created by: lover_mystery | Dec 10, 2007

Human Sexuality

3,102 votes

Ladies: Would you take part in a gang-bang?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes: Iīve already done
  • Yes: I will do it
  • Maybe under the right circumst
  • No: I donīt think
  • No: never
Comments
161 - 180 of 776 Comments Last updated Monday Jul 7

Since: Dec 07

Waco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

To the ladies that are thinking of discussing your past sexual adventures with your husbands. Only you, can decide how your husband, or boy friend for that mater will react. Me, I would find it a turn on, my wife and I are completely open with each other, she knows I was a swinger and we are slowly moving that way in our relationship. You have to judge how they will react. No one here can even guess.

“Here I am”

Since: Nov 07

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

dustinthewind wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see you back on here. I was afraid opinions of some had offended you and discouraged you from posting. We enjoy reading your posts and blog and my wife and I find you very classy. Stories like yours are as close to fulfilling our fantasies as we'll ever come. So don't let a few axxh*les bother you. Jealousy motivates a lot of such posts. ;)
Thank you and you're right, it does motivate posts. As for my short disappearance. J was home and posting was hard. But I did get a new blog entry up yesterday and am working on one for today..
Thanks again for the support
lisa li

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2008

i love the power we women have over men just look 2 big guys or any guys they are the ones who are really getting banged . what do yoy think ladies
carebear

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2008

Ronnnie wrote:
How are you carebear? Have a good new years?
I took my sister in law out for a movie tonight. We had a good time and talked about a lot of things. I was not sure if I should tell her about my past encounters, but I did. She was surprised to hear about my previous adventures. I was surprised that she was so understanding. She suggested that I do not tell my husband or his family. I will honor her wishes.

She accepted my apology for being very judgmental about her in front of her parents.

After dinner, we talked and laughed about me being gang banged in college. She and I laughed so hard we cried over the most silly things about my experience. I learned a lot about her past as she learned a lot about mine. I think our relationship has not only improved - but a sincere caring has grown between us.

Since: Dec 07

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2008

carebear wrote:
<quoted text>
I took my sister in law out for a movie tonight. We had a good time and talked about a lot of things. I was not sure if I should tell her about my past encounters, but I did. She was surprised to hear about my previous adventures. I was surprised that she was so understanding. She suggested that I do not tell my husband or his family. I will honor her wishes.
She accepted my apology for being very judgmental about her in front of her parents.
After dinner, we talked and laughed about me being gang banged in college. She and I laughed so hard we cried over the most silly things about my experience. I learned a lot about her past as she learned a lot about mine. I think our relationship has not only improved - but a sincere caring has grown between us.
I am happy to hear that. I hope you feel better about yourself too.
Kate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2008

Ronnnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronnie, I love your posts...just thought I'd tell you that.
rick

Burlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2008

so you women love gang bangs how nmany cocks have you taken at once and how many times have you performed?

Open up for more

rick
Carebear

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2008

Ronnnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronnie, me and my sister in law have decided to make a pact and not share anything at all about my gang bang experience. She doesn't want me to go through the same shunning that she experienced with the family.

We decided to keep the sharing only with each other.

The reflection about this experience has opened up my mind and taught me to be less judgemental about others and myself. I don't think my husband would understand or appreciate the 'truth' about my past sexual encounter with four men at one time. He would most likely divorce me. Not for only my past sexual enounters but for lying to him about being a virgin.
Join Free
SexySam

Bentleigh East, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2008

Having my first MMF experience this monday and am very very very excited about it! Lucky to know 2 gorgeous men who are going to help me with my deepest fantasy, and me with theirs...

“Here I am”

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2008

SexySam wrote:
Having my first MMF experience this monday and am very very very excited about it! Lucky to know 2 gorgeous men who are going to help me with my deepest fantasy, and me with theirs...
Sam,

I hope everything goes well for and you have your fantasizes filled. I had a mmf once and it was great. Good Luck

“Here to tick you off!!”

Anywhere I stick my nose in.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2008

SexySam wrote:
Be sure to tell us all about it!!

“Here to tick you off!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2008

WildStacy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sam,
I hope everything goes well for and you have your fantasizes filled. I had a mmf once and it was great. Good Luck
Hi Stacy
Good to see you here.
Have you checked out the "Role Playing With Rex"
thread some people have started.
Let us know a fantasy that we haven't heard about yet.
Amy

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2008

i'v been in 3 my boy freind enjoys to watch me and i enjoy to get guys horny and watch them beg lol its fun.

Amylogva@yahoo.com

“Here to tick you off!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2008

Amy wrote:
i'v been in 3 my boy freind enjoys to watch me and i enjoy to get guys horny and watch them beg lol its fun.
Amylogva@yahoo.com
Why the email Amy?
Want to chat?
SexySam

Bentleigh East, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2008

Thanks for the words of encouragement, every now and then I get a little pang of "OMG...what am I doing..?" but decided that I would not "take matters into my own hands" so to speak until then, its keeping me on edge to say the least and all I can say god help the first guy who steps in the door!:) This is something I never thought I'd do to be honest, am a fairly straight down to earth aussie but somehow this just came about by talking to one guy about the other and next thing you know I'm hanging out for it to happen.....and yes, will pop back on to tell you how it went...there's one conversation I can't really have anywhere else but here!!! LOL
Carebear

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2008

SexySam

My first and only gang bang can be read in previous post. For you, it seems that you are prepared for what is to take place. For me it was a moments decision. I suggest you take it easy, as I wrote in one of my post I was hurting for a week. My Vagina and anus were reeking with pain. Four co-eds went on me for a period of a couple of hours. What was apparently fun for the first 10 minutes became a painful situation later. They wouldn't stop and I couldn't stop them. Suggestions: Get a lot of lubricant. And, if possible, keep the gang bang experience to yourself and to those who you have the encounter with. The co-eds were in the same college as I attended and lived up on a floor above my dorm.

The moments decision came to participate when one of the guys asked me if I ever engaged in inter-racial sex. I didn't, but was willing to try. Moments later, four men were screwing me, one white and three black.

My husband doesn't know and I would rather that he not know. He still thinks I was a 'virgin' and a 'good girl' when we met. So do his parents. D-I-V-O-R-C-E is not in the cards for me.

Take care
bo0_b0o

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2008

Judged:

Why do you even waist ur time on this do u guys realize everyone looks at it and every one reads it I think Im guna be sIck jst reading ur nasty comments WOW seriouslt but i do agree that every grl needs respect if shes a hoe or a slu or what ever you want to call her shes still a human being!!

“Be kinder than neccesary...”

Since: Sep 07

Albuquerque, NM/Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2008

bo0_b0o wrote:
Why do you even waist ur time on this do u guys realize everyone looks at it and every one reads it I think Im guna be sIck jst reading ur nasty comments WOW seriouslt but i do agree that every grl needs respect if shes a hoe or a slu or what ever you want to call her shes still a human being!!
I'm hopin Carebear's husband finds out about all this. They way she's airing it all on the internet, she's ASKING for that Big D-word she's always saying she doesn't want to happen. You don't want anyone to know your business? DON'T PUT IT ON THE INTERNET!
jas

Macclesfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2008

Eliz wrote:
I never have, but I know I would. It definitely would have to be under the right set of circumstances though...maybe with 3 guys (who I do not know, and who I'd never have to see again if I didn't want to), and I'd want them to take turns with me, rather that comming at ma all at the same time....(I'm seperated and 36 years old).
i think you are a good girl and explore your fun.
kixers

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2008

Judged:

absolutely not. so impersonal. call me old-fashioned. i kind of think that sex should be something special, with a special person.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4172 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min fraser_tait 132,192
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 1 min Prettygreen1980 434,410
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Feithy 240,250
nudes of my girlfriend 2 min louDawg 10
People Into Scat/Poop Fetish Read This... (Jan '12) 2 min justin 1,475
Gay or bi boys sexting numbers (Jun '12) 3 min Jake4091 6,142
Quick safe abortion clinic in portshepstone und... 3 min Dr Abrahim 1
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min Horny teen 329,524
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 10 min hoppy6977 2,041