Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?

Dec 9, 2008 | Posted by: Evil Kathy | Full story: crime.about.com

Pedophiles can be anyone -- old or young, rich or poor, educated or uneducated, non-professional or professional, and of any race. However, pedophiles often demonstrate similar characteristics, but these are merely indicators and it should not be assumed that individuals with these characteristics are pedophiles. But knowledge of these characteristics coupled with questionable behavior can be used as an alert that someone may be a pedophile.

[The part about Stockholm Syndrome is VERY interesting indeed... -ek.]

Comments
64,021 - 64,040 of 64,257 Comments Last updated Saturday Jun 28

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

persephony wrote:
<quoted text> Some people think he never did anything wrong to any child, therfore what needs to be put aside are unfounded, umproven accusations.
Yet some people support pedophiles no matter the evidence, don't they, Jugsy?
persephone

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet some people support pedophiles no matter the evidence, don't they, Jugsy?
My previous statement made my opinion on that particular topic quite clear.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

persephony wrote:
<quoted text> My previous statement made my opinion on that particular topic quite clear.
No. Your previous convoluted combination of fake courtroom savvy and raw support of an obvious pedophile have made your agenda quite clear, Jugsy.
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Michael was a good man and I just want to give Michael the credit he deserves.
Just want to thank Michael for his music
And how this sweet man cared for others
Thank you Michael for all your hard work in all ths charity work you have done. And how you raised millions for the heal the world foundation.and helping sick disadvantaged children. If he heard anybody needed help he was the first on the scene
Michael was such a polite kind generous man
With a good and gentle heart.and always very caring.and thank you for always giving back to the fans..and most of all giving us you

Michael you made such a difference in all our lives
You changed the world..and made the world a better place.
Michael forever you will always be our sweet angel
We would do anything to have you back?I just wish you were here Michael.if you just knew how much we are missing you. We are just so proud of you
We care and adore you

I really and truly Love you MJ

With all my heart I Love you Michael Jackson babe

Forever my sweet angel

MICHAEL IS HERE TO STAY
MICHAEL IS FOREVER
MICHAEL IS FOR ALL TIME
LEGEND LEGACY LIVES ON
MICHAEL IS IN ALL OUR HEARTS.AND WILL REMAIN THERE FOREVER

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
Michael was a good man and I just want to give Michael the credit he deserves.
Just want to thank Michael for his music
And how this sweet man cared for others
Thank you Michael for all your hard work in all ths charity work you have done. And how you raised millions for the heal the world foundation.and helping sick disadvantaged children. If he heard anybody needed help he

MICHAEL IS PERVERTED
MICHAEL IS FOR ALL SLIME
LEGENDARY PEDERASTY LIVES ON
MICHAEL IS IN ALL OUR BOWELS.
Creepy.
The Man in The Know

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

FAILURE TO REPORT ABUSE

Pedophilic abuse is often not reported for a variety of reasons ranging from fear (eg, worried about not being believed, will be physically harmed if child reports abuse),emotional reasons (needy child identifies with the pedophile), or guilt (feels responsible for what happened).In the study by Bagley et al, the most common response why individuals who were molested once did not report abuse was that they could “handle the abuse” and it “didn’t bother” them (50.7%), with the second most common response being that they were afraid of how other people would react (40%). For children who were abused multiple times, the most common response was that they felt partly responsible (57.7%) or that they did not want theperson prosecuted because of some degree of attachment (44.2%).

http://www.paedofiles.com/main/wp-content/upl...

There's no doubt about it, Michael Jackson was a pedophile.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

persephone wrote:
<quoted text> My previous statement made my opinion on that particular topic quite clear.
See what I mean?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

persephone wrote:
<quoted text> Some people think he never did anything wrong to any child, therfore what needs to be put aside are unfounded, umproven accusations.
So, it doesn't trouble you when a grown man owns a nude photo of one of the boys he slept with?

Creep.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
So, it doesn't trouble you when a grown man owns a nude photo of one of the boys he slept with?
Creep.
That's apparently her newest pat answer since her 'in and of itself..' routine.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

The Man in The Know wrote:
FAILURE TO REPORT ABUSE
Pedophilic abuse is often not reported for a variety of reasons ranging from fear (eg, worried about not being believed, will be physically harmed if child reports abuse),emotional reasons (needy child identifies with the pedophile), or guilt (feels responsible for what happened).In the study by Bagley et al, the most common response why individuals who were molested once did not report abuse was that they could “handle the abuse” and it “didn’t bother” them (50.7%), with the second most common response being that they were afraid of how other people would react (40%). For children who were abused multiple times, the most common response was that they felt partly responsible (57.7%) or that they did not want theperson prosecuted because of some degree of attachment (44.2%).
http://www.paedofiles.com/main/wp-content/upl...
There's no doubt about it, Michael Jackson was a pedophile.
Excellent post. This is what MJ fans fail to grasp.

What caught my eye was ''For children who were abused multiple times, the most common response was that they felt partly responsible (57.7%)''- This mirrors Wade Robsons reasons for speaking out now. What saddens me is that MJ fans cannot understand or believe the reasons why a lot of these victims come out later on in life. They then deny the accusations out of pure ignorance.
persephone

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Pishpash1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
What caught my eye was ''For children who were abused multiple times, the most common response was that they felt partly responsible (57.7%)''- This mirrors Wade Robsons reasons for speaking out now. What saddens me is that MJ fans cannot understand or believe the reasons why a lot of these victims come out later on in life. They then deny the accusations out of pure ignorance.
Is your only standard of proof for such allegations the mere fact that somebody made them? That's it? Nothing more?

Can you at least admit that there is such a thing as false molestation accusations?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

persephone wrote:
<quoted text> Is your only standard of proof for such allegations the mere fact that somebody made them? That's it? Nothing more?
Can you at least admit that there is such a thing as false molestation accusations?
Again mistaking proof for evidence, Jugsy? How convenient for you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

persephone wrote:
<quoted text> Is your only standard of proof for such allegations the mere fact that somebody made them? That's it? Nothing more?
When did I ever deny false accusation? I was pointing out the fact that MJ fans fail to understand the reasoning as to why victims stay with their abuser.

I was just talking to an MJ fan, and sent her the statistics posted, and he response to that was ''thats just stupid''. She suggested that victims were stupid to go back their abuser, and I repeatedly explained to her it was a common thing to happen..

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Deep Space 9, Alpha Quadrant

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Pishpash1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a good link that and it certainly poops over the floon theory that child molestation victims would never defend their abusers.

The truth is, there could be 100+ victims out there that Wacko Jacko abused, yet none of them want to come forward because they feel embarrassed, partly responsible, have an emotional attachment or it didn't bother them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a good link that and it certainly poops over the floon theory that child molestation victims would never defend their abusers.
The truth is, there could be 100+ victims out there that Wacko Jacko abused, yet none of them want to come forward because they feel embarrassed, partly responsible, have an emotional attachment or it didn't bother them.
Very true, its tough coming out knowing theres a group of aggressive fans waiting to attack. f'loons sadly would still ignore that evidence and go on with their ignorant beliefs. I am still saddened that one foolish fan is still claiming that victims who go back their abuser are stupid. Her mind so closed and narrow its unreal, she cannot understand why they go back their abuser. She refers to herself as Soniya Jackson.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

persephone wrote:
Funny you should mention false allegations of child sexual abuse. On page 188, of the link to the transcripts from the trial, is a discussion about book Dr. Katz wrote about false allegations of child molestation, while he was on the stand. He's the one who saw Gavin Arvizo. On page 260, Dr. Katz says there are very few false allegation made by children over 5 years of age. On page 266 he says Children who lie are very consistent in their stories.

http://www.mjfacts.info/transcripts/Court_Tra...

“Evolution is fab!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Pishpash1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true, its tough coming out knowing theres a group of aggressive fans waiting to attack. f'loons sadly would still ignore that evidence and go on with their ignorant beliefs. I am still saddened that one foolish fan is still claiming that victims who go back their abuser are stupid. Her mind so closed and narrow its unreal, she cannot understand why they go back their abuser. She refers to herself as Soniya Jackson.
It's pretty crazy that they ignore the all-round shoddy behaviour and the overwhelming evidence that Wacko was a paedophile. It's even crazier that they are so hostile and aggressive towards those who question his behaviour. But I guess that's celebrity worship syndrome for you.

“Evolution is fab!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you should mention false allegations of child sexual abuse. On page 188, of the link to the transcripts from the trial, is a discussion about book Dr. Katz wrote about false allegations of child molestation, while he was on the stand. He's the one who saw Gavin Arvizo. On page 260, Dr. Katz says there are very few false allegation made by children over 5 years of age. On page 266 he says Children who lie are very consistent in their stories.
http://www.mjfacts.info/transcripts/Court_Tra...
Thanks for that, Len, I wonder why Perseloonybin hasn't replied to that? I thought he or she is absolutely convinced the world is full of lying children who make false allegations of sexual abuse against innocent adults.

“Evolution is fab!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Some new information on Jimmy Savile's behaviour.

http://tinyurl.com/nkbcmby

So shockingly similar to Wackos.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Butterballs wrote:
Some new information on Jimmy Savile's behaviour.
http://tinyurl.com/nkbcmby
So shockingly similar to Wackos.
'People are looking for money, and they will try blackmail and they will write letters, saying I will say you’ve done this and you’ve done that.
'We always get something like this coming up for Christmas because we want a few quid. Normally you can brush them away like midges

- What Jimmy Savile told police in 2009

This is the same argument MJ fans use to defend MJ.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7217 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 1 min Craig 438,206
19 m hung and I want your wife 1 min Danny19 519
what are you listening to RIGHT NOW? (Jul '11) 2 min Mega Monster 25,465
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min DazmanJones 244,074
Snap chat (Dec '12) 3 min farmboy 2,367
Naughty dirty cam shows for naughty men xx 3 min Anita 1
sexting chat room (Mar '12) 3 min banjomonkey44 3,895
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Hornytwink69 134,982
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min manc22 334,070