Swallowing or spitting semen

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
doug

Roseville, MI

#2 Dec 3, 2011
My wife is a slut and I enjoy her being one.
I enjoy her being the center of attention at parties and like to see multiple guys banging her.
Nothing better then seeing a young black guy banging out a 38 year old white woman!!!!
Joyce Oh

Yonkers, NY

#3 Dec 3, 2011
Gaby wrote:
Now there is a say that goes "if she swallows then she is a slut and if she spits then she doesnt love you. So guy which would you want your lady to do. Gurls which would you prefer to do?
Its not got anything to do with love if a girl spits. Some girls dont like sperm inside the mouth. I couldnt get myself to swollow at first but I loved my future husband. It was obvious he was wishing I would swallow but I just coulndt. Sometimes I felt it throbbing and before he shot I got off his cock and let it fly as I jrked it off. Other times I got it in my mouth before I could avoid it and I did spit. Then wanting to please him more, I decided to swallow but to swallow fast right down so it dont stay in my mouth too long. Now I just swallow as he cums and keep sucking and swallowing right away till its all over. His cock goes soft and I still swallow whats left. Its good for not keeping it in my mouth and he actually loves it done that way anyway!
doug

Roseville, MI

#4 Dec 3, 2011
Joyce Oh wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not got anything to do with love if a girl spits. Some girls dont like sperm inside the mouth. I couldnt get myself to swollow at first but I loved my future husband. It was obvious he was wishing I would swallow but I just coulndt. Sometimes I felt it throbbing and before he shot I got off his cock and let it fly as I jrked it off. Other times I got it in my mouth before I could avoid it and I did spit. Then wanting to please him more, I decided to swallow but to swallow fast right down so it dont stay in my mouth too long. Now I just swallow as he cums and keep sucking and swallowing right away till its all over. His cock goes soft and I still swallow whats left. Its good for not keeping it in my mouth and he actually loves it done that way anyway!
lol!!!!!!!!!!

You sound so much like my wife!!!!She never liked getting cumm in her mouth either.It did not really bother me if she swallowed or spit but it would be nice if she swallowed.Then one night while we were at a adult club she was in the sex room and had 4-5 guys working her over.She was on her back wide open with guys banging her and another guy started on her mouth.She had no choice but to swallow and she did!!! I was so proud of her but wish it was my cumm she was swallowing!! Now she swallows all the time--go figure

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5 Dec 3, 2011
That saying has an intellectual value of a shit stain, so I shall not comment it any further. I like swallowing, but in the end, I will do whatever pleases my man on that regard. His pleasure is my pleasure. See how understanding and giving I am? Gives me nausea.
poonKing

United States

#6 Dec 3, 2011
For me....once I bust...I bust ...I don't care what she does with it...she could use it as glue, or hair gel....cause by the time she figures out what she wants to do, I'm already three feet out the door...hahaha....and if she tries to use it to get prego....well that's what alias's are for...hahaha...yeah
Anita

Kolkata, India

#7 Mar 30, 2012
I love swallowing.
But I ensure that the penis is totally clean before I take it in my mouth.Even I find most men want me to swallow as they feel very intimate and possessive of me.

“Play with your food”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#8 Mar 30, 2012
Please swallow. It is sexy and any guy loves the feeling of his woman doing that for him.
Mike

Leland, NC

#9 Mar 30, 2012
Anita wrote:
I love swallowing.
But I ensure that the penis is totally clean before I take it in my mouth.Even I find most men want me to swallow as they feel very intimate and possessive of me.
Wow Anita! That sounds hot. Wanna sext about it?
Join Free
Steve

Tuscaloosa, AL

#10 Mar 30, 2012
Anita wrote:
I love swallowing.
If you have kik add me. Steve8969 I would like to chat about swallowing
andy boy essex

UK

#11 Mar 30, 2012
Anita wrote:
I love swallowing.
all men love there women to swallow x

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12 Jan 1, 2013
She swallows or she is out of here.

Nick

Since: Mar 13

Den Haag, Netherlands

#13 May 10, 2013
Gaby wrote:
Now there is a say that goes "if she swallows then she is a slut and if she spits then she doesnt love you. So guy which would you want your lady to do. Gurls which would you prefer to do?
Well never spit I swallow or take it on the face/boobs
redman

Hollywood, FL

#14 May 10, 2013
My ex didn't like to swallow so she would hold it in her mouth an sit back spreading her legs. Then spit a little at a time into her hand an mmaster bate with it. Before long she has come her head thrown back moaning with come running down her chin an dripping on to her t*ts. The greats show ever, she can spit anytime.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#15 May 10, 2013
I usually always swallow, but sometimes I like when a guy does it on my face.
hornyboy

Karachi, Pakistan

#16 May 10, 2013
AmieeLK wrote:
will u skype darling?
alwaysjes

United States

#18 May 10, 2013
AmieeLK wrote:
does that turn you on when a guy does it in your face?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#19 May 10, 2013
OMG yes it does!
alwaysjes wrote:
<quoted text> does that turn you on when a guy does it in your face?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#20 May 10, 2013
Usually they shoot it all over my breasts or face, but I don't mind licking and swallowing it all up (; sometimes I actually prefer it!
Older UK Guy West Midland

Walsall, UK

#21 May 10, 2013
LynnIsCoolifull wrote:
Usually they shoot it all over my breasts or face, but I don't mind licking and swallowing it all up (; sometimes I actually prefer it!
I shoot it wherever the female wants it when i have the chance.

Naughty older male in the West Midlands area for chat, for online or offline fun davewm2013 at outlook dot com
123steveo

Cockermouth, UK

#22 May 10, 2013
LynnIsCoolifull wrote:
you on ki k? Add me name same as above

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min Humiliateme26uk 332,114
Dirty ki...k 8 min Trade 43,841
delhi gay sex 8 min samba 3,982
indian girl bhabhi sex what's aap group 8 min Seema 150
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 8 min Bigcockhotbutt 703,618
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 8 min Naughty guy 709,831
SnapChat francais gay 9 min Young gay 14
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 34 min josh 11,389
More from around the web