London: Secret fingering in public?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1 Sep 23, 2010
Ladies, I need some help from you... My ultimate desire is to secretly finger a woman in a public place, be it a cafe, park, wherever... I don't want anything in return other than to touch, and to watch your face as you (hopefully) enjoy the experience.

I will say that I've done something similar, and that is what has whet my appetite - a g/f and I went to a wood that had a picnic area, and I got her to sit on the table and me the bench, which gave me access up her skirt. I made her cum quite a few times, and it was GLORIOUS. There were people about, but they were quite a long way away. This was about 5 years ago and I long to do something like this again!!!

NorthantsGuy@ymail.com (work in London, late 40's)

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#2 Sep 24, 2010
Nobody interested...?
Marissa

Lansdale, PA

#3 Sep 24, 2010
NorthantsGuy wrote:
Ladies, I need some help from you... My ultimate desire is to secretly finger a woman in a public place, be it a cafe, park, wherever... I don't want anything in return other than to touch, and to watch your face as you (hopefully) enjoy the experience.
I will say that I've done something similar, and that is what has whet my appetite - a g/f and I went to a wood that had a picnic area, and I got her to sit on the table and me the bench, which gave me access up her skirt. I made her cum quite a few times, and it was GLORIOUS. There were people about, but they were quite a long way away. This was about 5 years ago and I long to do something like this again!!!
NorthantsGuy@ymail.com (work in London, late 40's)
Wow, this sounds hot...mmmm

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#4 Oct 1, 2010
Marissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, this sounds hot...mmmm
It certainly does, doesn't it? No takers in the UK though - obviously not a British thing to do, I guess...
Marissa

Lansdale, PA

#5 Oct 1, 2010
I guess American men...can still learn from the Brits...mmmmm
Mike

Adelaide, Australia

#6 Oct 2, 2010
I would also love to do this. Australia?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#7 Oct 7, 2010
Marissa wrote:
I guess American men...can still learn from the Brits...mmmmm
I think I'd rather demonstrate on an American woman....!

(Joke - I know what you meant...)

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#8 Oct 8, 2010
Or any woman, to be perfectly honest!!! Come on women of London, are you not excited by the thought of getting secretly fingered in a (semi?) public place?
NorthantsGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I'd rather demonstrate on an American woman....!
(Joke - I know what you meant...)
Join Free
ajith kumar

Bangalore, India

#9 Mar 14, 2011
pubic sex good
ajith kumar

Bangalore, India

#10 Mar 14, 2011
secret sex good
ajith kumar

Bangalore, India

#11 Mar 14, 2011
sea sex

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#12 Mar 14, 2011
Well, I can tell you that I have done it TWICE since starting this thread! Someone responded to a message I left on the chat forum of a 'naughty site' saying they might be up for it, so we met in a pub late one afternoon, found a quite corner, and she let me run my fingers up her very short skirt whilst she had a coat draped over her knees. She had no panties on, and was very, VERY wet. She let me caress her breasts, we kissed, we talked and laughed, but most of all I fingered her, and it was fantastic.

We met again the following week, and went to another pub that had an even more secluded area, and we did it again. This time she unzipped me and she played with my hardness. She wanted me to cum, so I did - bit messy, but was awesome. She walked with me to the train station, and needed a pee, so she went into a darkened alley and squatted and peed right there. This is all my dreams in on - fingering in a public place and peeing in public - Mmmmm!

Can't wait to see her again - should be Wednesday or Thusday this week, and the agenda will be pretty much the same - a couple of drinks, finger her and make her cum, and then take her somewhere where I can watch her pee again.

Any other ladies in London that fancy some fun?

NorthantsGuy@ymail.com

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#13 Mar 17, 2011
So is anyone else doing this (or wanting to do this) in and around London?
Burkha gal

Nelson, UK

#14 Apr 24, 2011
I gt fingrd on da lndn undagrwnd
Aftershock

Europe

#15 Apr 24, 2011
Burkha gal wrote:
I gt fingrd on da lndn undagrwnd
what happened, were you really wet?
I fingered a hot girl on the London underground once it was one of the horniest experiences.
Wifeishot

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Apr 24, 2011
I like people to see me finger my wife
Burkha gal

Nelson, UK

#17 Apr 24, 2011
I was vry hot n wet wantd hm 2 do me
Aftershock

Europe

#18 Apr 24, 2011
Burkha gal wrote:
I was vry hot n wet wantd hm 2 do me
that's sexy and naughty, i like it. I'd love to meet you on the underground and finger you until you're horni and soaking and c*m

“We are all entitled to a say!”

Since: Jan 11

UK

#19 Apr 24, 2011
This is in no way in invite but I'll be in London next weekend and will probably be taking some naughty pic's in public ;-)

“Happy to be here”

Since: Dec 10

Huntsville, Al

#20 Apr 24, 2011
staceyGstring wrote:
This is in no way in invite but I'll be in London next weekend and will probably be taking some naughty pic's in public ;-)
Be on the next flight hun ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
20 male bored at home 4 min Cuteguy 1
straight men would you let another guy suck you (May '09) 4 min JBone84 1,598
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min fluxfluxflux 528,976
Cambridge Bukkake girls & guys needed 4 min tatum26 29
Being fingered in public (Feb '09) 4 min NatashaV 5,949
Da ddy seeks nawty da ughter (Dec '13) 4 min Cameio20 850
How do men like their women's pubic hair? (Sep '08) 4 min wellhung10 2,190
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Jacks 244,558
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min squireofearth77 o... 588,155
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Nostrings03 405,409
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min Samuel 56,971
More from around the web