Have you ever been caught naked comin...
thumper

United States

#144 Sep 26, 2012
In college all the time, but then the wing I was in there was a lot of nudity. No big deal. Like I said on another post, my roommate and I were naked about 90% of the time in our room, studying, watching TV or just talking.
Makes me hard

Champaign, IL

#145 Sep 26, 2012
That sounds sooooooooooo wrote:
<quoted text>right by me, wish Everyone had one baldy to just feed the snake to a baldy snakehole.
just thinking of burying in one.
I will bet you want to

Tinley Park, IL

#147 Oct 2, 2012
Baldie Wrecker wants wrote:
A56789, oh darn, I forgot to put the commas in
put more than commas in A56789, hmmmmm, what do you all think?
I will bet you all want

Tinley Park, IL

#148 Oct 2, 2012
TO Do more than that too, and be Oh Godin' as your nu ts empty into that baldy pre teen pus sy, don't you, you, you Oh Godin' horndogs?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#149 Oct 2, 2012
one afternoon I thought I was home alone so I got out of the shower without a towel. I guess I lost track of the time or something because as I came out my son was there, in the hallway. He had just got home from school. he got the full view, for a second or two before I grabbed the nearest towel
Ohhhhhh

Mokena, IL

#150 Oct 3, 2012
I will bet you all want wrote:
TO Do more than that too, and be Oh Godin' as your nu ts empty into that baldy pre teen pus sy, don't you, you, you Oh Godin' horndogs?
Gggggggggoooooooooooooddddddd, uuuugh, oh God sooooo tight sweetie, ugh, now don't tell mommy, here let me clean you up baby, and don't tell any of your second grader friends, except sweet, cute Charlene, is she still coming over tonight, we will all cuuummm as mommy is going out of town. No it won't make you pregnant, you are too young. But if you girls keep swallowing your boo bies will grow bigger faster.

Since: Nov 11

Irving, TX

#152 Oct 3, 2012
Vanessa79 wrote:
one afternoon I thought I was home alone so I got out of the shower without a towel. I guess I lost track of the time or something because as I came out my son was there, in the hallway. He had just got home from school. he got the full view, for a second or two before I grabbed the nearest towel
WOW,,,,how did you feel,,,,knowing your son has seen ALL of your mature female assets,,,,has this happened again....how old was he then this first happened

Location hidden

#153 Oct 3, 2012
SDMale wrote:
<quoted text>WOW,,,,how did you feel,,,,knowing your son has seen ALL of your mature female assets,,,,has this happened again....how old was he then this first happened
It was embarrassing but in the end not a big deal, nobody freaked out. We are not naturists but we're not shocked if we see or show a little skin. It was the only time it happened, it happened last year, he was 9

Irving, TX

#154 Oct 3, 2012
Vanessa79 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was embarrassing but in the end not a big deal, nobody freaked out. We are not naturists but we're not shocked if we see or show a little skin. It was the only time it happened, it happened last year, he was 9
ah,,,at 9 he would most likely not have been total intrested in the op sex,,,woulld you be upset if he was to see you say at 14, 15 ??? at an age when he is maturing

Location hidden

#155 Oct 3, 2012
If it was an accident, then no I would understand and not be upset

what do you mean by the ''op sex''

Irving, TX

#157 Oct 3, 2012
Vanessa79 wrote:
If it was an accident, then no I would understand and not be upset
what do you mean by the ''op sex''
I just ment opposite sex,,,,LOL,,,did you think it was something new,,HE,HE,,,at 15,,he would know what he was looking,,,looking at a fully mautre female would surly get his juices running alright
Wonder how many times

Chicago, IL

#159 Oct 9, 2012
Ohhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>Gggggggggooooooooooooo ddddddd, uuuugh, oh God sooooo tight sweetie, ugh, now don't tell mommy, here let me clean you up baby, and don't tell any of your second grader friends, except sweet, cute Charlene, is she still coming over tonight, we will all cuuummm as mommy is going out of town. No it won't make you pregnant, you are too young. But if you girls keep swallowing your boo bies will grow bigger faster.
a day this happens? Hundreds, thousands, much more? Alot, you can bet. Little Amy, Charlene, Becky, and on and on get seeds sprayed into their vaginas everyday. The FBI instead of spending untold fortunes chasing ghosts on the net, or harrassing some guy inTexas taking pictures of clouds (oh my heavens, he might accidently capture a picture of a spy drone ILLEGALLY spying on AMERICANS without a warrant(( in case you h0m0 agents forgot, your oath of office INCLUDES upholding the CONSTITUTION not trouncing on it aholes.)))
Now go forth and do some real whatever you bafoons do besides setting up everyone of the false flag bullspit supposed terrorist activities. Mt God what goes on in your fool heads? And I used to think this was one of the finest law agencies ever! Then I find out a fagguy started it, and now its infested with them. God help us all.
Cute

Cicero, IL

#161 Oct 13, 2012
Ohhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>Gggggggggooooooooooooo ddddddd, uuuugh, oh God sooooo tight sweetie, ugh, now don't tell mommy, here let me clean you up baby, and don't tell any of your second grader friends, except sweet, cute Charlene, is she still coming over tonight, we will all cuuummm as mommy is going out of town. No it won't make you pregnant, you are too young. But if you girls keep swallowing your boo bies will grow bigger faster.
with no hair on them and wrapped around daddy and stepdaddy dick. Ummm, ummm,umm, a ummm. What was that you were saying, ohhhhh godddddddddd

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#162 Oct 13, 2012
When I lived in a house when i was at uni, i nearly wet myself the first time, but in the end got use to it.
Oh godden good

Chicago, IL

#164 Oct 13, 2012
Cute wrote:
<quoted text>with no hair on them and wrapped around daddy and stepdaddy dick. Ummm, ummm,umm, a ummm. What was that you were saying, ohhhhh godddddddddd
and puttin' that baby makin' puddin' in those baldies.
Uk guy

Manchester, UK

#165 Oct 13, 2012
A couple of years ago my mother in law was staying which my wife forgot to tell me, I grabbed a shower before work and walked out of my room towards the shower when I hit the landing I heard a caugh turned round there she was smiling whilst I stood to attention
Can we vote to watch

Cicero, IL

#168 Oct 18, 2012
Oh godden good wrote:
<quoted text>and puttin' that baby makin' puddin' in those baldies.
this?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#169 Oct 27, 2012
I stayed over with my b/f, and I went for a shower during which one his mates walked in and to my horror and had a pee. I nearly wet myself with embarrassment, but I found out that this was the norm in the house
Bobby

Aiken, SC

#170 Oct 27, 2012
Since we are home nudists, we all see one another coming out of the shower and every where else in the house naked. My wife and two teenage daughters have been home nudists for many years.
daddyboy

Melrose Park, IL

#171 Oct 27, 2012
After i get out of the shower i go to the bed room to change an my 7yo stepdaughter will follow me when on one is home but her an myself. She will act like she is hiding her head but i know she can see so i let her look for a few an get a good look at my c@@k before i dress. I'm hoping one day she will sit up an watch me change. I would let her touch me an i would lick her just knowing i can make a young pusy like that come gets me hard.
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min yungfunboi18 1,513,306
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 2 min Missprittylaydee 255,429
Naughty Mummy 2 min mangermany 48
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 2 min johnstu 360,131
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 3 min olderman 122,919
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 5 min Bottom1232321 157,193
new dirty ki.........k (Sep '15) 5 min Kevin94NL 10,732
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 25 min Hootus 26,177
More from around the web