bored and horny

Arlington, TX

#2 Jul 11, 2011
email? piccilo414141@yahoo.com

“KIK - lansmich”

Since: Jun 11

Lansing, Michigan

#6 Jul 11, 2011
Girls here want everyone to keep giving out their numbers and emails but I hardly ever hear that they actually start talking...

It's why, if you wanna sext, you can always find my contact info in my profile and come find me :)

C

Since: May 11

Herndon, VA

#8 Jul 11, 2011
Amy wrote:
OMG GIVE ME UR NUMBERS BOYS AND GIRLS IM FEELING NAUGHTY
email me at minyme1000@gmail.com

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, TX

#12 Jul 11, 2011
Chris_40 wrote:
Girls here want everyone to keep giving out their numbers and emails but I hardly ever hear that they actually start talking...
It's why, if you wanna sext, you can always find my contact info in my profile and come find me :)
C
Oh really Chris. Does it say u have herpes too? Make sure u put that down in your bio.

Since: May 11

United States

#14 Jul 11, 2011
heya 7175721169
lover321

Jacksonville, FL

#15 Jul 11, 2011
9047135056 baby
Greg

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Jul 11, 2011
Any girls up for phone sex tonight?
Join Free

Since: Jul 09

Darien, CT

#19 Jul 11, 2011
yay numbers to put on the telemarket lists
Robert

Salem, OR

#20 Jul 11, 2011
Amy wrote:
OMG GIVE ME UR NUMBERS BOYS AND GIRLS IM FEELING NAUGHTY
txt me at 5039307483
Seattle Boy

Camarillo, CA

#21 Jul 11, 2011
Yeah1234_4@yahoo.com im super down

“KIK - lansmich”

Lansing, Michigan

#22 Jul 11, 2011
FAKER wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really Chris. Does it say u have herpes too? Make sure u put that down in your bio.
Fact is I don't have herpes. Fact is I wrote that line to prove a point. You think you found a weakness and you attacked it. You're a childish, immature weakling who will slander anyone who looks better then you. Judging by your attitude, that would be just about everyone here... even Thor :D

Remember, you insulted my wife, a wife I don't even have.. so you've already proven you'll latch on to fantasies and lies to look tough, and ignore facts if it doesn't suit your purpose.

It would be appreciated tho, that you dispense with the slander.

Like with a few others, from this point on I'm going to ignore you.

“KIK - lansmich”

Lansing, Michigan

#23 Jul 11, 2011
FAKER wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, well, I did lie.. I'll ignore you after this post. At least I have a bio, you have nothing.. you afraid to show yourself, reveal anything true about yourself? What do YOU have to be afraid of?

Dallas, TX

#24 Jul 11, 2011
Has this girl actually texted anybody?
Seattle Boy

Camarillo, CA

#26 Jul 11, 2011
chris_40 ur gay stop writing things that are not true then getting mad at people for talking about them when u dont have them f*g

“KIK - lansmich”

Lansing, Michigan

#27 Jul 11, 2011
Seattle Boy wrote:
chris_40 ur gay stop writing things that are not true then getting mad at people for talking about them when u dont have them f*g
Aww, did I hit a soft spot? Did I insult your bf?

And yes, I happen to be quite happy, thanks, but i'm not a cigarette. Dont know where you people come up with your imaginations!

*eye roll*

Dallas, TX

#28 Jul 11, 2011
Chris_40 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, well, I did lie.. I'll ignore you after this post. At least I have a bio, you have nothing.. you afraid to show yourself, reveal anything true about yourself? What do YOU have to be afraid of?
I'm just here for the LOL's and maybe a pix here and their. Nothing more nothing less. By reading your bio it seams you may be here looking for love. Are you gay? LOL. Plus I don't LIE to people like u do. Oh I forgot u didn't lie you were actually telling the truth that u have warts on your shaft. This is the Internet so I'd keep your personal info to yourself. Like having herpes. LMFAO! Go take your as to a clinic you sick as. I like your attempt on trying to cover up your tracks. LOL. Nice job of crawfishing. LOL

Ps. Crawfishing is a southern term when your trying to cover up something you shouldn't have let out. In your case your herpes outbreaks. You can also call it cat fishing but I prefer crawfishing.

“KIK - lansmich”

Lansing, Michigan

#29 Jul 11, 2011
FAKER wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just here for the LOL's and maybe a pix here and their. Nothing more nothing less. By reading your bio it seams you may be here looking for love. Are you gay? LOL. Plus I don't LIE to people like u do. Oh I forgot u didn't lie you were actually telling the truth that u have warts on your shaft. This is the Internet so I'd keep your personal info to yourself. Like having herpes. LMFAO! Go take your as to a clinic you sick as. I like your attempt on trying to cover up your tracks. LOL. Nice job of crawfishing. LOL
Ps. Crawfishing is a southern term when your trying to cover up something you shouldn't have let out. In your case your herpes outbreaks. You can also call it cat fishing but I prefer crawfishing.
Yeah, I lied to lure you out, it worked, you got butt hurt and now you're on it like a leech as I said.

Letting something one says slip out is easy.
Letting something one TYPES? Shouldn't be latched on to so easily, but you did.

As for my Bio? Now you're suggesting that love is GAY? Are you really that dim witted?!

Wait, don't answer that, I've already made the assumption.

Thoooo... I have to wonder, the way you cling to a particular piece of info, false or true, makes me wonder if you're hiding something and lashing out due to personal problems?

Poor kid. Now I just pity you.

“I am very open...”

Philly

#30 Jul 12, 2011
sexxprofiles.com get real honry locals that arent fakes....my daughters there...alot.
Brett

United States

#33 Jul 12, 2011
Im 19 and my number is 1 8 5 9 5 8 5 3 4 0 0

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Frodos-toe 651,731
wifes vagina 2 min wannahavefun530 9
Nottingham gay meets (Dec '13) 2 min Nottingham Bi 5,665
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 2 min smoothpussylover 31,563
Gay Sex Northampton (Apr '14) 2 min spiral52015 109
bristol uk gay meet (Feb '13) 3 min Bigboygb 419
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min on_skype_now 672,878
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min _CarlosFernandez_ 306,437
Dirty ki...k 3 min x_dirtylilsecret_x 10,172
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 10 min Lickmytip 86,086