Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?

Dec 9, 2008 | Posted by: Evil Kathy | Full story: crime.about.com

Pedophiles can be anyone -- old or young, rich or poor, educated or uneducated, non-professional or professional, and of any race. However, pedophiles often demonstrate similar characteristics, but these are merely indicators and it should not be assumed that individuals with these characteristics are pedophiles. But knowledge of these characteristics coupled with questionable behavior can be used as an alert that someone may be a pedophile.

[The part about Stockholm Syndrome is VERY interesting indeed... -ek.]

Comments
64,101 - 64,120 of 64,257 Comments Last updated Jun 28, 2014

Since: Nov 13

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

Can't you people who are saying he was guilty which he weren't he was innocent people lying accusing him so they can get money, every famous person is gonna have there haters and people that are jealous but for everyone on this thread can't you move on stop living in the past and let mj pest in peace

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

heyladies18 wrote:
Can't you people who are saying he was guilty which he weren't he was innocent people lying accusing him so they can get money, every famous person is gonna have there haters and people that are jealous but for everyone on this thread can't you move on stop living in the past and let mj pest in peace
Pest in peace? Slip0thetongue there

Famous? Tell the JAckersons and let them know how much money they can extract from that.

*laughter*

Haters? Didn't know laughing at the pederast was hating.

#1 unanswered question worthy of answering properly is still...,

Why would any innocent celebrity pay claim on what was initially "sexual molestation"?
nolimits

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
Pest in peace? Slip0thetongue there
Famous? Tell the JAckersons and let them know how much money they can extract from that.
*laughter*
Haters? Didn't know laughing at the pederast was hating.
#1 unanswered question worthy of answering properly is still...,
Why would any innocent celebrity pay claim on what was initially "sexual molestation"?
I meant rest in peace, he only paid the claims because he couldn't be bothered with the hassle he couldn't be bothered to have like a year long court case I admit it wasn't the smartest move but it was the easy way out, and yes famous his the most famous figure ever, and move on his not even alive anymore since that evil doctor killed him talk about real peados like jimmy saville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

nolimits wrote:
<quoted text> I meant rest in peace, he only paid the claims because he couldn't be bothered with the hassle he couldn't be bothered to have like a year long court case
Complete fabrication. Wacko could do whatever he needed to do. Court cases do *not* tie up people's time, unless you really believe the merits of the case were valid and Wacko was going to trial over it.(A trial -By The Way- is the only substantial time a defendant will get tied-up in court)

Have you a brain?
nolimits wrote:
<quoted text> I admit it wasn't the smartest move but it was the easy way out,
The easy way out of what?

Nah, Wacko paid because Wacko didn't want to stand under judgement for the merits. Or are you saying a 'meritless' case has that much power over a celebrity claiming innocence? Get real.
nolimits wrote:
and yes famous his the most famous figure ever, and move on his not even alive anymore since that evil doctor killed him talk about real peados like jimmy saville
Your logic:'because famous michael died, this topic is dead too...'

Real life doesn't work that way, f'loon.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

BadMan84 wrote:
I find that interesting. He had all that opportunity to seek Jordan to be on their side and didn't even do it. Maybe it's because Jordan stood by what he said and wasn't ever gonna defend his "friend" after all that "friend" did to him.
Given how hard Mesereau fought to keep the evidence out of court, and given how he tried to keep Blanca Francia from testifying in court, I suspect he would have fought to keep Jordan out of court. For all we know, correspondence about whether or not Jordan should be subpoenaed may still be legal documents not yet publicly available.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

heyladies18 wrote:
If you read the transcripts, of Larry Feldman's testimony, you will find some important F.A.C.T.S.

1. On page 221 and page 233: Larry Feldman states no civil suit was ever discussed, with the Arvizos.

2. On pages 385-389: Feldman explains the Jackson Camp insisted June and Evan Chandler receive settlement money because Michael wanted them silenced.

http://www.mjfacts.info/transcripts/Court%20T...
gay master

Lake Oswego, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

I see. Still boring. Don't anybody have anything interesting to say. Instead of repeating the same crap over and over again. Besides the guys dead now. Its like arguing about about jimmy swaggart or hitler. Makes no difference now. Michael jackson is dead. Dead is dead. The dead can't do no harm now. This thread started when he was still alive. But now he's dead. Let this thread now die with him

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

gay master wrote:
I see. Still boring. Don't anybody have anything interesting to say. Instead of repeating the same crap over and over again. Besides the guys dead now. Its like arguing about about jimmy swaggart or hitler. Makes no difference now. Michael jackson is dead. Dead is dead. The dead can't do no harm now. This thread started when he was still alive. But now he's dead. Let this thread now die with him
If U-R Bored, then why post? Duh.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
If U-R Bored, then why post? Duh.
I've wondered the same thing.
gay master

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Jesus your obsessed. Don't you got a life? Just let this thread die already. Everyone else went on to other threads. Just let this one die.
Subliminal Criminal

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I've wondered the same thing.
You ever wonder why you are obsessed with a celebrity?

Thinking like the Reality Awaits character is not good.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Subliminal Criminal wrote:
<quoted text>
You ever wonder why you are obsessed with a celebrity?
Thinking like the Reality Awaits character is not good.
You might want to ask yourself that question, along with the rest of f'loondom. You also might want to read the legal documents and court transcripts.
gay master

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Legal documents now involving a dead man. Jesus. What's wrong with you? You don't see people still talking about o j simpson or robert blake.or jonbenet ramseys. That's Becauses thoses people know how to move on. I can see this obsession if you had a kid involved but you didn't. I mean how can you go on and on and on about something that happened years ago? You need a hobby or something. I mean what good do u think you're doing by arguing about a dead guy. Legal documents now involving a dead man. So what now. so what. Its done and finished
gay master

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

And no I am not a michael jackson fan. And I do believe he was guilty. Guilty about something that happened years ago! I talked about it back. then. But I don't go on to people repeating over and over and over the same old story and opinions. I moved on. And so should you. You be ha happier person if you do. if you just let go and move on

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

How often is this thread updated?
As often as there's a Michael Jackson topix board with deluded Michaellovers spamming the forum.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

gay master wrote:
And no I am not a michael jackson fan. And I do believe he was guilty. Guilty about something that happened years ago! I talked about it back. then. But I don't go on to people repeating over and over and over the same old story and opinions. I moved on. And so should you. You be ha happier person if you do. if you just let go and move on
And now you are just one of the many keeping this thread alive. Congratulations.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>And now you are just one of the many keeping this thread alive. Congratulations.
*chuckle*

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>And now you are just one of the many keeping this thread alive. Congratulations.
I noticed the poster does that, too.
peper spray

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

The only ones keeping this thread alive is you 2 losers. What are you trying to do. Convert everybody to your way of thinking. You know some people believe casey anthony is innocent. U know some people believe o j is innocent. So what if some people believe michael jackson is innocent. What's your problem. Don't u got anything else to talk about besides michael jackson? You two must be very boring people to hang around with. if u have nothing but michael jackson to talk about.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Michel Jackson is reincarnated as my little sister's bike seat.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7254 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min eoin-mcg 136,793
Snapchat names (Jan '14) 4 min fun183 6,981
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Xoxo 337,210
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 4 min james 14,631
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min dantahellsing 246,625
Should I cheat on my wife! 4 min Katie 25
gay meets in norwich? 4 min norwichlad 1
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min Chubby 440,725
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 7 min itsmycool 2,987