skid marks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

I would still waer them but you can never get the brown skid marks out completly. I wipe my butt good but it's impossible to keep whities white in the butt crotch area.
iww

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

breastsuckle wrote:
I grew up wearing tighty whities(men's briefs) because that's all that was available to me. Now I wear girls' or women's panties. Much more comfortable.
Right on...nice feeling all day,too.
CaptainObvious

Sutton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

Some of us have no real choice. Boxers / Boxer briefs don't always give you enough support and it can be awkward when your package is bulging too much and slapping up and down if you have to run etc etc.
jwbs

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2010

ive worn boxers since i was 7, im now 24. Ive just switched back to tightyh whities, they are definately better than boxers, most of my freinds hav switched too. I think briefs are the new fashion
virgin mari

West Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2010

OMFG!!! Are u guys serious??? White baby boy under wear??? That's like a girl wearin granny panies! Not sexy at all! Boxer briefs are the only sexy underwear foe guys!!! The only acceptable underwear

Do you guys let yet girl see you in whitey tighties? LOL

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

Maria wrote:
My bf had worn boxers ever since he was 6 years old, now he is 17 and switched to tighty whites. He looks hotter in the briefs because it makes his package bulge out, but why switch from boxers? My older brother is in college and the last time I saw him in his underwear, he wore exclusively boxers. Does anyone have an answer?
Because if you ever watch Gomer Pile you would know that boxers are simply not sexy. If they were then 1960's TV would have banned Gomer from wearing them while doing his pushups.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

skid marks wrote:
I would still waer them but you can never get the brown skid marks out completly. I wipe my butt good but it's impossible to keep whities white in the butt crotch area.
Try washing with soap and if you can't then Kleenex Cottonelle wet wipes. Didn't your mother teach you proper hygiene?
virgin mari

West Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

boxer briefs are sexy! Tighty whites are for lil boys and old men! Ugh if my guy ever wore those i would laugh in his face.
Join Free

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

virgin mari wrote:
OMFG!!! Are u guys serious??? White baby boy under wear??? That's like a girl wearin granny panies! Not sexy at all! Boxer briefs are the only sexy underwear foe guys!!! The only acceptable underwear
what, no bikini briefs for your guys, Mari? lol

Since: Jul 09

Harrisburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

What's all this talk about packages? You all work in the shipping department?

Please folks, grow up and call it what it is...it's your genitals.

But to answer your question, it's ironic to me, as I grew up wearing nothing but briefs. Then about 5 years or so ago, I switched to soft cotton boxer briefs. Not those "ghetto-style" things, but just briefs with a slight leg to them. Because around the house, I can more or less wear them as gym shorts.
virgin mari

West Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

1978Jeeper wrote:
<quoted text>
what, no bikini briefs for your guys, Mari? lol
Def not! Thaat is a no no. A deal breaker for sure. I love to see a mans strong muscley thigh in some calvin klien boxer briefs. Such a turn on!! Mmmm

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

virgin mari wrote:
<quoted text>
Def not! Thaat is a no no. A deal breaker for sure. I love to see a mans strong muscley thigh in some calvin klien boxer briefs. Such a turn on!! Mmmm
lol. good taste at least. well send me an email.. I will be happy to help you out there....
CaptainObvious

Sutton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

Lincoln6Echo wrote:
What's all this talk about packages? You all work in the shipping department?
Please folks, grow up and call it what it is...it's your genitals.
<--snip-->
Some of us like to leave a little to the imagination you know........

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

CaptainObvious wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of us like to leave a little to the imagination you know........
Maybe women should leave a little to the imagination too and cover up those breasts with some loose fitting clothes and forget the bra. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, right?
jwbs

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2010

women should appreciate that briefs are more comfortable for men. my girlfrend loves that i wear briefs
Crystal

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

My bf and his brother always wear tighty whites. They leave nothing to the imagination. There genital piercings are clearly seen when they wear shorts and sweats. They are so sexy.
Crystal

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

My bf and his brother always wear tighty whites. They leave nothing to the imagination. There genital piercings are clearly seen when they wear shorts and sweats. They are so sexy.
Zack

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2010

virgin mari wrote:
I LOVE mine! They feel good when you run! Boxers your junk is goin everywhere, boxer briefs are too loose also, whitey tighties (or as you call them white baby boy under wear) feel great on my balls!
Jake

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2010

I like my tighty whites. They feel great on my balls! But sometimes when you get them
wet... You will feel REALLY awkward! Last week me and my friend went to a pond (I live by a golf course and it was closed) in our tighty whiteys and a boy came along and saw our balls ( our underwear was wet) and I do not know if he was gay... But it was a little awkward.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2010

boxer-briefs are pretty good, boxers are good, and i feel like tighty whiteys would be too tight w/ how tight boxer-briefs can be

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of55
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6929 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min hi guys 433,014
Train or Gangbang 4 min Jeanie101 56
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min jordantc93 327,263
Bi/gay adult males in Illinois going to Bears Camp 5 min tsdia 1
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min hornyyguy669 238,504
Girls - Nude sleepovers? (Sep '11) 5 min Sarah_is_cute 185
everyone add your blackberry messenger pin (May '11) 5 min countryboy19 246
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 13 min ffhjj 8,202
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 15 min jay_123987 130,928