wives who blow their bosses
cabobear69

Orlando, FL

#23 Jan 4, 2011
Chloee wrote:
sometimes a girl has to to keep her job. its not nice but better than being without a job. I did it after talking it through with my boyfriend after it had been made clear that if i wanted a job id have to,, not bice but at least i still have a home.. and a boyfriend who stood by me
It's when girls like you TELL your wimp husbands and boyfriends what you do at work that makes it so sexy to us Bosses.
marcus

United States

#24 Jan 4, 2011
karie wrote:
<quoted text>
and we have stupid wives and girlfriends blowing their own men ALL of the way to the bottom........and what is the payback? getting cheated on, physically abused, left in the dust for your own best friend, cheated out of child support- no child support, STDs, lazy male spouses, children molested....and the list goes on & on. tell me ladies, who would you rather blow, your boss or the trifling men in your life????
maybe u shouldnt have married a loser. its not a case of which one should i give a bj to, my husband or my boss?
Wife

Modesto, CA

#25 Jan 4, 2011
Steve in DC wrote:
Wife, I'm curious, how old are you?
25/m in Virginia here...I had a situation that started about a year ago where a female supervisor offered me a small raise and a more pleasant work experience in exchange for regular discreet sex. It has been an amazing place to work ever since ;) So I guess it can go both ways
I'm 23. Hey, how many young "secretaries" with no college are making $75K a year? ;)
Chloee

UK

#26 Jan 4, 2011
cabobear69 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's when girls like you TELL your wimp husbands and boyfriends what you do at work that makes it so sexy to us Bosses.
We had no choice we discussed it, as boyfriend and girlfriend.. my boyfriend drove me to the bosses house and waited for me to come back... it was terrifying and humiliating and made me feel like i was a whore, but we had no choice i needed the job

Since: Dec 10

Bronx, NY

#27 Jan 4, 2011
Chloee wrote:
<quoted text>
We had no choice we discussed it, as boyfriend and girlfriend.. my boyfriend drove me to the bosses house and waited for me to come back... it was terrifying and humiliating and made me feel like i was a whore, but we had no choice i needed the job
Maybe being that's the only way you can hold a job that's what you should do.

You already have the pimp and driver so your one step ahead. Can you do multiple guys in one day? You can make real $$$.
What do you look like?
Yep

Modesto, CA

#28 Jan 4, 2011
Chloee wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard of a guy who lets his wife blow her bosses, but she has to record it every time on her camcorder so he can watch it at home later.
da boss

Mount Prospect, IL

#29 Jan 4, 2011
Wife wrote:
<quoted text> Many females blow our bosses. It's a really great way to get raises and promotions!
Miss underwood would you please step into my office please. I have some Dicktaking for you to do!!!!
da boss

Mount Prospect, IL

#30 Jan 4, 2011
Wife wrote:
<quoted text> I'm 23. Hey, how many young "secretaries" with no college are making $75K a year? ;)
Ok now your gonna earn your pay honey.Toss my salad!!!
Join Free
Mr Jones

Brooksville, FL

#32 Jan 4, 2011
I've had 8 different secretaries over the past 15 years. All but one would blow me or screw me. Had to lay that one off, of course. One little gal, about 19, was hot as a pistol! I was paying her over twenty bucks an hour to answer the phone! God, I miss that little gal.
Chloee

UK

#33 Jan 4, 2011
Looking at it wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe being that's the only way you can hold a job that's what you should do.
You already have the pimp and driver so your one step ahead. Can you do multiple guys in one day? You can make real $$$.
What do you look like?
I am not a whore !!! Ive only ever had sex with three men before... do you not think its very deemening having to do as he says. if he says take a letter I do, if he says strip and spread your legs i do... you can not know how little that makes me feel. hes even told me to shave.. this is a guy olderr than my father !
jeff

United States

#34 Jan 4, 2011
anybody else get tired of: my wife is such a dirty slut, all these guys bang her all the time and jizz all over her and i like it so much! its so fun! tell me how much you want to participate in gang banging my wife along with the new york yankees so i can jerk off

Bronx, NY

#35 Jan 4, 2011
Chloee wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a whore !!! Ive only ever had sex with three men before... do you not think its very deemening having to do as he says. if he says take a letter I do, if he says strip and spread your legs i do... you can not know how little that makes me feel. hes even told me to shave.. this is a guy olderr than my father !
Well take charge of yourself. Slavery went out 150 years ago.

Either you have no talent or skills that would allow you to tell your boss to shove it and you get another job, or you like the treatment.

I find it hard to believe you are trapped there.
Voyeur

Waterloo, Canada

#36 Jan 4, 2011
jeff wrote:
anybody else get tired of: my wife is such a dirty slut, all these guys bang her all the time and jizz all over her and i like it so much! its so fun! tell me how much you want to participate in gang banging my wife along with the new york yankees so i can jerk off
Yeah, pretty much. Really need an age screening here.
pacman

Tappan, NY

#37 Jan 4, 2011
What Cholee needs is a new boyfriend/man. Someone who can support her, instead of her supporting him
Wife

Modesto, CA

#38 Jan 4, 2011
Looking at it wrote:
<quoted text>
Well take charge of yourself. Slavery went out 150 years ago.
Either you have no talent or skills that would allow you to tell your boss to shove it and you get another job, or you like the treatment.
I find it hard to believe you are trapped there.
Did you ever think that maybe she enjoys giving head? Why do you morons have to make such a damn big deal over it? It is really not much more than sucking on a damn finger.

Bronx, NY

#41 Jan 4, 2011
Wife wrote:
<quoted text> Did you ever think that maybe she enjoys giving head? Why do you morons have to make such a damn big deal over it? It is really not much more than sucking on a damn finger.
duh! Then why would she be whining about it?

“Lets have breakfast at 6pm :3”

Location hidden

#42 Jan 4, 2011
Your boss is a man like any other...you seduce him to get what you want.

Since: Nov 10

Arlington, VA

#44 Jan 4, 2011
Wife, would love to chat with you if you'd like...my email is stevepopadokis@gmail.com, hope to hear from you;)
Sexy Tranny

Flushing, NY

#45 Jan 4, 2011
I'm a tranny in the fashion industry. I starting giving my married boss BJs when he kissed my foot as a dare. Now he sucks on my toes and I blow him. We are both happy.

Bronx, NY

#46 Jan 4, 2011
Steve in DC wrote:
Wife, would love to chat with you if you'd like...my email is stevepopadokis@gmail.com, hope to hear from you;)
Shame on you.....Praying on the weak. I'v had some of my best sex with them. Good luck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay teens in stoke wanting to meet (Apr '13) 3 min happyme404 2,219
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min rtfvghhnm 787,645
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Calvinck88 806,777
GAY B BM Pins exchange - starting again (Oct '13) 4 min Gay in MANCHESTER 3,899
Asian guys leave your numbers! (May '14) 4 min LionX 31
Dirty girls that want Skype sex (Feb '13) 5 min HardnHorny 9,229
dave's bar and grill,is now open. (Feb '13) 5 min DMan 30,092
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 5 min Lilly 108,947
Dirty ki...k 5 min Ian2104 109,996
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 9 min Rockylocky1 387,433