<quoted text>
It was his birthday lol
nice one do u have skype u can let me see her pic
Wilcox

Denver, CO

#25 Feb 23, 2013
Josh wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to hear more , can you leave your e-mail address ?
Leave yours and I'll get in touch
Tom

Dedham, MA

#26 Feb 24, 2013
For the past two years my neighbor and his 17 and 15 year old sons have had my wife when they want. So the youngest would have been when he was 12 almost 13.
Biggus1

UK

#27 Feb 24, 2013
Tom wrote:
For the past two years my neighbor and his 17 and 15 year old sons have had my wife when they want. So the youngest would have been when he was 12 almost 13.
How did it start???
Tom

Dedham, MA

#28 Feb 24, 2013
About two and a half years ago my wife was in the backyard in a bikini. The neighbor works from home and implied she dressed like that when I was at work to get his attention, and that prancing around our yard in such a tiny bikini she was asking for it, then he pinned her down, undid his pants and took her.

She said looking back on it she would probably call it a rape, but all she could think about was how good it was, and how big he was. The next day when I went to work she put on the same bikini and went to his back door and begged him for more.

A few weeks later she was coming from his bedroom down to the living room to find her bikini on the floor, and his two sons walking in the house wearing basketball shorts, and very quickly had bulges in their shorts to rival dad's big dick and the next thing she knew she was on her knees sucking the older son while he held her by the hair. Dad came downstairs to find her on her hands and knees with a son at either end.

It was many months later that I learned about it.
Big Breast Lover

Australia

#29 Feb 24, 2013
Horny Man333 wrote:
<quoted text>F... dont have skype, but if u send email I`ll let u see if you guarantee that you`ll let me know what u`de like to do to her, forcefully if u like.....
Email me at fluffe097@ gmail .com
Biggus1

UK

#30 Feb 24, 2013
Horny Man333 wrote:
<quoted text>F... dont have skype, but if u send email I`ll let u see if you guarantee that you`ll let me know what u`de like to do to her, forcefully if u like.....
Will u email me??? Cpoore3 @ googlemail . Com
kimberly

Neath, UK

#31 Feb 24, 2013
I think im a sexual pervert Ive been with a 14 yr old but dam he was built like a mad man ...he ruined me ...not the other way round and dam Im the dirty beast .... im only 21 girly as. I dont think teaching will work out somehow .....
Join Free
Derek k

Glasgow, UK

#32 Feb 24, 2013
Kim were are u from
tracy 457

Neath, UK

#34 Feb 24, 2013
England ,and rubbing like a dirty lesson is about to start...bad boy ...tut tut tut !
Derek k

Glasgow, UK

#35 Feb 24, 2013
Tracy want sext with me
Big Breast Lover

Perth, Australia

#36 Feb 24, 2013
tracy 457 wrote:
England ,and rubbing like a dirty lesson is about to start...bad boy ...tut tut tut !
Email?
skalla

Neath, UK

#37 Feb 24, 2013
Tom wrote:
About two and a half years ago my wife was in the backyard in a bikini. The neighbor works from home and implied she dressed like that when I was at work to get his attention, and that prancing around our yard in such a tiny bikini she was asking for it, then he pinned her down, undid his pants and took her.
She said looking back on it she would probably call it a rape, but all she could think about was how good it was, and how big he was. The next day when I went to work she put on the same bikini and went to his back door and begged him for more.
A few weeks later she was coming from his bedroom down to the living room to find her bikini on the floor, and his two sons walking in the house wearing basketball shorts, and very quickly had bulges in their shorts to rival dad's big dick and the next thing she knew she was on her knees sucking the older son while he held her by the hair. Dad came downstairs to find her on her hands and knees with a son at either end.
It was many months later that I learned about it.
But did he feck the little preteen girl? ooooohhhhh
billyboy

Nottingham, UK

#39 Feb 26, 2013
boozooby wrote:
billyboy: how did she meet the 15 year old and where did she do him?
It was on a skiing trip to France with friends the 15yo was staying with his parents at the same accomodation as them. It took place in his room, he came the first time as soon as she started to stroke his c**k. She says it was one of the biggest loads she had seen in a long time.

They spent the night together and he f**ked her three times that night. She enjoyed the experiance but says he had a small thin c**k about 4 inches long.
billyboy

Nottingham, UK

#40 Feb 26, 2013
Swindon boy uk wrote:
My wife is 52,she sucked off the paperboy 16! and his best mate together another story,
Come on then lets have some detail, sounds interesting
midway

Mexico, MO

#41 Feb 26, 2013
my wife started very young herself so if you count the boys back then she has has everything from 10 up! She was 8 and doing everything in the neighborhood! She tells me that she grew boobs at about 8 and still swam topless. That started wild sex for the next 30 years.
A guy

Kuwait, Kuwait

#42 Feb 27, 2013
Before i knew her. Her first bf was 15 and she was 15
Tom

Dedham, MA

#43 Feb 27, 2013
skalla wrote:
<quoted text>But did he feck the little preteen girl? ooooohhhhh
Both my wife and my daughter enjoy the dad and both boys.

“forty and horny”

Since: Jun 12

watching mini skirted legs....

#44 Feb 27, 2013
kimberly wrote:
I think im a sexual pervert Ive been with a 14 yr old but dam he was built like a mad man ...he ruined me ...not the other way round and dam Im the dirty beast .... im only 21 girly as. I dont think teaching will work out somehow .....
Now maybe you should try the other end of the scale,you could be my student and I`ll teach you,you little sl-t..........
Billyboy

Nottingham, UK

#45 Mar 7, 2013
Another true story for you. When my wife was 36 she went on a weeks break to Crete with a friend. One night she was chatted up by a 17yo boy in a club. After quite a few drinks she ended up outside with him being fingered and having her breasts felt. The went back to his holiday apartment where after a search for a condom he fu*k her in a number of positions. She said she was surprised how long he kept going without cumming (could have had something to do with the amount of drink he had had). He finally came when she sat on his co*k and started masturbating herself while he fu*ked her. He stayed hard long enough for her to orgasum on his co*k.
He walked her back to her hotel afterwards and kissed her goodnight and even said thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min trade6 788,853
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 2 min Man 99,158
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min holly584 377,304
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min memph312 773,957
Dirty ki...k 3 min Fedeqtxoxo 98,293
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 3 min sneipen 106,284
Gay teens in stoke wanting to meet (Apr '13) 4 min horny cd 2,051
More from around the web