gay men having sex with straight men

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
james

UK

#1 May 8, 2011
im 19 years old, im a bi male, live in england. Went out tonight, started talking to a guy outside while i had a smoke. Just small-talk to begin with, then i playfully grabbed his butt and told me not to as he 'doesnt swing that way' but after talking for another 20 mins i persuaded him to come home with me. He was very nervous but didnt push me away when i kissed him, then i blew him and fucked him. I got his number too. Anyone gay/bi had experiences with straight people?
The Rogue

Olive Branch, MS

#2 May 8, 2011
I consider myself "str8 people", at best curious. I am furiously crazed by a blo! job from a male and would really like to find that service anywhere near the Memphis, Tn area to Holly Springs, MS. Respond to this post and I'll follow up.
Cockcrazedloser

AOL

#3 May 8, 2011
The Rogue wrote:
I consider myself "str8 people", at best curious. I am furiously crazed by a blo! job from a male and would really like to find that service anywhere near the Memphis, Tn area to Holly Springs, MS. Respond to this post and I'll follow up.
Send me jerk off video through email if planning to make one at [email protected]
Frank Stanton

New York, NY

#4 May 8, 2011
I'm gay and out. I only have sex with gay guys or drag queens. I would never knowingly have sex with a str8 guy or a bi guy. GAY ONLY !
Jim

Washington, DC

#5 May 9, 2011
Cockcrazedloser wrote:
<quoted text>
Send me jerk off video through email if planning to make one at [email protected]
Are you str8, bi or gay ?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#6 May 9, 2011
Anyone wanta trade j/o vids?... [email protected]
Tom

Washington, DC

#10 May 9, 2011
pickleears wrote:
Anyone wanta trade j/o vids?... [email protected]
Are u gay or str8 ?
Honest Abe

Pawleys Island, SC

#11 May 9, 2011
The Rogue wrote:
lol...This post reminded me of a buddy that I used to worked with that was gay. He said that straight guys were easy to talk into having sex. I figured that he was just talking trash, but sounds like Rogue found easy too. It does seem strange to me, but maybe it is easy if the straight male doesn't care how he gets off? Well, if that was the case, he wouldn't really be straight, but bi...right?
Join Free

UK

#12 May 9, 2011
do labels matter?
Curious

Charleston, IL

#14 May 9, 2011
I consider myself as a straight male, but I'm curious, I have always wondered what it would like to give a blow job.
Due to HIV and AIDS I would never go down on a gay or bi guy but in the heat of the moment I may consider it on a straight guy.
GUY69

Madisonville, KY

#15 May 9, 2011
Curious wrote:
I consider myself as a straight male, but I'm curious, I have always wondered what it would like to give a blow job.
Due to HIV and AIDS I would never go down on a gay or bi guy but in the heat of the moment I may consider it on a straight guy.
I understand your concerns,I had a opportunity 3 yrs. ago to get a bj. from a gay guy,i'm straight,but i must be honest,it was the best i've ever had,i'm 9" and he swallowed all of me load and all,it was very erotic...
GUY69

Madisonville, KY

#16 May 9, 2011
Honest Abe wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...This post reminded me of a buddy that I used to worked with that was gay. He said that straight guys were easy to talk into having sex. I figured that he was just talking trash, but sounds like Rogue found easy too. It does seem strange to me, but maybe it is easy if the straight male doesn't care how he gets off? Well, if that was the case, he wouldn't really be straight, but bi...right?
I agree,after i had sex with a man,i was hooked,it was the best i've ever had.!!!
sam

Little Rock, AR

#17 May 9, 2011
Curious wrote:
I was straight and used to go into adult video theaters to jack off. Watching guys suck other guys in there had made me really curious. Then, I started letting guys suck me on visits. Then, one night all alone in the theater, a young kid about 18 came in and sat down two seats away from me, and was soon playing with himself. I figured this was my chance to suck a guy without someone seeing me who might know me. I moved next to him and he stood up and faced me, stuck hisdick right up into my face, and I just started sucking away. I told him I was new to this and for him not to come in my mouth. He agreed and shot 5 or 6 big streams off to the side while I licked the side of hisdick. I really enjoyed giving that bj. I started going in the early afternoon when almost no one was there, and would suck a guy if we were alone on the back row. By 10 or 20 bjs, I took my first load in the mouth. After another 50 or 100 I was swallowing. Now, I've evenscrewed a few guys in there. I'm still straight, tho. LOL
GUY69

Madisonville, KY

#18 May 9, 2011
sam wrote:
<quoted text>
I was straight and used to go into adult video theaters to jack off. Watching guys suck other guys in there had made me really curious. Then, I started letting guys suck me on visits. Then, one night all alone in the theater, a young kid about 18 came in and sat down two seats away from me, and was soon playing with himself. I figured this was my chance to suck a guy without someone seeing me who might know me. I moved next to him and he stood up and faced me, stuck hisdick right up into my face, and I just started sucking away. I told him I was new to this and for him not to come in my mouth. He agreed and shot 5 or 6 big streams off to the side while I licked the side of hisdick. I really enjoyed giving that bj. I started going in the early afternoon when almost no one was there, and would suck a guy if we were alone on the back row. By 10 or 20 bjs, I took my first load in the mouth. After another 50 or 100 I was swallowing. Now, I've evenscrewed a few guys in there. I'm still straight, tho. LOL
Like you said,nothing better than a full hugh loading from a man,much better than any woman,i've had both,as you.....in my opinion,i believe most guys would like to be sucked,and done if they knew nobody would find out..where women want to talk about it ,guys do it!!
The Rogue

Olive Branch, MS

#19 May 9, 2011
Honest Abe wrote:
<quoted text>
I've gotta disagree, Abe. No, I have not found it easy just "finding" a BJ from a male. I suppose I'm not too particular how I get off though. However, long ago I happened on this guy who invited me to his apartment and, believe me, he knew just what to do with his mouth, how much and when! I don't think he really ever got enough to swallow during my approximately 4 visits. But would I "GIVE" a BJ or HJ,...?...not on your life. To this day I fantasize about finding another "him." In my mind, like I previously said, at best.....only curious. I think that because of the possibility of what this one (man) will be like. Love it!!

Location hidden

#20 May 10, 2011
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>Are u gay or str8 ?
i'm straight but i love j/o off to orher men it makes me soooo hard seeing oother guys hard kok

Location hidden

#21 May 10, 2011
GUY69 wrote:
<quoted text> Like you said,nothing better than a full hugh loading from a man,much better than any woman,i've had both,as you.....in my opinion,i believe most guys would like to be sucked,and done if they knew nobody would find out..where women want to talk about it ,guys do it!!
mmmm you sound like fun i'd love to feel your mouth full of yum maybe i'll try yours if you hung i'm sure i'd suck you off
The Rogue

Olive Branch, MS

#22 May 10, 2011
pickleears wrote:
<quoted text> mmmm you sound like fun i'd love to feel your mouth full of yum maybe i'll try yours if you hung i'm sure i'd suck you off
Your location is hidden. I've read so many "I-would-suck" but I cannot find anyone available in my general area which is Memphis, Tn to work on me. Do you guys really mean what you say or just a lot of..........bull?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#23 May 10, 2011
The Rogue wrote:
<quoted text>
Your location is hidden. I've read so many "I-would-suck" but I cannot find anyone available in my general area which is Memphis, Tn to work on me. Do you guys really mean what you say or just a lot of..........bull?
Exactly! unfortunately, I live in Oregon.

Since: Jul 10

United States

#24 May 10, 2011
That is such a hot story! I've thought going to the one in dallas so often, but the risks involved keep me away! I would love an oppotunity to experiment in a dicreet environment
sam wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay-Bi skype fun 1 min Yasisiye 20,558
little girls in bikini and heels 1 min funtime4949 44
punjabi fudi 2 min VELLY JATT 187
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min ttj3368 445,902
Dirty ki...k 2 min jacob1066d 177,934
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 2 min hal 14,332
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Bballjock5 912,572
More from around the web