thy neighbor's wife....

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 Aug 22, 2010
As a rookie reporter a few years ago I rode right seat with a State Police cruiser and one night we went into a state park parkng lot where there were quite a few cars rocking back and forth. I was with a somewhat tough, aggressive sergeant. He stopped the patrol and walked up to one of the cars with his flashlight, motioning for me to follow. I did not like this scenario one bit but followed. We saw two people really going at it in the back seat and the woman said, loudly, "Don't stop Eddy, he's just looking for seconds." I could not help but crack up. The sergeant asked them to identify themselves and it turned out the guy was banging his next door, married neighbor. I never forgot that and wondered how many of us, men and women, have gotten involved with out "next door" neighbor. It seems dangerous to me.

“Back in the saddle.”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3 Aug 22, 2010
I still think you made the right call on that one. Too bad that you both had to hide things from each other, could be having some kind of fun.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#4 Aug 22, 2010
hard_again wrote:
I had the chance and passsed, something that was noble but that I regret.
My neighbours wife and I used to sit in the yard and drink beer on summer days as freinds. Once, when her husband was out of town, she made it obvious that I was invited in. Drunk, top undone with her big breasts almost completely visable, wearing tight little shorts, she got out of her chair and sat beside me on the lawn with her hand on my leg, asked me if I wanted to go inside with her.
I declined. We were both married, she lived right next door. it seemed like an invitation to trouble.
The funny thing is, a few weeks later, i found out my wife was fu*king guys she met on the net. So much for me being loyal and trustworthy. I passed up sex with a hot blonde who I'm sure would have been a great lay. DUH
You're a good man dude.

Location hidden

#5 Aug 22, 2010
Hard_again, I think we both lived next to the same woman... When I knew her she did her lawn and garden and bent over in tight, tiny shorts in front of me. I passed also but was not married till much later, another mistake.
jacko

London, UK

#6 Aug 22, 2010
Taylor_W wrote:
As a rookie reporter a few years ago I rode right seat with a State Police cruiser and one night we went into a state park parkng lot where there were quite a few cars rocking back and forth. I was with a somewhat tough, aggressive sergeant. He stopped the patrol and walked up to one of the cars with his flashlight, motioning for me to follow. I did not like this scenario one bit but followed. We saw two people really going at it in the back seat and the woman said, loudly, "Don't stop Eddy, he's just looking for seconds." I could not help but crack up. The sergeant asked them to identify themselves and it turned out the guy was banging his next door, married neighbor. I never forgot that and wondered how many of us, men and women, have gotten involved with out "next door" neighbor. It seems dangerous to me.
a couple of years ago my next door neighbours 23 year old daughter offered to blow me for cash,and foolishly i agreed,which led to her persuading me to have a bj,sometimes twice a week.my wife started asking me what i was spending all my money on.
Donald Mac

Chicago, IL

#7 Aug 22, 2010
My next door neighbor, is in her mid thirty's. Her husband is drunk looser,he comes home from work most nights at 6, has his dinner ,watches TV than about 8 goes to the local bar and drinks till 11. Most nights she's knocking on the door by 8.15, got a mouth full of my c**k by 8.45, and getting a good ban**ng by 9.
He comes home drunk and when he can he fu**s her, poor basta*d has no idea he is getting sticky seconds.

Location hidden

#8 Aug 22, 2010
Jacko! Next time negotiate a volume deal.
If you do volume you should pay less. That's
a clever teenager. No doubt today she's headed
for the top office at Hewlett Packard.
jacko

London, UK

#9 Aug 22, 2010
Taylor_W wrote:
Jacko! Next time negotiate a volume deal.
If you do volume you should pay less. That's
a clever teenager. No doubt today she's headed
for the top office at Hewlett Packard.
taylor,you cant negotiate,i swear one conversation was,"i am a little stuck for cash today, would you like a bj?". me- "not today honey "." oh come on, i will strip down to my panties for you".game over,jacko parts with the cash.

Location hidden

#10 Aug 23, 2010
jacko wrote:
<quoted text> taylor,you cant negotiate,i swear one conversation was,"i am a little stuck for cash today, would you like a bj?". me- "not today honey "." oh come on, i will strip down to my panties for you".game over,jacko parts with the cash.
Yes, I can see the difficulty, Jacko. Her father must be a used car salesman. That is one savvy young lady.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#11 Aug 23, 2010
LOL!!!!!!!!!! that is funny taylor.
Jason

Albany, GA

#12 Aug 23, 2010
hard_again wrote:
I had the chance and passsed, something that was noble but that I regret.
My neighbours wife and I used to sit in the yard and drink beer on summer days as freinds. Once, when her husband was out of town, she made it obvious that I was invited in. Drunk, top undone with her big breasts almost completely visable, wearing tight little shorts, she got out of her chair and sat beside me on the lawn with her hand on my leg, asked me if I wanted to go inside with her.
I declined. We were both married, she lived right next door. it seemed like an invitation to trouble.
The funny thing is, a few weeks later, i found out my wife was fu*king guys she met on the net. So much for me being loyal and trustworthy. I passed up sex with a hot blonde who I'm sure would have been a great lay. DUH
As they say timing is everything.
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
im 20 and i have a 6 inch penis..girls is it to... (Aug '10) 1 min Dick chocolate 529
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Gay16teenuk 1,514,538
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 1 min Ryan 157,538
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 1 min Andy 101,499
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 1 min Nyk3003 360,807
Is it really bad to want my pretty female cousi... 1 min HimIsMe 26
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 1 min Bigdick12121210 187,868
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 1 min joe19934 256,018
More from around the web