Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?

Dec 9, 2008 | Posted by: Evil Kathy | Full story: crime.about.com

Pedophiles can be anyone -- old or young, rich or poor, educated or uneducated, non-professional or professional, and of any race. However, pedophiles often demonstrate similar characteristics, but these are merely indicators and it should not be assumed that individuals with these characteristics are pedophiles. But knowledge of these characteristics coupled with questionable behavior can be used as an alert that someone may be a pedophile.

[The part about Stockholm Syndrome is VERY interesting indeed... -ek.]

Comments
64,001 - 64,020 of 64,257 Comments Last updated Saturday Jun 28
ERIC CARTMAN

Lake Oswego, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66989
Oct 4, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
Michael Jackson is forever
And forever Michael Jackson will stay
Michael is an angel
yeah he's a angel alright. A evil angel

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66990
Oct 4, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
Most floons are on the creepy side but Pedophone maxes out the creep-o-meter.
I don't know if you were here when a poster, called TopRix was here. He openly admitted he was a pedophile and openly supported Michael's atrocious behavior. He kept quoting a study that supported adult-child sexual relations, until I asked him if the "scientists" who conducted the research were pedophiles and mentioned the criticism that came from psychiatrists, etc., who said the opposite is true. He refused to answer the question. After discussion of notifying the authorities of his IP address, with the comments he posted, he disappeared.

Pedophone is barely one level below TopRix. Especially when the creep refuses to answer questions.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66991
Oct 4, 2013
 

Judged:

6

4

4

FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
Michael Jackson is forever
And forever Michael Jackson will stay
Michael is an angel
He was never and angel. He is not a fallen angel. He has never been with or seen an angel. He was an entertainer who fell the farthest and the fastest, from the pinnicle of success to the bottomless pits of Hell. Wacko Jacko will never RIP. It's too hot.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66992
Oct 5, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Len is Disgusted wrote:
I don't know if you were here when a poster, called TopRix was here. He openly admitted he was a pedophile and openly supported Michael's atrocious behavior. He kept quoting a study that supported adult-child sexual relations, until I asked him if the "scientists" who conducted the research were pedophiles and mentioned the criticism that came from psychiatrists, etc., who said the opposite is true. He refused to answer the question. After discussion of notifying the authorities of his IP address, with the comments he posted, he disappeared.
Pedophone is barely one level below TopRix. Especially when the creep refuses to answer questions.
*AHEM*
Actually, I suspect a few more interested parties were clued in to TopRot's deviant and highly suggestive commentary.

Shortly thereafter, it quit posting.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66994
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
*AHEM*
Actually, I suspect a few more interested parties were clued in to TopRot's deviant and highly suggestive commentary.
Shortly thereafter, it quit posting.
You're right. I always suspected his probation officer was monitoring him. For all we know, he went back to prison, for repeated crimes against children. I remember even f'loons were upset with his comments. More than likely, they didn't like another pedophile acknowledging and embracing one of his own sick kind.

Was it Jina who said it made her want to take a shower to get his filth off of her, just by reading his comments?
Sean1030

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66997
Oct 7, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
Michael Jackson is forever
And forever Michael Jackson will stay
Michael is an angel
While he was running around screaming for propofol.. he should have been screaming for an air conditioner to strap to his back.. cuz he's in a hot place right now..and if we're lucky.. Lucifer will burn his little pecker off so that he cannot molest anymore children
SATAN

Gresham, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66998
Oct 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Don't worry. Michael jacksons my bitch now
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67000
Oct 7, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

You know Michael would never hurt a child.he would not hurt anybody for that matter.he cared for sick.and disadvantaged children.visited hospitals with gifts.children never Judged him.like adults did
And raised millions.for the heal the world foundation.and so many people.and charitys across the world..Michael was the same with animals.they never Judged him.I dont even have question it.because I Know Michael is Innocent
I trust him.and if he was in that court room today
I would be there holding his hand.love to see the look on all your faces.when you hear the magic word.not guilty.I will not listen to any of your lies
Fans wont let you talk about Michael like that
When are you all going to get it through your head
Its totally false.Michael is Innocent.Michael
Knows Ill always be there for him. MIchael is
Remarkable human being.and a true humanitaian
Michael made the world a better place.there should be more people like him.I am just so proud of him.he is awesome.kind caring and wonderful
Just an Incredible man. He is just like a teddy bear
You Just want to hug cuddle and hold him in your arms.he will be my teddybear any day.and he means so much to each and everyone of us
I adore him.and care so much for Michael
As soon as you see that beautiful face.and when he shy covers his face with his soft and gentle hands what a sweetheart.he really is a sweetheart
You just fall in love with him. Miss him so much
Just wish he was still here.I reall want to see him
Again never get over you Michael.never forget you
Michael is angel.an angel of Love.guardian angel
The only place good man like Michael is in gods sweet home.being an angel.sorry for your Jealousy
But Michael here to stay.give the man some
Respect or just leave him alone in peace..just leave him to the fans who really know what Michaels about.

Sleep tight rest in peace my sweet angel
Untill the day we see you again.my sweet Michael

I Love you MJ

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67001
Oct 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
You know Michael would never hurt a child.he would not hurt anybody for that matter.he cared for sick.and disadvantaged children.visited hospitals with gifts.children never Judged him.like adults did
And raised millions.for the heal the world foundation.and so many people.and charitys across the world..Michael was the same with animals.they never Judged him.I dont even have question it.because I Know Michael is Innocent
I trust him.and if he was in that court room today
I would be there holding his hand.love to see the look on all your faces.when you hear the magic word.not guilty.I will not listen to any of your lies
Fans wont let you talk about Michael like that
When are you all going to get it through your head
Its totally false.Michael is Innocent.Michael
Knows Ill always be there for him. MIchael is
Remarkable human being.and a true humanitaian
Michael made the world a better place.there should be more people like him.I am just so proud of him.he is awesome.kind caring and wonderful
Just an Incredible man. He is just like a teddy bear
You Just want to hug cuddle and hold him in your arms.he will be my teddybear any day.and he means so much to each and everyone of us
I adore him.and care so much for Michael
As soon as you see that beautiful face.and when he shy covers his face with his soft and gentle hands what a sweetheart.he really is a sweetheart
You just fall in love with him. Miss him so much
Just wish he was still here.I reall want to see him
Again never get over you Michael.never forget you
Michael is angel.an angel of Love.guardian angel
The only place good man like Michael is in gods sweet home.being an angel.sorry for your Jealousy
But Michael here to stay.give the man some
Respect or just leave him alone in peace..just leave him to the fans who really know what Michaels about.
Sleep tight rest in peace my sweet angel
Untill the day we see you again.my sweet Michael
I Love you MJ
Cut the spam, deluded one.
MICHAEL JACKSONS GHOST

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67002
Oct 7, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
You know Michael would never hurt a child.he would not hurt anybody for that matter.he cared for sick.and disadvantaged children.visited hospitals with gifts.children never Judged him.like adults did
And raised millions.for the heal the world foundation.and so many people.and charitys across the world..Michael was the same with animals.they never Judged him.I dont even have question it.because I Know Michael is Innocent
I trust him.and if he was in that court room today
I would be there holding his hand.love to see the look on all your faces.when you hear the magic word.not guilty.I will not listen to any of your lies
Fans wont let you talk about Michael like that
When are you all going to get it through your head
Its totally false.Michael is Innocent.Michael
Knows Ill always be there for him. MIchael is
Remarkable human being.and a true humanitaian
Michael made the world a better place.there should be more people like him.I am just so proud of him.he is awesome.kind caring and wonderful
Just an Incredible man. He is just like a teddy bear
You Just want to hug cuddle and hold him in your arms.he will be my teddybear any day.and he means so much to each and everyone of us
I adore him.and care so much for Michael
As soon as you see that beautiful face.and when he shy covers his face with his soft and gentle hands what a sweetheart.he really is a sweetheart
You just fall in love with him. Miss him so much
Just wish he was still here.I reall want to see him
Again never get over you Michael.never forget you
Michael is angel.an angel of Love.guardian angel
The only place good man like Michael is in gods sweet home.being an angel.sorry for your Jealousy
But Michael here to stay.give the man some
Respect or just leave him alone in peace..just leave him to the fans who really know what Michaels about.
Sleep tight rest in peace my sweet angel
Untill the day we see you again.my sweet Michael
I Love you MJ
you scare me as a fan. If you met me while I was still alive you would probably have tied me up at gun point and tell me that we belong together. And that if you can't have me no one can then blow my brains out before blowing yours. I might have died a lot sooner if I met u. Scary one

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67003
Oct 8, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
<snipped for brevity>
Michael isn't listening to you dumb@ss.
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67004
Oct 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I dont really care what any of you Jerks,say
Your Just spreading,garbadge Lies and gossip
About Michael.and its all Garbadge.and totally false.

You have all been so brainwashed in your Life.
You dont know the truth! If it hit you in the face.
You Just Judge a person.without knowing them
And finding out what that person is about.
The only think you know is by the press.and that is just foolish.com plete lies.and just false.find out
About the real person.then you will know how Innocent he really is.

If you cant be nice..just Leave Michael alone
If anything you should at least give the man some kind of respect.he deserves.
Michael Jackson is Innocent.thats all you really need to know

Sorry Michael.for the way people have treated you
And how people have twisted your words without even knowing you.and knowing what a kind,wonderful guy you were.Michael is Love
Love is all he knows

One day Michael.they will be getting down on there knees for treating you so wrong.asking you to forgive them.we should all be thanking you Michael.how you changed the world,and made it a better place.Michael was a remarkable human being.he was a good man.wirh a soft and tender heart

Michael you are so very precious to us.
You know we adore you.you mean so much to us and so much more.we love you MJ
You know how I feel about you?words cant say how much I am missing you babe
Your Just a sweetheart,you really are
I Love you with all my heart

Michael is forever..he is here to stay
Michael is an angel.his name in bright lights
For you all to see
The Legend and Legacy of Michael will Live forever
Just Like Michael himself

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67007
Oct 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
I dont really care what any of you Jerks,say
Your Just spreading,garbadge Lies and gossip
About Michael.and its all Garbadge.and totally false.
You have all been so brainwashed in your Life.
You dont know the truth! If it hit you in the face.
You Just Judge a person.without knowing them
And finding out what that person is about.
The only think you know is by the press.and that is just foolish.com plete lies.and just false.find out
About the real person.then you will know how Innocent he really is.
If you cant be nice..just Leave Michael alone
If anything you should at least give the man some kind of respect.he deserves.
Michael Jackson is Innocent.thats all you really need to know
Sorry Michael.for the way people have treated you
And how people have twisted your words without even knowing you.and knowing what a kind,wonderful guy you were.Michael is Love
Love is all he knows
One day Michael.they will be getting down on there knees for treating you so wrong.asking you to forgive them.we should all be thanking you Michael.how you changed the world,and made it a better place.Michael was a remarkable human being.he was a good man.wirh a soft and tender heart
Michael you are so very precious to us.
You know we adore you.you mean so much to us and so much more.we love you MJ
You know how I feel about you?words cant say how much I am missing you babe
Your Just a sweetheart,you really are
I Love you with all my heart
Michael is forever..he is here to stay
Michael is an angel.his name in bright lights
For you all to see
The Legend and Legacy of Michael will Live forever
Just Like Michael himself
Blah, blah, blah.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67008
Oct 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
One day Michael.they will be getting down on there knees for treating you so wrong.asking you to forgive them.we should all be thanking you
Are you insinuating that Michael is God?
Anonymous

Manama, Bahrain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67010
Oct 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I dont't think mikey was the worst though.
About 95% of the people on this human sexuality forum are the worst case scenario of pedophilla
ERIC CARTMAN

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67011
Oct 9, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

When you have power over others to either blackmail them or have them help u get a way with molesting children and help u with a alibi from that crime and help u with the cover up with that crime. then that makes u worse
ERIC CARTMAN

Bonney Lake, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67013
Oct 9, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Basil wrote:
If it wasn't for Michael Jackson then I wldnt be able to walk. I owe it all to MJ. To me he will always be the man who showed me how to walk.
moonwalk huh.I bet you been in a lot of accidents. I wouldn't thank someone for teaching me how to walk. The wrong way.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67015
Oct 9, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Pishpash1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you insinuating that Michael is God?
I think she's the type to lick the very ground Michael walked on.
ERIC CARTMAN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67018
Oct 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Basil wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I can moon walk now and not only can I moon walk I can moon walk while wearing one glove.
It's time to make MJ a moon walking one glove wearing saint.
Let's put all that child wrong doing behind us and make him Saint Micky.
some people here have already done that.
persephone

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67019
Oct 10, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Basil wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I can moon walk now and not only can I moon walk I can moon walk while wearing one glove.
It's time to make MJ a moon walking one glove wearing saint.
Let's put all that child wrong doing behind us and make him Saint Micky.
Some people think he never did anything wrong to any child, therfore what needs to be put aside are unfounded, umproven accusations.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6159 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Slutty Snapchat girls (Jan '14) 3 min Killer48am 1,228
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min jacoby 131,123
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Xxdrummkidd64xx 238,794
Snapchat names 4 min xxxaiden_xx 6,519
Vaginal sex vs. anal sex (Jul '11) 4 min NinaRocks 366
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 4 min Hornycock 41,404
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Sexylarry101 327,675
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min tom 433,296
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 14 min No0neliikeme 1,815
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••