Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Jul 13, 2009

“I love beautiful woman.”

Since: Feb 09

Tianjin

#1 Jul 11, 2009
I totally support equality between the genders, but I can't figure out why women are not wearing corset nowadays:

Do you think it's a sign of inequality or some sort of remainders from the past?

It's so feminine to wear one, it makes a woman twice as sexy.

Since: Oct 07

Calgary, Canada

#2 Jul 11, 2009
Unregistered wrote:
I totally support equality between the genders, but I can't figure out why women are not wearing corset nowadays:
Do you think it's a sign of inequality or some sort of remainders from the past?
probably for the same reason that men don't wear bloomers, brocade jackets and powdered white wigs.

as a matter of history, corsets were to shape and flatten the body, they were not intended to be sexy. so functionally women still do the same thing with spanx, victoria's secret and implants.

i appreciate that you find corsets sexy and agree, I have 2 of my own. but the whole "feminism/why don't women wear them any more" question is pretty obvious as you are looking at is as modern lingerie it seems rather then a functional undergarment.
corsets not

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jul 11, 2009
Unregistered wrote:
Corsets not sexy ;) the less muh bytch wears the betta. Dont see the point in having any skin barriers, just more cloth to rip off and get to the goods...

Tianjin

#4 Jul 12, 2009
Well, for the most part you're right, as I was thinking more of lingerie than its functions. Spanx is great, but I don't think its use is so prevalent. Victoria's secret doesn't help change the shape of the body too much, I'm afraid, though sexy lingerie is a wonderful invention.

That said, its functional side is still something precious. But of course, I'm not suggesting super-tight maltreatment for ladies. It's just that seeing more women are gaining weight in areas they don't need to - for health issues and aesthetic alike, it'd be great if women take more care of themselves.

Of course, today's men are not so particular about their bodies, either. Many people, I guess, can't live with too much food available.
genevieve wrote:
<quoted text>
probably for the same reason that men don't wear bloomers, brocade jackets and powdered white wigs.
as a matter of history, corsets were to shape and flatten the body, they were not intended to be sexy. so functionally women still do the same thing with spanx, victoria's secret and implants.
i appreciate that you find corsets sexy and agree, I have 2 of my own. but the whole "feminism/why don't women wear them any more" question is pretty obvious as you are looking at is as modern lingerie it seems rather then a functional undergarment.
Al Bundy

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jul 12, 2009
Unregistered wrote:
Well, for the most part you're right, as I was thinking more of lingerie than its functions. Spanx is great, but I don't think its use is so prevalent. Victoria's secret doesn't help change the shape of the body too much, I'm afraid, though sexy lingerie is a wonderful invention.
That said, its functional side is still something precious. But of course, I'm not suggesting super-tight maltreatment for ladies. It's just that seeing more women are gaining weight in areas they don't need to - for health issues and aesthetic alike, it'd be great if women take more care of themselves.
Of course, today's men are not so particular about their bodies, either. Many people, I guess, can't live with too much food available.
<quoted text>
It would be great if men and women took greater care of themselves. Forcing the body into any shape altering clothing appliance is not good. Taken to extremes who knows what damage was done internally to organs etc by forcing a Victorian woman's fat into a corset / bodice, the source of much of the Victorian womans gentile-ness, fainting fits etc There again there was male corsetry too in times past to.

I like to see the goods. I can imagine the disappointment in a Victorian chambers as both the couple peeled off the clothing layers of themselves to reveal two white, beached whales on the bed.

All people, men and women, have to do today is look after themselves, neither of us needs support structures, other than those in medical need.

I am a fit, active young guy and date fit, active young women, I know what I am getting when it gets down to bed tango. I know guys that are p¦ssed when they get a girl out of tight jeans and find she filled them with fat legs :( No people should be honest. If you are fat, skinny or obese demonstrate it. To hide it is dishonest and dishonesty is not good when building a lasting relationship.

I am lucky that, so far, I have not had to worry about Captain Ahab on a vengeful quest to spear any love of mine in the bedroom.

Since: Oct 07

Calgary, Canada

#6 Jul 13, 2009
Unregistered wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree with you, lingerie is a lost art. lingerie in general can set a sensual tone and then tell and even more sensual story by the removal of it. slipping into a corset and garters can fill one with an overpowering feeling of confident sensuality. walking taller, walking straighter, clicking the heels a little louder. I do not read into this a repressive tone, rather I see it as my ability to express my sexuality. For a night out, under a fancy dress garters and stockings with a corset can make the lines of a dress fall perfectly and provide that function. Later though, as the layers are stripped away slowly is the art of the sensual strip tease that takes over!

Not for ever day use generally, but certainly when the occasion permits it provides the gentleman with a sensual surprise! what fell would want to watch a foot placed on their knee, while a hand gently unclips the garter and slowly rolls th stocking down to their ankle before allowing the gentleman to remove it slowly....then the other leg and finally the corset itself!

Tianjin

#7 Jul 13, 2009
You've spoken my words. I feel exactly the same, thanks for the consensus
genevieve wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree with you, lingerie is a lost art. lingerie in general can set a sensual tone and then tell and even more sensual story by the removal of it. slipping into a corset and garters can fill one with an overpowering feeling of confident sensuality. walking taller, walking straighter, clicking the heels a little louder. I do not read into this a repressive tone, rather I see it as my ability to express my sexuality. For a night out, under a fancy dress garters and stockings with a corset can make the lines of a dress fall perfectly and provide that function. Later though, as the layers are stripped away slowly is the art of the sensual strip tease that takes over!
Not for ever day use generally, but certainly when the occasion permits it provides the gentleman with a sensual surprise! what fell would want to watch a foot placed on their knee, while a hand gently unclips the garter and slowly rolls th stocking down to their ankle before allowing the gentleman to remove it slowly....then the other leg and finally the corset itself!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 1 min wayne1910 277,693
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 1 min Bendavies111 77,505
Married curious guys 1 min Bdaddy302 4
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min ComeAndGetIt_20 377,606
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 1 min Heyhey-1212 12,726
any gays in kings lynn norfolk or close?x (Mar '13) 1 min Tony simmonds 459
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Young 159,703
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min toolo6252 471,461
•••
Enter and win $5000