I love to whatch my wife pee. do othe...

I love to whatch my wife pee. do other women enjoy doing this?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Brit Bloke

Loulé, Portugal

#1 Aug 23, 2014
I am not into water sports don't like being peed on. But there is something very erotic about whatching a woman pee especially if they hold them selves open so you can see the pee coming out of her hole. It turns my Wife on because of how it turns me on.
Do other women do this for their men and does it turn you on?
Unknown

Buffalo, NY

#2 Aug 23, 2014
Brit Bloke wrote:
I am not into water sports don't like being peed on. But there is something very erotic about whatching a woman pee especially if they hold them selves open so you can see the pee coming out of her hole. It turns my Wife on because of how it turns me on.
I've never seen a female pee but u should take a video of your wife doing it and email me it
Lisa W

Nesconset, NY

#3 Aug 23, 2014
Brit Bloke wrote:
I had to pee during a hike my husband and me went on. I found a place out of sight. We were alone out there so no one else around to hide from. He got super curious and adventurous and came around the rocks to get a peek. I was squatting naked from waist down, He saw me full frontal as I was peeing. I couldn't avoid it and was mad at him at first but seeing how turned on he got turned me on. We don't do it at home but if we are out hiking again and I have to pee he can watch all he wants. It goes both ways anyway, LOL.
humtum

Glasgow, UK

#4 Aug 23, 2014
Did you notice some women make a whistling noise and others don't. how is that.
Brit Bloke

Loulé, Portugal

#5 Aug 23, 2014
Lisa W wrote:
<quoted text>
I had to pee during a hike my husband and me went on. I found a place out of sight. We were alone out there so no one else around to hide from. He got super curious and adventurous and came around the rocks to get a peek. I was squatting naked from waist down, He saw me full frontal as I was peeing. I couldn't avoid it and was mad at him at first but seeing how turned on he got turned me on. We don't do it at home but if we are out hiking again and I have to pee he can watch all he wants. It goes both ways anyway, LOL.
Hi Lisa yes this is very simular to how we started my wife was very self conscious of it to start with.
Liz

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Aug 23, 2014
When my boyfriend first suggested it, I was very unsure of it and resistant to try it. After the first couple times, I had to admit that it was erotic and brought us to a more intimate level.
Karen

New York, NY

#7 Aug 23, 2014
I do like it when my bf watches me pee, but I am very exhib by nature, so not necessarily into the pee thing, just like being watched
Brit Bloke

Loulé, Portugal

#8 Aug 23, 2014
Liz wrote:
When my boyfriend first suggested it, I was very unsure of it and resistant to try it. After the first couple times, I had to admit that it was erotic and brought us to a more intimate level.
This was the very same for us too. It wasn't something we would of thought we would found a turn on. I think for a woman it's a very personal and intimate act so it's a boundary that some can cross and others might not be able to.
However for a man , I was actually shocked at how erotic it was. I guess there is a little bit of a voyeur in all of us.
Once my wife found how aroused it made me she pushed it a little further. She sometime sits on the end of the bath having saved a big pee puts her feet up on the sides holds herself open for me to see a big flow come out. So so erotic not only that she is doing it for me but just the whole vision and how explicit it is.
Join Free
Brit Bloke

Loulé, Portugal

#9 Aug 23, 2014
humtum wrote:
Did you notice some women make a whistling noise and others don't. how is that.
Hopefully a woman will tell us, but I think this is due to their anatomy and how full they are plus how much they push. I also think the position their in. My wife makes more noise in when squatting to go outdoors. I have to say that this sound is also a bit erotic too.
Lindzeycbabe

Milton Keynes, UK

#10 Aug 24, 2014
I love to do this! Love to pee for me add me on k..ik if u wanna chat name above

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#11 Aug 24, 2014
Lindzeycbabe wrote:
I love to do this! Love to pee for me add me on k..ik if u wanna chat name above
Snapchat x?
Brit Bloke

Loulé, Portugal

#12 Aug 24, 2014
Wife peed yesterday stood up like a man opened her legs slightly and a little bent knees. Then pulled her skin over her her pubic bone up to point her urethral opening more forward and up. She had a huge pee to let go., it went about 6 ft and she said it was very liberating. Not as erotic as her squatting though it doesn't show of her wonderful female form as well.
Lindzeycbabe

Luton, UK

#13 Sep 8, 2014
Mmmm wish I was your wife k...ik me name above

“Open Mind, Open Heart...”

Since: Sep 14

Location hidden

#14 Sep 8, 2014
I love watching my wife pee! Especially if I am laying naked in the tub and she is equally naked and squatting over my face at the time.

Her fragrant morning nectar is the best!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min thefrancomen 470,199
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 5 min Doctor 74,400
Gay-Bi skype fun 5 min Hard teen 46,112
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 5 min Rob 206,562
indore gay boys bottom with place vijaynagar, b... 6 min yash 533
couple looking for other couple skype fun 6 min vdaniel2313 5
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 6 min Sexylexy316 130,561
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 8 min sexyboi 955,955
More from around the web