Light Skin Latinas Lust For White Men

Light Skin Latinas Lust For White Men

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Joey Breeze

Armour, SD

#1 Apr 29, 2010
Does anyone ever noticed that light skin latinas are more attracted to white men? I mean the ones who look white. For example [dara torres] She looks white but actually shes hispanic. Not the mexican women but the light skin cuban, puerto rican, spaniards. You know the one's the ones that have blonde hair, blue or green eyes. Who are not short, like the mexican women. I noticed alot of them chase white men more than their own kind. So whats your opinion?
Midnight Toker

Battle Creek, MI

#2 Apr 29, 2010
Good! My women looks similiar to Eva Longoria and she gets me more excited than any other women I have had! Latinas are the most beautiful women IMO!
tyrone

Everett, MA

#3 Mar 5, 2011
It's ok, all da real whyte wimminz lub me
Milton

Vancouver, Canada

#4 Mar 5, 2011
I see these latina women with big bubble butts jiggle and shake like jelly on a plate and my scrotum sweats.
Trev

Everett, MA

#5 Mar 5, 2011
Where do you find these perfect angels of beauty?
Rex Reason

Phoenix, AZ

#6 Mar 5, 2011
I've been in a few jails and can tell you first hand.

There's some spicy Latinas in the prison system.
Duckman

Cardiff, UK

#7 Mar 5, 2011
Where would a refined gentleman such as I find such big booty?
Carol

Coquimbo, Chile

#8 Oct 14, 2011
Yes, I like white men, dunno why. I am white(pale), dark hair and green eyes, thin and tall. I would like to meet a White man someday. I have a very pretty face too.
Greetings from Chile!!
Join Free
pedro

Lima, Peru

#9 Oct 15, 2011
ye chilenita, debes ser una ricura, si eres asi me gustaria ir a La Serena para revolcrnos desnudos en la cama y hacer el amor hasta saciarnos!┬┐que te parece?
cici

AOL

#10 Oct 15, 2011
Joey Breeze wrote:
Does anyone ever noticed that light skin latinas are more attracted to white men? I mean the ones who look white. For example [dara torres] She looks white but actually shes hispanic. Not the mexican women but the light skin cuban, puerto rican, spaniards. You know the one's the ones that have blonde hair, blue or green eyes. Who are not short, like the mexican women. I noticed alot of them chase white men more than their own kind. So whats your opinion?
yes i have noticed that too, could be becuase white latin women are attractive to their own kind men who are white,same race, it does make senes.
Carlos

Hackensack, NJ

#12 Aug 13, 2013
Because most Latinas are marrying for advantage.
Face it, God hasn't been to kind to our group. We are mostly poor and mostly unattractive and those disadvantages give white men the opportunity to swoop in and have his pickings. Of course, he will, like any advantaged group grab the best of a marginalized bunch. You're left saying to yourself - SELLOUT!!!
But what are you doing for yourself to ignore this? There are plenty of other groups out there so dont focus on latinas. Personally, I don't like Latinas and I am Latino - a dark skinned Puerto Rican one unfortunately. I feel that Asian woman will fulfill my needs and wants - and they stay skinny. But first I have to get my shit together.
P.S: Latin is not a Race.

"Beauty is for the strong" - Ramses II, The Ten commandments

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 7 min kane 27 london 64,200
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 7 min kjn1347 117,668
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 8 min nella 73,099
whats the largest object youve had in ur butt? 8 min Nottelling 10
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 8 min obstrosity 417,432
Pennsylvania gay/bi boys or guys or daddies? (Oct '12) 8 min JJPA 292
Any girls want to get pregnant? (Jul '11) 8 min Riceboy55 6,262
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 8 min ashtrayboy 829,069
Dirty ki...k 8 min Drew 144,730
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 9 min Alex_m52 862,459