Chad

Bangkok, Thailand

#1 Dec 27, 2012
So my thing is huge and I got this boner (therefore it's big). This girl saw it and followed me for days. She was hitting on me. We finally met up and she said that she wanted to give me a bj. So we went somewhere private and she gave me a blowjob. Yeah I gave "it" to her alright, big time. Has anyone else got some like me like overnight?
skerlok

Oldham, UK

#2 Dec 27, 2012
Where u from
Zack

Dedham, MA

#3 Dec 27, 2012
I was at a charity event and I was talking to this guy while my wife was in the powder room. When she came back the guy eyed her once and got this ridiculous sized bulge in his pants. We were tipsy and my wife started flirting with him, the poor guy looked uncomfortable trying to make sure no one else was aware of his "problem". After talking over a few drinks my wife pressed herself against him tight and said lets dance and they danced past a table and onto the dance floor. This older couple started to talk with me and after watching my wife dance tight against him, smiling and laughing for a few songs before I lost sight of them.

About 40 minutes later my wife came back to me. I went to give her a kiss and she turned and offered me her cheek before saying I wouldn't want to kiss her too much. Later she told me that between feeling bad about keeping him in that state for so long, as well as admitting she was so intrigued by how big and hard it was that she led him out to a secluded area and sucked it for a good half hour before he came.

We saw him at various local charity events three or four times a year for a few years, my wife always ended up flirting with him and keeping him "uncomfortable" for an hour or more before disappearing with him.

It was a Christmas event for a Veterans group 5 years ago, that things went where they I guess were inevitably going to go.
Chad

Bangkok, Thailand

#4 Dec 27, 2012
Oh man... dang...
Zack

Dedham, MA

#5 Dec 28, 2012
Chad wrote:
Oh man... dang...
We go to at least one charity event every month, and it use to be running into him three or four times a year. Since that Christmas Veteran event it's like six or seven times a year we run into him and every time now at the end of the night my wife takes him back to our room.
Chad

Bangkok, Thailand

#6 Jan 3, 2013
So did you leave your wife Zack? I would leave my wife if I find that she ever did that to me.
Zack

Dedham, MA

#7 Jan 3, 2013
Chad wrote:
So did you leave your wife Zack? I would leave my wife if I find that she ever did that to me.
No I didn't leave her, I love her too much. It wasn't finding out, she did it in front of me with my knowing she was doing it and not stopping her. Not sure why I didn't stop her though.
Chad

Bangkok, Thailand

#8 Jan 3, 2013
She's supposed to be "reserved" for you, afterall, she's your wife. You should leave her. I would do it in a heartbeat.
Join Free
Zack

Dedham, MA

#9 Jan 4, 2013
I'm her husband, I am suppose to provide for her happiness.
Chad

Seattle, WA

#10 Jan 8, 2013
But you're supposed to provide that to her and not someone else.
Zack

Dedham, MA

#11 Jan 9, 2013
Yeah, but if I can't provide as much happiness shouldn't I allow her that greater pleasure?
Chad

Seattle, WA

#12 Jan 9, 2013
Uh... no. You should improve youself I guess...
Zack

Dedham, MA

#13 Jan 14, 2013
Chad wrote:
Uh... no. You should improve youself I guess...
You should always try and do what you do better, and my wife has even admitted that I have got better doing it since watching him. But there are somethings you just can't "improve"
Chad

Seattle, WA

#14 Jan 14, 2013
I'm sorry to say... just leave her then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 1 min jamieb 46,007
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 1 min Picsr 75,293
my husband loves sucking the milk out of breats... (Nov '07) 2 min neethu 2,015
Gay sex, Broxbourne, Hertfordshire (Jan '13) 2 min Daddy30s 858
Phone uk for real (Feb '14) 2 min Redbull 54
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 2 min hal 9,657
snapchat trading tiys/nudes (girls) 2 min mrolsen91 1
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Tom 631,760
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min danjones993 595,325
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Xxxshare 453,918