pubic hair color?
First Prev
of 28
Next Last
lorelai

Union City, CA

#1 Oct 8, 2008
Just a random question. I don't know this for a fact, but I've heard redheads have matching pubic hair. Why don't blondes have blonde pubic hair is this is true? Just curious.
nick5469

Harrisville, NY

#2 Oct 8, 2008
lorelai wrote:
Just a random question. I don't know this for a fact, but I've heard redheads have matching pubic hair. Why don't blondes have blonde pubic hair is this is true? Just curious.
im not sure either but i can show u mine if u show me urs i can txt pics too

Since: Aug 08

Brownsville, TX

#3 Oct 8, 2008
lorelai wrote:
That's because most blondes are blonde from a bottle (peroxide). True blondes do exist and they do have dark blonde pubic hair. Look at the girl's eyebrows. They are a dead ringer for the hair downstairs. Here is an example of a real blonde:

http://www.hhaaiirryy.com/Rosanna211207/

Rosanna is one of my favorites too. She has a very nice pùssy that I'd love to eat!
lorelai

Union City, CA

#4 Oct 8, 2008
Labia Lover wrote:
<quoted text>That's because most blondes are blonde from a bottle (peroxide). True blondes do exist and they do have dark blonde pubic hair. Look at the girl's eyebrows. They are a dead ringer for the hair downstairs. Here is an example of a real blonde:
http://www.hhaaiirryy.com/Rosanna211207/
Rosanna is one of my favorites too. She has a very nice pùssy that I'd love to eat!
My hair is naturally blonde, but my pubic hair is dark. That's why I was wondering.
nick5469

Harrisville, NY

#5 Oct 8, 2008
lorelai wrote:
<quoted text>
My hair is naturally blonde, but my pubic hair is dark. That's why I was wondering.
can u talk 2 meplz

Brownsville, TX

#6 Oct 8, 2008
lorelai wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your's similar to the picture? Now a dark blonde hair color will probably result in darker pubes. You can lighten them, believe it or not, just visit a website called: www.bettybeauty.com Regardless I bet they are pretty. I like it that you still have some pubic hair. That is the sign of a real woman IMHO. I don't like the shaved off "little girl" look. When I get ready to eat, I like a real fur burger!
Kyle

United States

#7 Oct 8, 2008
I have found that most girls (that don't shave off their pubic hair) have a color similar to their eyebrows.
lorelai

Union City, CA

#8 Oct 8, 2008
Labia Lover wrote:
<quoted text> Is your's similar to the picture? Now a dark blonde hair color will probably result in darker pubes. You can lighten them, believe it or not, just visit a website called: www.bettybeauty.com Regardless I bet they are pretty. I like it that you still have some pubic hair. That is the sign of a real woman IMHO. I don't like the shaved off "little girl" look. When I get ready to eat, I like a real fur burger!
Not really. I'm a pretty light blonde... not platinum or anything but definitely a light blonde. And my pubic hair is dark. I just thought it was interesting that redheads would have red pubic hair but not necessarily blondes.
lorelai

Union City, CA

#9 Oct 8, 2008
nick5469 wrote:
<quoted text>can u talk 2 meplz
Yes?

Since: Oct 08

United States

#10 Oct 8, 2008
my g/f is a true blonde and her pubic hair is blonde...to bad she started shaving

Brownsville, TX

#11 Oct 9, 2008
Here are some more pictures of "Rosanna" aka "Chrissy" on the web site "I shot myself." As you can see, her booger has blonde hair on it.

http://www.girlfur.com/gal/ishotmyself/chriss...

http://www.girlfur.com/gal/ishotmyself/chriss...

Enjoy!:^)

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#12 Oct 9, 2008
The carpet usually matches the drapes, given that the drapes weren't dyed a different color.
london boy

Budapest, Hungary

#13 Oct 9, 2008
my gf gets downstairs waxed. so i never seen what colour it is. her hair is naturally dark blonde but she has it dyed peroxide blonde lol. looks hot not trashy though, it suits her cause she has blue eyes and light eyebrows.
nick5469

Harrisville, NY

#14 Oct 9, 2008
lorelai wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes?
cool what do u think about guys who wear thongs
Sarah

Berwyn, PA

#15 Oct 12, 2008
lorelai wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. I'm a pretty light blonde... not platinum or anything but definitely a light blonde. And my pubic hair is dark. I just thought it was interesting that redheads would have red pubic hair but not necessarily blondes.
I am a redhead and I do have red pubic hair. My husband really loves my redhair!!!
Space1

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#16 Oct 12, 2008
lorelai wrote:
My hubby is dark blonde hair,reddish beard,and dark blonde pubic.
Space1

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#17 Oct 12, 2008
I've heard that although some people's hair turned grey,their pubic stays black in color for a long time.
Carlos

AOL

#18 Oct 12, 2008
Kyle wrote:
I have found that most girls (that don't shave off their pubic hair) have a color similar to their eyebrows.
I agree with you. Pubic hair color is usually the same as eyebrow color.
Carol

Ashburn, VA

#19 Oct 12, 2008
I am very light blonde,and my pubic hair when I choose to have it is also blonde,however it is a little darker than that of my hair.

I think that most people who have not altered their hair color,will normally have the same color pubic hair.

Since: Oct 08

United States

#20 Oct 12, 2008
My head hair changed with puberty. It was almost toehead white then changed to kinda mousey. There are blank strands, allmost white strands, redish stands ect. But my pubes are all light brown. Except 1 which is grey and I'm under 25. I pluck that sucker. If they all go grey I don't know what I'll do. My Dads head is grey
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 28
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min noanme 1,514,957
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 2 min Dtr 361,046
Mistress looking for new subs. (over skyp.) 3 min zach 16
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 3 min best maff evee 58,507
gay snapchat stories (Jan '14) 3 min babes4564 1,606
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 4 min kikincomment 157,540
BOOBS! Lets see them. 4 min jpy55us 28
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 4 min fallenatrocity 256,207
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 9 min Drummerboy1300 187,897
More from around the web