Chloee wrote:
because it gets us on in our jobs!!
It's a blo w job
Wife

Pasadena, CA

#4 Jan 2, 2011
cabobear69 wrote:
why do you do it
Many females blow our bosses. It's a really great way to get raises and promotions!

United States

#5 Jan 2, 2011
Wife wrote:
<quoted text>Many females blow our bosses. It's a really great way to get raises and promotions!
Do you swallow or spit? Does your husband know?
cabobear69

Kissimmee, FL

#6 Jan 2, 2011
Wife wrote:
<quoted text> Many females blow our bosses. It's a really great way to get raises and promotions!
yes of course... but do you enjoy it MORE because it's your boss?
Wife

Pasadena, CA

#7 Jan 2, 2011
cabobear69 wrote:
<quoted text>
yes of course... but do you enjoy it MORE because it's your boss?
Well it is sort of "taboo", but I think that girls mainly do it so our bosses will give us raises and we can make a lot more money.
Missy

Chapin, SC

#8 Jan 2, 2011
It makes the work place a lot better. A few minutes, once a week goes a long way to get a little more money and a great job that you know you can keep.
Wife

Pasadena, CA

#9 Jan 2, 2011
Missy wrote:
It makes the work place a lot better. A few minutes, once a week goes a long way to get a little more money and a great job that you know you can keep.
True, plus you can get promoted over all of the older (and unattractive) women in the office.
cabobear69

Kissimmee, FL

#10 Jan 2, 2011
Missy wrote:
do you look forward to it next week missy?
Hoes

Pasadena, CA

#11 Jan 2, 2011
Office idiots blowing their way to the top!
Missy

Chapin, SC

#13 Jan 2, 2011
Showing the boss a little tit and giving him a bj is a small price for the benefits (money)I get.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#14 Jan 2, 2011
Missy wrote:
Showing the boss a little tit and giving him a bj is a small price for the benefits (money)I get.
wish i were ur boss ;)
well hung stud

Bensenville, IL

#15 Jan 2, 2011
Wife wrote:
<quoted text> Many females blow our bosses. It's a really great way to get raises and promotions!
You ever take it directly up the keester?
Wife

Pasadena, CA

#16 Jan 2, 2011
well hung stud wrote:
<quoted text>You ever take it directly up the keester?
Who doesn't nowadays? ;)

Since: Nov 10

Arlington, VA

#17 Jan 2, 2011
Wife, I'm curious, how old are you?

25/m in Virginia here...I had a situation that started about a year ago where a female supervisor offered me a small raise and a more pleasant work experience in exchange for regular discreet sex. It has been an amazing place to work ever since ;) So I guess it can go both ways
karie

Folsom, CA

#18 Jan 2, 2011
Hoes wrote:
Office idiots blowing their way to the top!

and we have stupid wives and girlfriends blowing their own men ALL of the way to the bottom........and what is the payback? getting cheated on, physically abused, left in the dust for your own best friend, cheated out of child support- no child support, STDs, lazy male spouses, children molested....and the list goes on & on. tell me ladies, who would you rather blow, your boss or the trifling men in your life????
Aisha

Australia

#20 Jan 3, 2011
Wife wrote:
Yup. I agree.

Since: Dec 10

Bronx, NY

#21 Jan 3, 2011
karie wrote:
<quoted text>
and we have stupid wives and girlfriends blowing their own men ALL of the way to the bottom........and what is the payback? getting cheated on, physically abused, left in the dust for your own best friend, cheated out of child support- no child support, STDs, lazy male spouses, children molested....and the list goes on & on. tell me ladies, who would you rather blow, your boss or the trifling men in your life????
Seems like you have made some really bad choices so far. Better luck going forward.
Chloee

UK

#22 Jan 4, 2011
sometimes a girl has to to keep her job. its not nice but better than being without a job. I did it after talking it through with my boyfriend after it had been made clear that if i wanted a job id have to,, not bice but at least i still have a home.. and a boyfriend who stood by me
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 1 min Hornyboy 155,183
Lorna Lovecock my mums nickname 1 min MichaelRCam 7
Manchester male wants a wank buddy (Jan '12) 1 min The original curi... 7,369
Any women actually prefer small penis (Feb '12) 1 min Nicegirl999 1,043
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 1 min Kelsey5237 252,316
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min britishboy212 1,506,949
any older chubby ladies want to help me out;) 1 min Weakdaz3 2
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 3 min 52rogueb 26,004
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 3 min joe dot jones 491 356,942
More from around the web