Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#68 Jan 8, 2011
Hahaha....the problem is my husband is wise to my game!
in2deep2stopnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetheart, how the H3LL am I supposed to concentrate on what you are saying in your post with you looking like that up in the corner over there? Lord have mercy! I bet you know exactly how to get what you want from your husband!
(Well, I guess I was able to concentrate on what you said, after all. But it was damned hard, and "it" was damned hard.

“"That's the berries, Norman!"”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#69 Jan 8, 2011
Sweet Peppa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you could certainly get what you want from me. And I hope you want something nice and hard, cuz I can't think of anything else to give you until that goes away!
Fordka

Europe

#70 Jan 8, 2011
Sweet Peppa wrote:
<quoted text>
you have a great looking body should you want to offer yourself to me i would not say no hope your a 3 hole sum fun girl x

Location hidden

#71 Jan 8, 2011
Thanks...I take that as a compliment. But trust me, my husband gives me quite enough of that something "nice and hard." I appreciate your compliment though!!
in2deep2stopnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you could certainly get what you want from me. And I hope you want something nice and hard, cuz I can't think of anything else to give you until that goes away!

Location hidden

#72 Jan 8, 2011
Of course I am...my husband uses them all at his desire. I believe in offering my man what he wants when he wants...that's how I keep him at home instead of the street looking for what he can't get at home.
Fordka wrote:
<quoted text> you have a great looking body should you want to offer yourself to me i would not say no hope your a 3 hole sum fun girl x
Fordka

Europe

#73 Jan 8, 2011
Sweet Peppa wrote:
Thanks...I take that as a compliment. But trust me, my husband gives me quite enough of that something "nice and hard." I appreciate your compliment though!!
<quoted text>
am 57 married man merseyside if your mum intrested i pop round get to know her xx
In Need

Brookhaven, MS

#74 Jan 8, 2011
Workplace sex is good & exciting. I haven't a boss but me & a coworker use to all the time. Those were the days. Now I'm married & a stay at home mom!
Johnny

Toronto, Canada

#75 Jan 8, 2011
Chloee, its a matter of time before your boss will want more than have you just shave and svk. Soon he will want you pierced and to dress for him. He will want to show you off to his friends. You need to either leave him and that job, or submit fully to him, or nail him to the wall, or have someone take care of you and the situation.
Join Free

“Italian and proud of it!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#76 Jan 8, 2011
Hola bebé! Veo que usted está conduciendo a los hombres locos como usted me hace! Yo conozco tus juegos ... y les encanta jugar.
Sweet Peppa wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#77 Jan 8, 2011
Besos mi bambino!
1Bambino wrote:
Hola bebé! Veo que usted está conduciendo a los hombres locos como usted me hace! Yo conozco tus juegos ... y les encanta jugar.
<quoted text>
would you not

Murfreesboro, TN

#78 Jan 8, 2011
a lady has to do what she has to do, i did have a fling with a lady coworker who was much older than me

Bronx, NY

#79 Jan 8, 2011
would you not wrote:
a lady has to do what she has to do, i did have a fling with a lady coworker who was much older than me
Screwing around for pleasure is fine. The thought that you need to suck a C@ck to hold your job must be the ultimate low. A true sign that you are a failure.
johnboy

Hallsville, TX

#80 Jan 8, 2011
I'm gay and I've had two bi-sexual bosses whom I took care of sexually. Both wanted the utmost discretion, of course, for which I got top raises. I never had to threaten them with exposure. I see nothing wrong with sucking a boss to advance your career. I've known a few young males who've screwed their female bosses for advancement also.
Female worker

Modesto, CA

#81 Jan 8, 2011
Looking at it wrote:
<quoted text>
Screwing around for pleasure is fine. The thought that you need to suck a C@ck to hold your job must be the ultimate low. A true sign that you are a failure.
Not necessarily! Blowing the boss can sometimes get you huge salary increases! ;)

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#82 Jan 8, 2011
Female worker wrote:
<quoted text> Not necessarily! Blowing the boss can sometimes get you huge salary increases! ;)
Blowing the boss will also get you named the office slut.

“"That's the berries, Norman!"”

Location hidden

#83 Jan 8, 2011
_Zoey_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Blowing the boss will also get you named the office slut.
Wonder what blowing up the boss will get you? Besides 25 to life, I mean.
Super Anonymous Proxy

United States

#84 Jan 8, 2011
I wanna be a boss!

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#85 Jan 8, 2011
in2deep2stopnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder what blowing up the boss will get you? Besides 25 to life, I mean.
A standing ovation from the employees.
:O)

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#86 Jul 6, 2011
_Zoey_ wrote:
<quoted text>
A standing ovation from the employees.
:O)
lol
boozooby

Rancho Cordova, CA

#87 Dec 17, 2011
Wife wrote:
<quoted text> Many females blow our bosses. It's a really great way to get raises and promotions!
Does your husband know?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min MarriedDad40 184,308
wank over uk sky babestation girls now (Apr '13) 7 min luke 4,601
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 7 min thiagoloiropolaco 506,050
Who has BIG natural boobs (Oct '13) 7 min Aussieherooo 1,145
wife sucking u off 7 min Jay 14
all girl pic trade group (Feb '14) 8 min Cla 935
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 9 min Naughty asian 51,514
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 9 min enzenzz 419,942
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 10 min oii 314,830
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 37 min Kyleaves 25,638