doug

Roseville, MI

#88 Dec 17, 2011
I think there are alot more women who have given there boss a BJ then they admit to.My wife has a couple supervisors and I know she has given them a BJ quite often and has done more then that.Her supervisors have taken her to a room and laid the pipe to her good in all 3 and loaded her up.
Pointman

Middletown, NY

#89 Dec 17, 2011
Having worked in corporate world a long time let me make couple observations.

Yes many men are nothing but predators but I have also run into many women who are the aggressor. Now some of them are women who actually just love confident powerful men --others are doing it strictly for what they can get out of it.
boozooby

Auburn, CA

#91 Mar 11, 2012
When my wife was 20, she had sex with her boss once a week for $50 a pop.
He had never had a bj before; his wife refused. My wife was the first woman to suck him off.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#92 Mar 11, 2012
cabobear69 wrote:
why do you do it
i have no choice
i need my job

“Opinionated Redhead”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#93 Mar 11, 2012
cabobear69 wrote:
why do you do it
i was going to be fired if i didnt

Since: May 08

United States

#94 Mar 11, 2012
johnboy wrote:
I'm gay and I've had two bi-sexual bosses whom I took care of sexually. Both wanted the utmost discretion, of course, for which I got top raises. I never had to threaten them with exposure. I see nothing wrong with sucking a boss to advance your career. I've known a few young males who've screwed their female bosses for advancement also.
Johnboy... that's hot. Discreetly sucking your boss... nice.
Ben

United States

#95 Mar 11, 2012
_Zoey_ wrote:
<quoted text>
NO job is worth lowering yourself to that level. You had a choice to say no then file a lawsuit. Oh and your bf needs his a$$ kicked to the curb.
You are totally right. The only thing you missed is he needs it beat before he's kicked,
Mary

Meriden, CT

#98 Jun 7, 2012
I have blown many bosses,supervisors,any managers at places i have worked at to keep my job and for advancement, i am discrete with them and they are discrete with me. of course i do love to give head in the first place so its not shocking when they beat around the bush dropping hints about what they want from me. my husband doesn't have a clue that for the last 30 years of me working that i am kneeling and bobbing on someones stalk. I'm 54 and get attention from many guys, i choose the one ones that i get the advancement and raises from. i even blew a cop to get out of a speeding ticket, he asked and i served him and issued no ticket.
Join Free
boozooby

Sacramento, CA

#99 Jun 8, 2012
Mary: a woman after my own heart!
David the Great

New Zealand

#100 Jun 8, 2012
Looking at it wrote:
<quoted text>
Well take charge of yourself. Slavery went out 150 years ago.
Either you have no talent or skills that would allow you to tell your boss to shove it and you get another job, or you like the treatment.
I find it hard to believe you are trapped there.
Hear hear.
David the Great

New Zealand

#101 Jun 8, 2012
pacman wrote:
What Cholee needs is a new boyfriend/man. Someone who can support her, instead of her supporting him
Hear hear.
David the Great

New Zealand

#102 Jun 8, 2012
Sounds like a case of women using men to get what they want. Just a different way of doing it.
BeenThereDoneTha t

Springfield, MO

#103 Jun 8, 2012
Two stories, both true:
1. When I was in middle management, my boss was getting regular BJs from his secretary. I knew this because the idiot bragged about it. Well, one day the company's security chief walked into my boss's office, told him to turn over his keys and marched him out of the building. His secretary never showed up for work that day at all. We later learned that she had been making audio recordings of their sessions (this was before everyone had small video cameras in their phones) and she turned the tapes over to the HR director. She threatened to file a sexual harassment lawsuit unless the company gave her a big money settlement. No lawsuit was ever filed, and she soon was seen driving around town in a new Corvette and started taking exotic vacations. Eventually she married a wealthy guy she met on one of those trips and they live in Hawaii now. My former boss, in the meantime, lost his wife, his house and for the past few years has been living on a small farm left to him by his parents.
2. About a year after the above incident, I was handed that management job. I had just turned 30, which was young for that level in that company.(My former boss was in his mid-50s and his secretary was 24.) My secretary was 10 years older than me but still very attractive. I was getting over a traumatic divorce and was dating just very occasionally and casually, and only with women who were younger than me. As I got to know my secretary, we became pals and talked more and more about our lives away from work. She kept telling me that I was wasting my time dating "children" and that I should look for a "more mature woman" who knew "how to treat a man". Eventually, as I learned that she and her husband had no love life because he had blood pressure problems, I began to worry that she was suggesting herself as a sex partner. Knowing what had happened to my former boss, I freaked! I quit chatting with her about non-work topics. After a couple of weeks of being cool toward her, she confronted me. I told her honestly of my concerns. She admitted that she was fond of me personally, but understood my professional worry. So we got along fine for another six months, sticking strictly to business. Then she announced she had been recruited for a similar job with another company across town. I hated to lose her, but couldn't blame her because the new job was in a much less hectic work environment. A few weeks after she left, she called and asked to meet for a drink after work so she could tell me about the new job, which she loved (still does). Before that evening was over, I'd gotten a fantastic BJ and had managed to make her cum twice by fingering her as we sat in my car in the club's parking lot. We started getting together once a month for an evening of hot sex. She calls me her "boy toy" even though I am long past the boy stage. She is an amazing lover! I still date women my age or younger, but I get the most pleasure from my older former secretary.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#104 Jun 8, 2012
I've done it in my younger days. I've been working for myself for quite a few years now, so there is absolutely no need to give bl--jobs to bosses anymore.
James

Austin, TX

#105 Jun 8, 2012
Nausicaa wrote:
I've done it in my younger days. I've been working for myself for quite a few years now, so there is absolutely no need to give bl--jobs to bosses anymore.
But you weren't married at the time you blew your bosses, were you? If you were, did your husband ever find out about it?

And this is off topic, but you posted recently about a vaginal/anal threesome you did, and I wondered who the other man was who DP'd you with your husband? I guess your hubby doesn't mind you having another man at the same time you have him?
Mary

Meriden, CT

#108 Jun 10, 2012
boozooby wrote:
Mary: a woman after my own heart!
thanks :) but i would be after something other than your heart (grin)
Katie

Dedham, MA

#109 Jun 11, 2012
I was young, just out of school, with no money, no support and three months of rent due, and no real business skills. I was on yet another interview as an administrative assistant. There were a dozen women close to 30, with resumes and experience typing and filing and what not, and dressed in business attire, me I was more dressed in club wear but it was the nicest thing I had.

So I go in for the interview and I notice the guy give me a once over and a slight bulge appear in his pants. I was horrified and embarrassed giving him that reaction while applying for a job. The interview ended and he stood up to shake my hand and said he didn't think it was a good fit they had better qualified applicants. I don't know I just felt so desperate so in a soft voice trying to stifle a cry I said he had to reconsider I'd do anything. That's when I noticed that slight bulge get larger. I stepped against him and this time whispered in his ear that I'd do anything as I felt his bulge.

Not only did I blow him, when he was struggling to enter me while straddled over his lap I confessed that I was a virgin seconds before he finally entered me.

The next monday when I showed up to start work I actually couldn't wait to get my lips wrapped around him again

“Squirrel trying to get a nut!!”

Since: Jun 12

Decatur, GA

#110 Jun 11, 2012
Katie wrote:
I was young, just out of school, with no money, no support and three months of rent due, and no real business skills. I was on yet another interview as an administrative assistant. There were a dozen women close to 30, with resumes and experience typing and filing and what not, and dressed in business attire, me I was more dressed in club wear but it was the nicest thing I had.
So I go in for the interview and I notice the guy give me a once over and a slight bulge appear in his pants. I was horrified and embarrassed giving him that reaction while applying for a job. The interview ended and he stood up to shake my hand and said he didn't think it was a good fit they had better qualified applicants. I don't know I just felt so desperate so in a soft voice trying to stifle a cry I said he had to reconsider I'd do anything. That's when I noticed that slight bulge get larger. I stepped against him and this time whispered in his ear that I'd do anything as I felt his bulge.
Not only did I blow him, when he was struggling to enter me while straddled over his lap I confessed that I was a virgin seconds before he finally entered me.
The next monday when I showed up to start work I actually couldn't wait to get my lips wrapped around him again
I think i just came in my pants!!!! very HOT story
Katie

Dedham, MA

#111 Jun 11, 2012
YOURTOY wrote:
<quoted text>I think i just came in my pants!!!! very HOT story
Glad to know I will keep your dry cleaner employed another day
iNeXus3

United States

#112 Jun 14, 2012
kik me at iNeXus3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Sendmepics31 539,981
sexy ladies on whatsapp chat shuld drop dia pho... (Jan '12) 3 min Alex 16,714
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Sexyninja233 250,622
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min stephendlfrench 595,483
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Gregn30 413,818
Gay meet? harlow (Feb '13) 5 min connor 6,011
Guys snapchat stories 5 min the dot man76 1
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min polar_pzwatcher 60,141
More from around the web