Communication in Sex
anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Nov 22, 2012
Well i think it's sorta like Morse code...
I mean like "unh, unhunhunh, uh,..uh... unh unh!" just HAS to be some kind of code for something!

“ Woodstock Anyone?”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4 Nov 22, 2012
anonymous wrote:
Well i think it's sorta like Morse code...
I mean like "unh, unhunhunh, uh,..uh... unh unh!" just HAS to be some kind of code for something!
lol. Very good.

“MISSING TN TEEN!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#5 Nov 22, 2012
eljbean wrote:
I have had a lot of good conversations about this and thought I would throw it out here. How important is communication in sex? At what point and when do you tell your partner certain things? Do you ever hold anything back?
I have my own opinions, but would love to hear what others think :)
Great subject....Communication is key during sex. In my younger years I wasn't vocal but thank goodness I grew out of that. We can't read each others minds and if the goal is to please each other...say or do it.
Getting loud is hot and placing your lover's hand where you want it is sure to please.
Hold back? Not these days.......

“MISSING TN TEEN!”

Location hidden

#7 Nov 22, 2012
eljbean wrote:
<quoted text>
Well sumarized. I learned this the hard way with my ex... she expected me to be a mind reader and that was just a pain. It never would have worked long term, but the sex would have been better if she just said what she wanted and when. Men and Women both need to speak up and let the other person learn about them.
I think it has to do a lot with age. Like I said, in my younger days I wasn't vocal. Years ago, women and children were taught to be seen but not heard. It spilled over into my twenties.

How old were you and the ex? And did you tell her what you wanted?
achyfi

Dedham, MA

#9 Nov 22, 2012
I think the major reason that many sex partners do not communicate well is that they start having sex before they have built a level of trust where they feel comfortable sharing their most private desires. It's ironic that people are more embarrassed to reveal what's in their minds than what's under their clothes.

“MISSING TN TEEN!”

Location hidden

#11 Nov 22, 2012
eljbean wrote:
married at 27 her 26. she had anger issues. I tried to tell her and before the wedding things were good. afterward I could do nothing right. divorced after 3 years. I'm 32 now.
I do think age has a lot to do with it to.
Got to be the age thing:)
a_visitor

Kutztown, PA

#12 Nov 22, 2012
achyfi wrote:
I think the major reason that many sex partners do not communicate well is that they start having sex before they have built a level of trust where they feel comfortable sharing their most private desires. It's ironic that people are more embarrassed to reveal what's in their minds than what's under their clothes.
Very good observation, I agree.

“MISSING TN TEEN!”

Location hidden

#13 Nov 22, 2012
achyfi wrote:
Spot on!! There may be an immediate physical attraction when meeting someone new but without trust and respect I'm not interested.

It would only be a f*ck. Don't care for it.
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
babestation 1 min kkk 8
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 1 min anonymous 224,632
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 1 min Glenn 330,574
Touched Guys while sleeping (Sep '11) 1 min filthyfker 765
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 1 min BEACHBUM6425 139,466
Gay Lancashire Teens (May '13) 1 min yungheff 264
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min ncjhsn 1,453,476
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 15 min yungheff 16,291
More from around the web