Can a guy get fitted for a bra at Victorias Secret?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Oct 7, 2013

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 15, 2010
 
I am a crossdresser but i actually have moobs so id like to be fitted for a perfect bra! Also what happens durring a bra fitting their!
Ryan

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 15, 2010
 
juliaxdresser wrote:
I am a crossdresser but i actually have moobs so id like to be fitted for a perfect bra! Also what happens durring a bra fitting their!
u want to chat on yahoo messanger

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 15, 2010
 
I cantright now but maybe tonight....thanks ryan :)
Kacy

Riverview, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 15, 2010
 
juliaxdresser wrote:
I am a crossdresser but i actually have moobs so id like to be fitted for a perfect bra! Also what happens durring a bra fitting their!
Google: Bra Fitting Man
...that will start you off. Unless you are a really thin man you will not find a bra at Victoria Secret...you will have to go to "Sexy Plus Size Lingerie" to find something you will like via mail order.
Ryan

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 15, 2010
 
juliaxdresser wrote:
I cantright now but maybe tonight....thanks ryan :)
ok

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 15, 2010
 
Well my thing is juliaxdresser@rocketmail.com.. ..are u a girl or guy?

Since: Dec 10

Easthampton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 15, 2010
 
While Victoria's may not fit him for a bra, their sales ladies will gladly fit him for black underwear, if he comes erect. This comment is strictly meant for humor, as we all know, Victoria's is a store selling clothes for ladies.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 15, 2010
 
Kacy wrote:
<quoted text>
Google: Bra Fitting Man
...that will start you off. Unless you are a really thin man you will not find a bra at Victoria Secret...you will have to go to "Sexy Plus Size Lingerie" to find something you will like via mail order.
i can fit into my sis VS bra hehe

im not thin though....wat is the biggest band size VS carries?
Join Free

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 15, 2010
 
JAKE10 wrote:
While Victoria's may not fit him for a bra, their sales ladies will gladly fit him for black underwear, if he comes erect. This comment is strictly meant for humor, as we all know, Victoria's is a store selling clothes for ladies.
actually it is not a joke :P
Ryan

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 15, 2010
 
juliaxdresser wrote:
Well my thing is juliaxdresser@rocketmail.com.. ..are u a girl or guy?
guy
tommie

Quitman, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 15, 2010
 
juliaxdresser wrote:
I am a crossdresser but i actually have moobs so id like to be fitted for a perfect bra! Also what happens durring a bra fitting their!
i dont know about the bra. they have some very pretty and sexy panties. you may try a sports bra they work well for me. i usualy order from women withen + sizes i like a 34 but a bit tight. going to go to a 36 and pad it.
husband

Arcata, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 15, 2010
 
I would not no about bras but I can tell you this, that Victoria's has some of the sexies underwear to buy. I am a man who just brought boyshorts panties from Victoria Serect for myself. My wife loved it because I brought matching panties for the both of us. Some days we wear the same color panties.

Since: Dec 10

Easthampton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 15, 2010
 
juliaxdresser wrote:
<quoted text>
actually it is not a joke :P
I am sorry for offending the crossdresser population. It is a prejudice I will learn to overcome. Thank you for your comment.
Drake

Superior, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 15, 2010
 
husband wrote:
I would not no about bras but I can tell you this, that Victoria's has some of the sexies underwear to buy. I am a man who just brought boyshorts panties from Victoria Serect for myself. My wife loved it because I brought matching panties for the both of us. Some days we wear the same color panties.
I bet u look sexi in them
xyt

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 7, 2012
 
You need to just ask. I gone for a bra fitting last October for my Halloween costume. I told the s.a. and she was a big help.
sexy girl

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 14, 2012
 
yes, you an get fitted as a guy at VS, my bf routinely buys bras, panties, swimsuits and outerwaer at VS and PINK. The girls that work there are understanding and helpful.
bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 7, 2013
 
Ryan wrote:
<quoted text>
guy
hey I'm a man that would love to grow breasts... can i grow breast just by massaging them
bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 7, 2013
 
Hey yall can a man groe breasts by massaging his breasts
Sunny

Willowbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 7, 2013
 
that is soooooooo sexy! will u text me? 630-four six zero-1217

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min richclarke2 465,468
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min curious aussie 155,089
Seeking nastiest skype subs with no limits 6 min Bulldogfan0556 15
Needs a male skype sex slave 6 min Hrnyjay1234 276
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 7 min Armyrugbyplayer 16,527
Gay UK phone wank - leave numbers! (Jun '13) 7 min Will 162
any boys want to sleep with gay older man? 7 min Matty1867 61
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 7 min jackblagger 369,749
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 8 min Wampus 271,313
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 32 min prathaviraj 10,314

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••