What makes black women so sexy?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 25
Next Last
Typhoon Cash

United States

#3 Oct 9, 2007
I couldn't have put it in better words! We as Black people are the most beautiful race, simply because we come in all shades and textures, so we are a variety in ourselves. email me at triston_elom@yahoo.com for further comment on this topic.
Samara

Canton, OH

#6 Oct 20, 2007
Jonny23 wrote:
I'm black. I love all races and all races are beautiful in their own way. Black women have the best bodies.
78% of black women are overweight and 50% is obese. Why do you insist black women have the best bodies?

However, I do agree with your statement that all races are beautiful.
Samara

Canton, OH

#7 Oct 20, 2007
Garrick wrote:
They're not
I agree with this. I donít see a correlation between sexiness and race; it depends on the individual not the race.
diane

Atlanta, GA

#10 Oct 23, 2007
By white standards, this is how AA women are viewed, you weight scale belongs within your race. We blacks have our own ideas on what weight is and isnt decent. Dont judge us by your white people scales. Fool
Samara wrote:
<quoted text>
78% of black women are overweight and 50% is obese. Why do you insist black women have the best bodies?
moor360

Greenwood, SC

#12 Oct 23, 2007
Samara wrote:
<quoted text>
first of all, your standard is not the black standard neither is the racist doctors who set the standard which is a european standard. all you see when you look at a black women is strenght from her coursed nappy roots to the bottom of her feet you idiot. because you can't have one don't hate dumbass, you best get in where you fit in before its too late because at last i checked all races are fading to BLACK.
DYSHA

AOL

#13 Oct 27, 2007
BLACK WOMEN HAVE THE BEST SHAPELY BODIES I HAVE SEEN HANDS DOWN EXCLUDING THE ONES THAT ARE OBESE OF COURSE. I HAVE YET TO SEE THAT WITH WHITE,ASIAN,OR INDIAN WOMEN. THE ONLY COME CLOSE ARE LATINA WOMEN WHO ARE ALSO VERY SHAPELY.SO YES BLACK AND LATINA HAVE SEXY BODY'S. NO ONE WANT'S TO WEIGH 120 POUNDS AND SAY THAT LOOKS SEXY, I DON'T THINK SO. I WOULD NEVER WANT TO LOOK LIKE A WHITE WOMAN I ENVY THEM NOT. THANK YOU

“PEACE !!!”

Since: Oct 07

why

#14 Oct 27, 2007
We the bomb baby !!!
Mike

Brampton, Canada

#15 Oct 28, 2007
yessir
Join Free
Alpha Omega Game

United States

#16 Oct 28, 2007
Solid Blade wrote:
WHITE WOMEN ARE UGLY DEVILS. THEY TRY TO MAKE US INTERBREED WITH THEM, THIS IS WHY THE MEDIA,MAGAZINES,AND NEWSPAPERS TRY TO MAKE THEM LOOK GOOD FOR WHITE PRIDE. THEY KNOW BIG BUTS ARE SEXY,BIG LIPS,BIG BREAST, AND BEAUTIFUL EXOTIC HAIR ARE SEXY! IS WHAT BLACK WOMEN HAVE AND WHITE WOMEN DON'T HAVE. ON TOP OF THAT IS BEAUTIFUL SHINY SMOOTH BLACK SKIN OF PERFECTION WITH NO FRECKLES,SUN BURN,AND RED DOTS. THE BLACK RACE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL RACE. WHITE WOMEN LIKE BLACK MEN MORE THAN ANY OTHER TYPE OF MEN. BLACK MEN ARE PREFERRED BY ALL TYPES OF WOMEN. BLACK MEN GOT GAME. BLACK MEN ARE THE BEST MEN AT SEX. BLACK WOMEN ARE THE BEST WOMEN AT SEX.
If you aren't the poster boy for blacktrashU.S.A Then i don't know what is blackboy.

Its 2007 We know all the hype and the myths you piss aints spread is total bullchit.
Alpha Omega Game

United States

#17 Oct 28, 2007
Its sad when you've got to LIE to kick it. I thought you would have taken Tu-pac more seriously.
Alpha Omega Game

United States

#18 Oct 28, 2007
moor360 wrote:
<quoted text>first of all, your standard is not the black standard neither is the racist doctors who set the standard which is a european standard. all you see when you look at a black women is strenght from her coursed nappy roots to the bottom of her feet you idiot. because you can't have one don't hate dumbass, you best get in where you fit in before its too late because at last i checked all races are fading to BLACK.
See thats the problem with ignorant racist blacktrash like you. You don't listen to anyone but yourself.
and look at the current state of your people.
It make perfect sense. Blind leading the blind.

Check it the national standerd that doctors release aren't bais twords Black Americans.
Alpha Omega Game

United States

#19 Oct 28, 2007
You know whose black and has a killer body at age 40? Peppa from salt and peppa. Now shes got a shapely body and not a lot of black woman i see have that kind of body.
tempa

Westminster, UK

#20 Nov 1, 2007
Mixed race (black + white) women are the sexiest, you get the best of both worlds!!!!!
Tyah

Yucaipa, CA

#22 Nov 1, 2007
diane wrote:
By white standards, this is how AA women are viewed, you weight scale belongs within your race. We blacks have our own ideas on what weight is and isnt decent. Dont judge us by your white people scales. Fool
<quoted text>
just to let u know 50% of white women are anerexic and 90% are fat so u need 2 be quiet
Tyah

Yucaipa, CA

#23 Nov 1, 2007
Lona wrote:
We the bomb baby !!!
ya dis mah gurl!!!
Tyah

Yucaipa, CA

#24 Nov 1, 2007
Alpha Omega Game wrote:
<quoted text>
See thats the problem with ignorant racist blacktrash like you. You don't listen to anyone but yourself.
and look at the current state of your people.
It make perfect sense. Blind leading the blind.
Check it the national standerd that doctors release aren't bais twords Black Americans.
you see the problem is u stupid bitchass whiteys that try and take over the world so be quiet

“Ready or not?”

Since: Oct 07

Osaka JAPAN

#25 Nov 1, 2007
Am I the only one on here over the age of 18? I've got to be. Listen to yourselves. EVERY post on the AA forum and even the HS forum are racially motivated. None of it makes any sense either. I haven't heard ONE good argument on this post.
Is there something I'm missing here?
None of you all would have the balls to say any of this in real life.
blackbro

Waldorf, MD

#26 Nov 2, 2007
Alpha Omega Game wrote:
<quoted text>
If you aren't the poster boy for blacktrashU.S.A Then i don't know what is blackboy.
Its 2007 We know all the hype and the myths you piss aints spread is total bullchit.
That dude in is insane. I mean who types in all caps!
He is the lowest common denominator . He is just trying to get a rise out of people.
saint

Newport News, VA

#27 Nov 8, 2007
DYSHA wrote:
BLACK WOMEN HAVE THE BEST SHAPELY BODIES I HAVE SEEN HANDS DOWN EXCLUDING THE ONES THAT ARE OBESE OF COURSE. I HAVE YET TO SEE THAT WITH WHITE,ASIAN,OR INDIAN WOMEN. THE ONLY COME CLOSE ARE LATINA WOMEN WHO ARE ALSO VERY SHAPELY.SO YES BLACK AND LATINA HAVE SEXY BODY'S. NO ONE WANT'S TO WEIGH 120 POUNDS AND SAY THAT LOOKS SEXY, I DON'T THINK SO. I WOULD NEVER WANT TO LOOK LIKE A WHITE WOMAN I ENVY THEM NOT. THANK YOU
you right about black women having the most sexiest body but i don't know about the latina women they always get surgery on there body cause they are really shape like boxes are they been shove down one some do have sexy body the latina women with african in them but its still not the same as black women cause they have that outstanding look to there body but other then that black and latina womens are beautiful.

Since: Aug 07

Windermere

#28 Nov 8, 2007
Typhoon Cash wrote:
I couldn't have put it in better words! We as Black people are the most beautiful race, simply because we come in all shades and textures, so we are a variety in ourselves. email me at triston_elom@yahoo.com for further comment on this topic.
Easy there Buckwheat! Stick to your color and leave all the others to the rest of us! No point is spreading sickle cell further than it needs to be!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 25
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pinoy Gay/Bi Skype/Zoom Sex 3 min johntimothy_pugo 17
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min john 337,691
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Cooper23233 198,966
I want to talk to the kinkiest people here 4 min G4orce2000 5
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min 18 fit 447,251
Tell me your sex story...full detail, turns me on! (Jul '11) 4 min RyderZane 101
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min adrian 527,675
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min Mike_0011 32,880

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE