I want to have sex with my aunt

I want to have sex with my aunt

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

dclark91

Hopkinsville, KY

#1 May 30, 2010
It would be much appreciated if someone would please help me out with this. I'm 18 and she is 38 I have gotten a lot of signals from her but im not sure how to ask her to do anything. I really just want a bj but fucking her would be awsome. Does anyone have any helpful hints to give me or things I could do to make her just go for me?
mark

United States

#3 May 30, 2010
Give her a chance to see what you got to offer first. Based on her reaction you will know if she will go for it. It worked for me.
nownownow

Montréal, Canada

#4 May 30, 2010
Well Either way, if she is married to your uncle, or just your aunt from your mom's family wich means your mom's sister, one isn't cool because you would cheat on your own uncle, and that might be pretty selfish ,and on the other, that's incest because she's blood. So,for me both don't seem cool.. not saying anything though, i don't know you or your situation!

I'm not sure of your situation though, care to elaborate?:O
dclark91

Hopkinsville, KY

#5 May 30, 2010
Well she is my moms sister and she got married for the third time to a real fat guy who I know dosent please her very well. She's got a really nice big ass and some pretty nice tits. I really didnt even think about it until about a year ago when she started to kind of give off signals like she wanted to do somthing. I've went through her panty drawer before and shot a big load in it once and I think she found it but I'm not sure and one time I was jerkin it in the bathroom and I think she was listining. So I don't know how to initilize somthing or ask her to do somthing.
nownownow

Montréal, Canada

#6 May 30, 2010
dclark91 wrote:
Well she is my moms sister and she got married for the third time to a real fat guy who I know dosent please her very well. She's got a really nice big ass and some pretty nice tits. I really didnt even think about it until about a year ago when she started to kind of give off signals like she wanted to do somthing. I've went through her panty drawer before and shot a big load in it once and I think she found it but I'm not sure and one time I was jerkin it in the bathroom and I think she was listining. So I don't know how to initilize somthing or ask her to do somthing.
Well first of all the way you say "a real fat guy" makes it seem like you don't respect him and that you think you're better or something, whoever the dude is ,it's still not cool to cheat on someone, and even worse if you're laughing at him lol.. and he could break you in half, maybe ,if he finds out though,unless he's a real sweet guy lol.
I mean, you should think of both sides. You're thinking on one side, the one where everything goes well, but maybe you should be like batman, yo. Like ,plan for everything. so, what would happen if it doesnt go well ,and she tells him? or if she tells your mom? things like that, just so you don't mess up really,really bad.

I don't know if she is sending you signals or if she's just relaxed when you're around, might not be signals, dude lol..

so, what else?
nownownow

Montréal, Canada

#7 May 30, 2010
Also, even if she is sending signals, I think women like guys who are good people, rather than sneaky, or at least has some qualities, even though they are sending signals.

It's like teen girls think george clooney is hot, but if he would try something on a 17 year old, obviously they would be like "eww what a creepy guy for doing something like that to me" ,because ,they like his personality, his charm, and it all goes out the window when he acts in such a way!
But George seems to know what he's doing, he's got a confidence and he's not a twilight emo rocker dude, so i don't think that'll happen.

PS: no,i'm not gay and i don't have a man crush on this king bro.
nownownow

Montréal, Canada

#8 May 30, 2010
hope it helped!

Also, girls are nice ,sometimes simply because they like people, so don't mess it up, maybe she sees you as family and likes you , and doesn't think about you sexually. if that's the case, then you should take your sexual desires elsewhere! lol
casey

United States

#9 May 30, 2010
just do what you did with your mom when you cram'd her.should work on her sister
Join Free
dclark91

Hopkinsville, KY

#10 May 30, 2010
Does anyone have anything helpful?
Nownownow I don't really care what your thinking its not helpful to the cause. And casey that was pretty funny.
nownownow

Montréal, Canada

#11 May 30, 2010
dclark91 wrote:
Nownownow I don't really care what your thinking its not helpful to the cause. And casey that was pretty funny.
What cause? Look, dude, I'm being down to earth about this. If you try anything and she tells her husband, or her sister, you're OWNED!
nownownow

Montréal, Canada

#12 May 30, 2010
So ,i'm sorry, but i think it was extremely helpful, but then again ,i think i'm pretty awesome too, lol
mark

Grass Valley, CA

#13 May 30, 2010
dclark91 wrote:
Get her alone and go for it. Don't listen to the others. They are jerks. Just sit down with your aunt and let her know how you feel.

“Eschew Obfuscation”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#14 May 30, 2010
It is very natural and normal to want to have sex with your mother's sister. She would be taking the place of your mother, with whom you REALLY want sex.

Leave your email address and I'll tell you what worked for me.
dclark91

Madisonville, KY

#15 May 30, 2010
its [email protected] thanks, anything else I can do?
dclark91

Madisonville, KY

#16 May 31, 2010
Does anyone else have any good advice I can use?
dclark91

Greenville, KY

#17 Jun 9, 2010
Does anyone have any stories that they could share or anything they did that helped them out?
mark

Silver Springs, NV

#18 Aug 12, 2010
dclark91 wrote:
Does anyone have any stories that they could share or anything they did that helped them out?
One day I jokingly told my moms sister that I always wondered what it would be like to have sex with my mom. She jokingly said try me we are about the same size and build. I ask her when and where. She just said that she would need to think about it. That evening everyone was getting drunk so I striped and jumped in the pool. My aunt saw me and got naked also. I told her to get in the pool before anyone saw her. She gave me an underwater hand job and said maybe more when we were alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay-Bi skype fun 2 min Jamesh95 51,948
Wanna see my videos? 2 min Brenda 5
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Subzect 475,353
Haryana gay sex (Feb '15) 2 min vikram khatri 5,584
indore gay boys bottom with place vijaynagar, b... 2 min katen 560
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Good boy 965,184
How can i get my neighbor to want to have sex w... (Sep '12) 3 min SwollenTip 79
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 3 min Qwe 212,782
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 6 min Drewhardd 131,760
More from around the web