Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Uncertain

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#61 Sep 5, 2008
Lisa wrote:
Come on girls! Let's admit it to ourselves... 1... 2... 3... We hate sex! Sex is so dirty and nasty. Only men like sex because men are such pigs! Women hate sex... Women hate sex. Let's just admit that us girls can't stand sex because it is so gross.
I love sex. And I love to bj my husband for a long time. Yummmmy!

Location hidden

#62 Sep 5, 2008
Lisa wrote:
All my girlfriends think that sex is really gross and nasty. Women, you need to stop lying about liking sex and just admit the truth: WE HATE SEX! ALL WOMEN HATE SEX!
Shut up. Don't speak for me. I LOVE SEX!
Lisa

Toronto, Canada

#63 Sep 16, 2008
Women who say they like sex are sick in the head. No woman likes sex. In fact, all us girls think that sex is gross and nasty.
Lisa

Toronto, Canada

#64 Sep 16, 2008
When women say they like sex, they are lying.

Women hate sex, including this one. I hate sex with a passion.

Sex is nasty and gross. Yucky! I hate it when a man tries to stick his nasty member inside my va-jay-jay, it reminds me too much of being raped.

I guess that is why all of us girls are such money-grubbing whores. Sex is so disgusting that you would have to give me a big house and a fast car in order to do the horizontal nasty.

Ok girls, let's say it together:

WE HATE SEX! ALL US WOMEN FIND SEX TO BE SO GROSS!
Lisa

Toronto, Canada

#65 Sep 16, 2008
Every woman thinks that sex is sick and nasty.
Steve

Albany, NY

#66 Sep 16, 2008
This must have been started by my wife..LOL
Lisa

Toronto, Canada

#67 Sep 20, 2008
I hate sex. I think that women who like sex are sick in the head. Women aren't supposed to like sex. We women hate sex and think it's nasty. Only men like sex because their pigs.
Lisa

Toronto, Canada

#68 Sep 20, 2008
Sex is gross. I hate sex.
Join Free

Since: Dec 07

Gold Coast, Australia

#69 Sep 20, 2008
Lisa wrote:
I hate sex. I think that women who like sex are sick in the head. Women aren't supposed to like sex. We women hate sex and think it's nasty. Only men like sex because their pigs.
I think people hate me more. I think your sick in the head. I know women hate me.:(
Lisa

Toronto, Canada

#70 Sep 20, 2008
Women don't masturbate. Eeeeeeeewwwwwwwww!!!!! Masturbation is sick and nasty. Women don't do things like that. Only guys wank because their jerk offs who can't control themselves. Women don't masturbate because only pigs masturbate and men are such total pigs. Yuck! Sex is so gross and nasty! Us women are so clean and pure. Like, I've never had an orgasm in my life and I'm not planning on ever starting.

Eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! ! Orgasms must feel nasty. Thank god I'm a girl. I'm happy I'm frigid so I don't have to feel nasty, sick things like orgasms.
Lisa

Toronto, Canada

#71 Sep 20, 2008
Women, let's start telling the guys the truth so they won't have to bother us with their nasty sexual desires! We hate sex! We hate sex!
Lisa

Toronto, Canada

#72 Sep 20, 2008
Ronnnie wrote:
<quoted text>
I think people hate me more. I think your sick in the head. I know women hate me.:(
Go wack off, Ronnnie! Women hate having sex with you because you're a pig and nobody wants you. I bet you have to date your right hand because you're probably so ugly and neurotic. I bet you've never been out with a girl in your life and probably never will. Nasty! Like any girl would ever touch your fat ass, like no girl in her right mind would ever go out with a pig like you... I know I wouldn't.
Lisa

Toronto, Canada

#73 Sep 20, 2008
We hate sex! Women hate sex! We hate sex! All women hate sex! We hate sex! Women hate sex! We hate sex! All women hate sex! We hate sex! Women hate sex! We hate sex! All women hate sex! We hate sex! Women hate sex! We hate sex! All women hate sex! We hate sex! Women hate sex! We hate sex! All women hate sex! We hate sex! Women hate sex! We hate sex! All women hate sex! We hate sex! Women hate sex! We hate sex! All women hate sex! We hate sex! Women hate sex! We hate sex! All women hate sex! We hate sex! Women hate sex! We hate sex! All women hate sex! We hate sex! Women hate sex! We hate sex! All women hate sex! We hate sex! Women hate sex! We hate sex! All women hate sex! We hate sex! Women hate sex! We hate sex! All women hate sex! We hate sex! Women hate sex! We hate sex! All women hate sex! We hate sex! Women hate sex! We hate sex! All women hate sex! We hate sex! Women hate sex! We hate sex! All women hate sex! We hate sex! Women hate sex! We hate sex! All women hate sex!

Since: Dec 07

Gold Coast, Australia

#74 Sep 20, 2008
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Go wack off, Ronnnie! Women hate having sex with you because you're a pig and nobody wants you. I bet you have to date your right hand because you're probably so ugly and neurotic. I bet you've never been out with a girl in your life and probably never will. Nasty! Like any girl would ever touch your fat ass, like no girl in her right mind would ever go out with a pig like you... I know I wouldn't.
You are right about everything except the fat a$$ part. I don't wack off.
Lisa

Toronto, Canada

#75 Sep 20, 2008
Ronnnie wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right about everything except the fat a$$ part. I don't wack off.
Yes you do! You're so fat and ugly that you probably have to wank every day of the year. I know you wank because you're a guy and all men are pigs, except for my soon-to-be lover Monsieur Chauvin. Now there's a gentleman in shining armour.

No go wank yourself a soda and get high off that because no girl in her right mind would ever go out with you.:O
Lisa

Toronto, Canada

#76 Sep 20, 2008
Women who say they like sex make me sick. No woman likes sex. I'm a woman and I hate sex.

Location hidden

#77 Sep 20, 2008
Lisa wrote:
Women who say they like sex make me sick. No woman likes sex. I'm a woman and I hate sex.
You are not a woman. You mother is probably not a woman who don't like sex that is why when you were born,you are bitter and sour than the rotten fruit.

Sex is yummy-yummy!

“love to dominate sweet Kitty”

Since: Sep 08

Hamilton, Canada

#82 Sep 22, 2008
Lisa wrote:
Ok, well, like I'm 100% girlie and let's get this one right sisters, we hate sex. I mean, I hate sex totally and I know that all of my girlfriends feel the exact same way. All women think sex is sick and nasty and gross and a million other things. The last time a guy went out with me and then asked for sex, I threatened to call the police and have him arrested for attempt rape. Like duh. Whenever a guy approaches us for sex we laugh at him and tell him how small-dicked he really is. Come on girls, let's be honest with ourselves, we hate sex, women hate sex.
I want this thread to be dedicated to the memory of my soon to be boyfriend Monsieur Chauvin and to all the girls out there who honestly admit that sex is nasty and that women who like it are sick in the head.
Love,
Lisa
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Cmon allen you old diddler we all know its you pretending to be a woman... This is the dumbest thread I've ever seen... All my women love sex ...

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#83 Sep 22, 2008
your not doing it right if you hate sex.!!!
Teresa

Australia

#84 Sep 22, 2008
This sounds so fake!! Nasty orgasms???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min robbangga215 378,836
Snapchat live 3 min Camoman0 1
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Musclejag24 496,888
Shemale snapchat (Feb '13) 3 min danny boy 827
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min i-like-gayboy 565,519
have u ever had your panties stolen? 3 min achyfi 4
North wales gay sex meet i can pay ;) (Mar '13) 4 min Top Rhyl 1,721
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min vicky 8527411462 47,376
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Group trade 226,754

Human Sexuality People Search