Comments
41 - 60 of 550 Comments Last updated Oct 16, 2013

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Apr 11, 2009
 
usnavydad wrote:
<quoted text>when i go public in my tights and leotards. i will think of you. i want you too have a pic of me. and good by emailadress
I really am glad that you will think of me, but you really should think of your cute understanding girl. I will think of you too..as I am right now while I'm all dressed up.

“do you dare”

Since: Apr 09

ask

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Apr 12, 2009
 
skybobbie wrote:
<quoted text>
I really am glad that you will think of me, but you really should think of your cute understanding girl. I will think of you too..as I am right now while I'm all dressed up.
i just had too thank you again for the best day ever. we did shoping i had a great time. so did she! now for the fun time we have plan for tonite.
thank you so much for opening my eyes

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Apr 12, 2009
 
usnavydad wrote:
<quoted text> i just had too thank you again for the best day ever. we did shoping i had a great time. so did she! now for the fun time we have plan for tonite.
thank you so much for opening my eyes
I'm SO GLAD that I could help. Now go have some fun with her! and HAPPY EASTER!!(Those are bunny ears after the word Easter)

“do you dare”

Since: Apr 09

ask

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Apr 13, 2009
 
skybobbie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm SO GLAD that I could help. Now go have some fun with her! and HAPPY EASTER!!(Those are bunny ears after the word Easter)
and happy easter too you. i had a great day went shoping with my gf. pick out some new panties she wanted.
got some weard looks from people. but got use to it. and had a vere good nite when we got home.
again thank you for opening my eyes

“do you dare”

Since: Apr 09

ask

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Apr 13, 2009
 
skybobbie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm SO GLAD that I could help. Now go have some fun with her! and HAPPY EASTER!!(Those are bunny ears after the word Easter)
email me at
usnavydad@embarqmail.com
ThoughtIwasalone

White Salmon, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Apr 15, 2009
 
Here's my "me too" posting:
I think there is something so very sexy and erotic about the way a one piece swimsuit or leotard accentuates a woman's curves.

I was beginning to think I was alone in this little fetish.

“do you dare”

Since: Apr 09

ask

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Apr 16, 2009
 
ThoughtIwasalone wrote:
Here's my "me too" posting:
I think there is something so very sexy and erotic about the way a one piece swimsuit or leotard accentuates a woman's curves.
I was beginning to think I was alone in this little fetish.
no my friend. you are not. i am right now
wearing black tights and pink leotard if could
i wear only my leotards. but the world is not ready for this on a man.
jug

Mobile, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Apr 27, 2009
 
would you have sex with a person who has polio
Join Free

“do you dare”

Since: Apr 09

ask

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
May 2, 2009
 
jug wrote:
would you have sex with a person who has polio
i don't know? right now i am relaxing in a navyblue leo and white tights?

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
May 2, 2009
 
usnavydad wrote:
<quoted text>email me at
usnavydad@embarqmail.com
I would like to e-mail you. but I'm sorry I really am afraid of getting bad people getting ahold of it. I only use it for aviation related(schooling )things and I don't chat on it with anybody. Thanks for trying to stay in touch though. You're a nice guy!

“do you dare”

Since: Apr 09

ask

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
May 2, 2009
 
skybobbie wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to e-mail you. but I'm sorry I really am afraid of getting bad people getting ahold of it. I only use it for aviation related(schooling )things and I don't chat on it with anybody. Thanks for trying to stay in touch though. You're a nice guy!
anything between us stay's with me and you? I WILL NOT SHARE with any body? i have as much to loose as you? i of not more? my job and all. i work for the
county? need i say more.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
May 2, 2009
 
usnavydad wrote:
<quoted text>anything between us stay's with me and you? I WILL NOT SHARE with any body? i have as much to loose as you? i of not more? my job and all. i work for the
county? need i say more.
You are so sweet! But for now, let's just talk on Topix-Ok?

“do you dare”

Since: Apr 09

ask

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
May 2, 2009
 
skybobbie wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so sweet! But for now, let's just talk on Topix-Ok?
ok buy me

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
May 2, 2009
 
usnavydad wrote:
<quoted text>ok buy me
Thankyou Friend! I really DO like chatting with you. I hope you are not hurt, and I hope you're having a GREAT evening!

“do you dare”

Since: Apr 09

ask

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
May 2, 2009
 
skybobbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Thankyou Friend! I really DO like chatting with you. I hope you are not hurt, and I hope you're having a GREAT evening!
yes i am. she turned me on to a lot of thing's? ask me if you dare about easter sunday?

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
May 2, 2009
 
usnavydad wrote:
<quoted text>yes i am. she turned me on to a lot of thing's? ask me if you dare about easter sunday?
OK- I'm asking! But first-did you ever pull the front pockets inside out on your pants so the lineing was sticking up, and ask a girl to kiss a bunny between the ears?! LOL.

“do you dare”

Since: Apr 09

ask

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
May 2, 2009
 
skybobbie wrote:
<quoted text>
OK- I'm asking! But first-did you ever pull the front pockets inside out on your pants so the lineing was sticking up, and ask a girl to kiss a bunny between the ears?! LOL.
no nice one.
but she did have me wear a leo and her low rise jean's and go shoping with her.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
May 2, 2009
 
usnavydad wrote:
<quoted text>no nice one.
but she did have me wear a leo and her low rise jean's and go shoping with her.
You mean YOU actually wore HER low rise jeans in public? That is SO HOT!

“do you dare”

Since: Apr 09

ask

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
May 2, 2009
 
skybobbie wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean YOU actually wore HER low rise jeans in public? That is SO HOT!
yes! and a leoto boot

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
May 2, 2009
 
usnavydad wrote:
<quoted text>yes! and a leoto boot
Did you Like wearing them?-I hope so! I like seeing guys in girls clothes. It's a big turn on.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5122 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Skype Sex Contacts (Feb '13) 2 min fun 678
Horny snapchat usernames (Jan '13) 2 min church312 3,324
21m for skype 2 min mark17293 1
FaceTime wank (Oct '12) 2 min Facetime me for wank 21
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Kingscorpion11382 239,024
dave's bar and grill,is now open. (Feb '13) 2 min hal 22,066
Need nude female snapchat (Dec '13) 3 min Jackmann11 7,160
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Somedude1029 131,335
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min cum805 328,001
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min skype jaubundler 433,488
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 10 min Copslayer 1,852
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••