUPPOSED to be the baby SITTER, right? Well that's what she was doing.... Sitting on me!
Bryce

Orleans, Canada

#64 Jun 16, 2014
Carey wrote:
I babysit but I'm not interested in the dad, I'm interested in the kids I'm watching.:P
Same with me. These 2 little girls I babysit (7 and 5 yrs old) were getting undressed and about to put on their pjs but instead they stayed naked and told me to play with their ass.(true story) I resisted but still got a bonner as I saw their little pussies showing while they bent forward to show their buts

“Opinionated Redhead”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#66 Jun 16, 2014
Bryce wrote:
<quoted text>
Same with me. These 2 little girls I babysit (7 and 5 yrs old) were getting undressed and about to put on their pjs but instead they stayed naked and told me to play with their ass.(true story) I resisted but still got a bonner as I saw their little pussies showing while they bent forward to show their buts
so you are what
11 -12

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min BadMormonGuy 378,596
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 3 min Marcboy33 77,989
any1 4 a horny chat 3 min Katie 135
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Jpeterson456494 160,279
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min alexander1464 278,470
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 3 min lee 07754796735 14,615
i need a friend to talk too 3 min Paige 3
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min dmc0206 472,340
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 9 min esh 13,215
•••