Married men sucking other men

Since: Mar 12

Pennsauken, NJ

#2616 Feb 27, 2013
Johnny wrote:
I have only done it once. One night wife and I had too much to drink at party and found ourselves in the bedroom at a party with another guy. We had talked about a threesome, but never acted on it. My wife asked if she could show him her tits. I nodded yes, and before I knew it all 3 of us were naked. My wife started to blow the other guy then asked motioned me over to her. She wispered to me it would be a turn on for her to watch me take over blowing him. I have never wanted to or done anything gay, but she looked so hot and I was drunk in this sexual moment. This guy had a big dick, so I just kind of licked the head a bit. My wife then said I'll do to you what you do to him. That line just got me rock hard and I went for it, and she then went to town on me. I came very quick from the excitement and then focused on finishing him off. He came in my mouth and my wife ordered me to swallow it all down, which I did. Then he and I took turns having sex with my wife. My wife wants to do this again, but I felt a bit ashamed and dirty afterwards. I suggested we do this with another woman, but she insists it hotter with 2 men. Im sure chances are she will eventually convince me to try again.
Have often fantasized about a situation like that, but, my wife would not be cool about it.

Since: Nov 12

UK

#2617 Feb 27, 2013
That's an awesome post. Wish it was me who experienced that. Dagg'nabbit

Since: Sep 12

New York, NY

#2618 Feb 27, 2013
Brent wrote:
My buddy and I had been suk buddies for almost 2 years, when an old widower (who lived across the street) asked me to paint his spare room.
It was summer and we weren't in school and I asked my buddy to help for half the cash.
Mr. O'Brian always took a nap around noon, so as I trimed the baseboard, my bud trimed the ceiling on a small ladder, all was quite in the house and I checked and Mr. O'Brian was asleep in his chair, so as I got close to my bud, he said "while your down there", we both laughed but then I slipped my hand up the leg of his shorts and soon had him out and in my mouth.
Then I heard,"I've always wanted to do that but never had the guts" and there stood Mr. O'Brian on his walker,, "Your secret is safe" he said, and asked LOTS of questions.
Mr.O'Brian got and gave his first BJ that day, and I was then, and am now still impressed at how grateful older married men are during/after sex.
I have probably "serviced / been serviced" by 15 or 20 older married men and marvel at how thankful they are.
You boys did a wonderful thing by sucking and being sucked by Mr. O'Brian. If it weren't for you, he might have lived out his whole life without experiencing a peak life experience.

I congratulate you on not being ageist. I know many young men think of us older guys as trolls, but lucky for me, many do not. They enjoy sex with men old enough to be their grandfathers. I've gotten more blow jobs from (legal) teenage boys since turning 50yo than I did when I was a teenager.

Since: Mar 12

Oaklyn, NJ

#2619 Feb 27, 2013
TOM wrote:
I asked my wife what my dick taste like in her mouth one night after sex.She said it was hard to say really,but she liked it.One night she put on a strapon and said i was to suck it and find out how it might taste.I did but no taste at all,and i told her that.She supprised me buy saying that i should go out and find a real one to suck.I was shocked to hear he say that and had no idea where to go.She told me there is a adult move and book store in town maybe i should try there.I told her i would not know it works.She told me just go and watch other men and what they do.So now i dress in stockings garderbelt heels bra dress wig makeup thong and spend many an afternoon on my knees sucking di$k and loving the taste of di$k and now cum.
HOt I am close by. Do you like to get sucked too?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2620 Feb 27, 2013
Carolus wrote:
<quoted text>
You boys did a wonderful thing by sucking and being sucked by Mr. O'Brian. If it weren't for you, he might have lived out his whole life without experiencing a peak life experience.
I congratulate you on not being ageist. I know many young men think of us older guys as trolls, but lucky for me, many do not. They enjoy sex with men old enough to be their grandfathers. I've gotten more blow jobs from (legal) teenage boys since turning 50yo than I did when I was a teenager.
There a gentleman in his late 70's that lives a few doors down from me, I've always heard that he was Gay, I wouldn't mind doing him that favor some day. When I started going to the video-book store to get and receive blow jobs on a regular basis when I was 15, some of the men who blew me, and that I blew were in their 50's-60's, maybe older. I felt more comfortable with them than with guys in their 20's.
slim

Weaverville, NC

#2621 Feb 27, 2013
Hardhandyman18 wrote:
Nipple lover asks "why is it so hard to find someone?? I don get it? so many men on hear but cant seem to find a reg. guy"
Well, it's as I said, a lot of this is BS, just people on the computer trying to get off. As I stated in another post, at 30 I had a 70 y/o suck me. It was awesome! I liked that it was taboo, naughty, and exciting. But to do that you HAVE to get out from behind the computer and meet in the flesh! It's like everyone here that says they are 9", hahahaha!
LESS TALK MORE ACTION! See?
whats up hard handy man.
I'm in your neck of the woods...slimpixens at yahoo
BJ Hunter

Toronto, Canada

#2622 Feb 27, 2013
I started sucking another married buddy about a year ago, after he had sucked me off for a year before that. I'm still active with the wife, but find like otyhers here, sex with the wife is not what it used to be, and there is something really hot about taking a load and swallowing. I now know the hunger I have heard about, the need to suck and give that pleasure to another guy. My first male BJ was at the age of 59. Man I wish I had tried this along time ago! I'm now 62 and f*ck the wife once a week, and get blown once or twice a week too. I don't get to suck as often as I would like, now hungry after 2 weeks without giving a BJ.
Anyone in the east Toronto area need a steady cocksucker buddy?

Since: Feb 13

Salt Lake City, UT

#2623 Feb 27, 2013
Looking to try it..

Location hidden

#2624 Feb 27, 2013
StacyJay wrote:
Looking to try it..
sucking a man, or being sucked by a man?
slim

Weaverville, NC

#2626 Feb 28, 2013
Johnny wrote:
I have only done it once. One night wife and I had too much to drink at party and found ourselves in the bedroom at a party with another guy. We had talked about a threesome, but never acted on it. My wife asked if she could show him her tits. I nodded yes, and before I knew it all 3 of us were naked. My wife started to blow the other guy then asked motioned me over to her. She wispered to me it would be a turn on for her to watch me take over blowing him. I have never wanted to or done anything gay, but she looked so hot and I was drunk in this sexual moment. This guy had a big dick, so I just kind of licked the head a bit. My wife then said I'll do to you what you do to him. That line just got me rock hard and I went for it, and she then went to town on me. I came very quick from the excitement and then focused on finishing him off. He came in my mouth and my wife ordered me to swallow it all down, which I did. Then he and I took turns having sex with my wife. My wife wants to do this again, but I felt a bit ashamed and dirty afterwards. I suggested we do this with another woman, but she insists it hotter with 2 men. Im sure chances are she will eventually convince me to try again.
Johnny that is a great story.I think that is the best way for it to happen, chemistry and mood just right...as long as everyone is good and safe.
I've also heard that before that if a woman gets a taste of a 3 some mfm she won't want to go back.
Years ago in college, we studied swinging, and it was interesting that the statistics pointed out, that most men wanted to start doing it and the wives were hesitant....but if they went through with it usually the wives wanted to continue and the husbands wanted to stop.

Location hidden

#2627 Feb 28, 2013
slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Johnny that is a great story.I think that is the best way for it to happen, chemistry and mood just right...as long as everyone is good and safe.
I've also heard that before that if a woman gets a taste of a 3 some mfm she won't want to go back.
Years ago in college, we studied swinging, and it was interesting that the statistics pointed out, that most men wanted to start doing it and the wives were hesitant....but if they went through with it usually the wives wanted to continue and the husbands wanted to stop.
My wife was always into threesomes, MFM or FMF, it didn't matter, she even like FFF threesomes.
Caught

Holyoke, MA

#2628 Feb 28, 2013
Wish I had one in my mouth right now
bigbutjock

United States

#2629 Feb 28, 2013
I kissed and jerked a married guy today @the adult video store. I love married men. I will always kiss and give oral to married guys. I had a blow job from a older married guy at the gym and his throat felt amazing as I cam in his warm mouth. He was my sex slav and I love making married men worship my d*ck. I also suck their d*cks so good. ;D

“sexyslave2_1966@ yahoo.com”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2630 Feb 28, 2013
bigbutjock wrote:
I kissed and jerked a married guy today @the adult video store. I love married men. I will always kiss and give oral to married guys. I had a blow job from a older married guy at the gym and his throat felt amazing as I cam in his warm mouth. He was my sex slav and I love making married men worship my d*ck. I also suck their d*cks so good. ;D
I;m a married bi guy that loves to worship mens c*cks. are you in Michigan?? sure would love to be your suck slave and feel you flood my mouth with your hot sticky load for me to swallow.

“Love Flashing”

Peoria, AZ

#2631 Feb 28, 2013
My wife some friends n I went to a strip club. My wife had never been before. She is conservative she got drunk and in the restroom started making out with a hotty stripper about 10 yrs younger than her. Then she came out n danced for her n they were touching each other all over. I was so hard. I
Am very bi curious. She has denied her bi feelings to me but I knew by the way she kissed me after I go down on her and by the way she would rim me. I told her she would be a good puzzzy licker and I know she loves the taste. Again she flatly denied it. Now after the drinks and the environment she was in she let loose. We now talk about it during seeex She talks about being eaten and eating puzzy.

Now on to me. She knows I love to taste my load. She knows I like aaannaall play. Toys fingers n knows I crave a strapon. I told her I don't want a real man but she knows I have sucked a kooock once when I was younger. I hope now she has peeked out of the closet, that she will talk more about me sucking kooock. I would make out with a guy if she wanted to see. Or blow him.
Turnedon123

Glendora, CA

#2632 Feb 28, 2013
I wanna see all this ;) ki k me at turnedon123
KJ in CTown

Duarte, CA

#2633 Feb 28, 2013
Jimmasin, your story reminds me of mine which follows.

When I was 18, I had a girlfriend and we used to talk all the time about her hooking up with another girl. During sex, she would tell me all the things she would do to a girl.

One night, the two of us were at a party, when her old boyfriend showed. She told me her "other" fantasy was to watch two guys, then join in. She told me if I did this for her, she would arrange a FFM 3-way for me. Well, after a lot of alcohol, we all ended up in bed. He and I blew each other, then tag-teamed her.

Fast forward 20+ years, I still have recurring fantasies about sucking another guy. Oh, and BTW, she and I broke up before the FFM 3-way. I guess she got me.

Since: Feb 13

United States

#2634 Feb 28, 2013
I want a huge dick in my mouth right now mmmm
slim

Weaverville, NC

#2637 Mar 1, 2013
sexualfun wrote:
<quoted text> My wife was always into threesomes, MFM or FMF, it didn't matter, she even like FFF threesomes.
Lucky Fellow!

New York, NY

#2639 Mar 1, 2013
KJ in CTown wrote:
Jimmasin, your story reminds me of mine which follows.
When I was 18, I had a girlfriend and we used to talk all the time about her hooking up with another girl. During sex, she would tell me all the things she would do to a girl.
One night, the two of us were at a party, when her old boyfriend showed. She told me her "other" fantasy was to watch two guys, then join in. She told me if I did this for her, she would arrange a FFM 3-way for me. Well, after a lot of alcohol, we all ended up in bed. He and I blew each other, then tag-teamed her.
Fast forward 20+ years, I still have recurring fantasies about sucking another guy. Oh, and BTW, she and I broke up before the FFM 3-way. I guess she got me.
Too bad about the FFM 3-way, but it sounds like she got you to have some really hot MMF sex!
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 1 min Mattyypp 328,753
males that post nude snapchat stories (Mar '14) 1 min dzielinski954 9,193
Foot fetish snapchat (Jan '13) 1 min Whg 966
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Adddd 1,449,897
Snapchat nude stories (Feb '14) 2 min Imagoodgirl6 5,254
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 2 min Roleplayerguy996 222,729
Nederlandse gay/bi jongens (Dec '13) 2 min janvanc3 106
Gay/bi k.k 2 min Stiekemezoeker 138,357
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 11 min Dee 24,551
More from around the web