Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?

Dec 9, 2008 | Posted by: Evil Kathy | Full story: crime.about.com

Pedophiles can be anyone -- old or young, rich or poor, educated or uneducated, non-professional or professional, and of any race. However, pedophiles often demonstrate similar characteristics, but these are merely indicators and it should not be assumed that individuals with these characteristics are pedophiles. But knowledge of these characteristics coupled with questionable behavior can be used as an alert that someone may be a pedophile.

[The part about Stockholm Syndrome is VERY interesting indeed... -ek.]

Comments (Page 3,182)

Showing posts 63,621 - 63,640 of64,247
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

MJFRIEND wrote:
TO PISHPASH Im not on this forum to make you or anyone else believe what I say. Why the interest in the neverland security system, specifically the alarms located near the childrens bedrooms?
There was no alarm system near his children's bedroom. It was in the hallway to his bedroom, which had multiple locks and frequently changed lock codes, where he spent thousands of nights with little boys. Why don't you get over your bad case of stupid and start reading the legal documents to find out why this was so important?
Margarette Harris

Clifton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

I remember as a child at school from the ages 7-9 there was a deputy headteacher who would always catch looking at me, I remember finding it strange and feeling weird about it, there was a part of me that felt slightly special getting the attention he gave me because he was one of the teachers everyone liked, but now when I think about it I feel completely sick. Anyway, nothing actually happened, he never came near me or touched me, but remembering how he looked at me still creeps me out.

I'm out of this forum. Too many uneducated dimbulbs here. Y'all aren't bad people, just dumb, uneducated, lacking reasoning ability. Sad.

add me up on my skype account: mlois.05

v

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

persephone wrote:
<quoted text> What difference does it make to you exactly where the alarms were located?
My initial question was, did MJ not worry for his childrens safety? If he wanted an advanced alarm system for his own safety, then surely he would have wanted the same for his own children.

Was the whole of Neverland already well secured?

To have such a specific alarm system for his bedroom (Warning people in advance when people were approaching) simply brings up questions as to what he was hiding.
AMMJ

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

MJ was a pole smoker and a bone smuggler.
ERIC CARTMAN

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

If michael jacksons music lifts you up great.that's what music should do. But just like an a actor isn't the role he plays. Michael jackson wasn't the role he played. He wasn't peter pan.jesus christ. Santa claus or a walt disney mother theresa figure . He was just another disturb singer. Who had a secret vice for little children that grew as he got older. whom no one wanted to believe. When he went out with a woman it was all for apearance sake. And as he got older he let his talent go to wastes. Just like marlon brando did as he got older from doing a streetcar named desire and the godfather to doing small supporting 20 minute roles in films like superman and apocalypse now. a great talent wasted. What a terrible move to make but they made it and now this is what people remember most about them

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

MJFRIEND wrote:
TO PISH PASH1234 : at what point on this forum does your brain kick in? People do not put information as to how their homes and property are secured on the internet. There is alot of private information, especially regarding wealthy people that they do not want on the internet. Thers,s a heck of a lot of information about jackson that you cannot find out about and was never released to the publc in and document. This, as well as medical records and a portion of his autopsy. THE only reason the security system near the door is mentioned was to make it "appear" sinister and "fit" a story constructed by Tom sneddon this is why it shows up in some document .Sneddon had to "create" evidence that did not exist.
Neverland has been given access to many, including the media, the whole house has been thoroughly checked and reported. Alarm systems have been mentioned PLENTY OF TIMES, but there has never been alarm system for any childs room, or near any childs room. There were however code systems for his bedroom and safe room.

Instead of questioning my intellect, maybe you should do some research for once because every time you comment, you just dig yourself another hole.
donna page

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Dear Michael
I Want you back to see you smile one more time.
I want you back to see your beautiful face.
I want you back.when you take the stage dancing
With.your flowing hair.sweat coming down
Your face and as you gaze in to the crowd saying the words I love you
Michael we love you more
And when you open your mouth.that sweet voice starts to sing.with so much power and passion in your Voice.
And when you write your songs.with such emotion and feelings.that come flooding out.
I want you back when you speak.with your soft and gentle voice
With all your joy and happiness
When you laugh and giggle.
I want you back for all hard work you did for all the charity work.your kindness care and generosity.and love you showed around the world
You have helped so many people
And mostly without.attention and praise.you just got on with being a special guy.Michael everything about you is so gentle.and you were so patient.your just the most amazing guy.
You healed the world.
I want you back to see the greatest man and entertainer of all time
The genius
The king Michael Jackson
I want you back to see how much joy and happiness you gave to so many people
And to show you.how much you mean to each and everyone of us.
You touched so many peoples hearts
You just gave every thing
Your just so generos
You made the world a better place..
With beauty both inside and out.
Michael.it will never be the same here without you.
We will never ever forget you
We still have our pictures in frames on the wall
And your cushions near our bedsides.you are everywhere
Michael we think of you everyday.
You left us with your great Legacy.with your music which is always in our ears.dvds blu rays.books etc.and good and bad tribute acts.they will never be you.the good ones bring memorys back.what you were like on stage.we just cant stop loving you Michael.you are just so magical..our all time hero and.inspiration.all will stand by you.in you we trust.you were the one and only
Angel you were Michael
Now your an angel in gods sweet home.
Stay close and near especially for your children.who was your world.and you were theres
Respect love and care for you
Rest in peace our sweet angel
Missing you everyday
We all love you for all time
Your legacy lives on forever
And you live in all our hearts
To michael.from all your fans around the world
Michael Jackson forever
And Michael your Legend Lives on

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

donna page wrote:
Dear Michael
Michael we love you more
And when you open your mouth.that sweet voice starts to sing.with so much power and passion in your Voice.
And when you write your songs.with such emotion and feelings.that come flooding out.
I want you back for all hard work you did for all the charity work.your kindness care and generosity.and love you showed around the world
And mostly without.attention and praise.you just got on with being a special guy.Michael everything about you is so gentle.and you were so patient.your just the most amazing guy.
You healed the world.
The genius
The king Michael Jackson
Your just so generos
You left us with your great Legacy.with your music which is always in our ears.dvds blu rays.books etc.and good and bad tribute acts.they will never be you.the good ones bring memorys back.what you were like on stage.we just cant stop loving you Michael.you are just so magical..our all time hero and.inspiration.all will stand by you.in you we trust.you were the one and only
Angel you were Michael
Stay close and near especially for your children.who was your world.and you were theres
Missing you everyday
Michael Jackson forever
Oh god... Shut up.

Omg s
persephone

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Pishpash1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
My initial question was, did MJ not worry for his childrens safety? If he wanted an advanced alarm system for his own safety, then surely he would have wanted the same for his own children.
Was the whole of Neverland already well secured?
To have such a specific alarm system for his bedroom (Warning people in advance when people were approaching) simply brings up questions as to what he was hiding.
It wouldn't make much sense to install alarms near the children's rooms becausee there is likely to be far more activity around the children's rooms. Kids who can't sleep, bad dreams, upset tummies, afraid of monsters, etc., and most parents and caretakers of kids routinely check up on them throughout the night, sneaking in a quick peek just to make sure everything's all right. It wouldn't make sense for an alarm to be going off whenever anyone went near the children's rooms.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

persephone wrote:
<quoted text> It wouldn't make much sense to install alarms near the children's rooms becausee there is likely to be far more activity around the children's rooms. Kids who can't sleep, bad dreams, upset tummies, afraid of monsters, etc., and most parents and caretakers of kids routinely check up on them throughout the night, sneaking in a quick peek just to make sure everything's all right. It wouldn't make sense for an alarm to be going off whenever anyone went near the children's rooms.
So its still safe to say that MJ feared more for his own safety, than the safety of his children.

To create an alarm system so SPECIFIC, EXACT and SECURE for himself would only create suspicion. Now you say the nature of kids would make it senseless to add alarm systems that would enhance their safety, but then that would only lead to the assumption that MJ did not care much for his own childrens safety. Parents should always put their child first.

However we all know what those alarms were really used for.
ERIC CARTMAN

Bonney Lake, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

donna page wrote:
Dear Michael
Michael we love you more
You healed the world.
The genius
The king Michael Jackson
Your just so generos
Angel you were Michael
Missing you everyday
Michael Jackson forever
so michael jackson is jesus christ to you huh. The greatest man who ever lived. He healed the world. He gave his all for us even his life. MAN YOU RE SICK. YOU NEED HELP!he's your cult god huh. Sorry to tell you this but right now MICHAEL JACKSON IS IN HELL!.for starters he was in a cult. The jehovah witness is a cult. And second he was a pedophile. And that's the legacy people will remember about him most . Some will continue to live in the dark like you but most of us will choose to live with our eyes wide open
rosalinda de la quatch

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

persephone wrote:
<quoted text> It wouldn't make much sense to install alarms near the children's rooms becausee there is likely to be far more activity around the children's rooms. Kids who can't sleep, bad dreams, upset tummies, afraid of monsters, etc., and most parents and caretakers of kids routinely check up on them throughout the night, sneaking in a quick peek just to make sure everything's all right. It wouldn't make sense for an alarm to be going off whenever anyone went near the children's rooms.
Your post completely defies logical sense and I'm going to tell you why okay?

Firstly you are claiming MJ did not install sensor alarms on the bedroom of his 3 purchase children because they the children would be accidentally setting them off by having things such as and according to yourself need sleep bad dreams upset tummies afraid of monsters etc.

But in case your celebrity worshiping and hateful brain missed MJ's behavior over the last several decades he was spending night after night after night in bed with unrelated young boys who were as young as 7 years old correct?

And those young boys needed sleep and were perfectly capable of having bad dreams upset tummies afraid of monsters and having their parents check up on them correct? So therefore those boys were subjected to the alarm systems every time anybody approached MJ's bedroom door including staff who may have been bringing a midnight snack for MJ himself correct?

Or because MJ was a drinker and also a hardcore drug addict - he could have easily left his bedroom - several times every single night to feed his addiction correct?

So therefore MJ himself had no concerns about that alarm system going off and disturbing young unrelated children that were in his bedroom absolutely correct YES-?

Also I know a celebrity worshiper and hateful person like you will absolutely choose to disbelieve my next statement but there alarm systems - which can be installed that are completely silent and only alert the intended individual yes?

So therefore MJ could have had silent alarms installed on the bedroom doors of his 3 purchase children and be alerted in his master bedroom if anybody had entered their bedroom correct?

Also you really have to ask the question why no such alarms were installed on the master entrance door to his house or the windows which would have provided all round security for everybody inside the house - including MJ and his 3 purchase children yes?

Maybe you would like to answer the very simple and logical question as to why MJ never installed 'silent' alarms on the doors of his children doors or/and instead the master front door or windows of his private home which would have provided security to every single individual in that property ?
rosalinda de la quatch

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Also the alarm system on MJ's bedroom door went off when somebody approached the outside of his room so the alarm was not triggered by movement inside the room yes?

So therefore MJ's children having {as persephone claims} bad stomachs or nightmares would have made no difference as movement inside the rooms would not trigger anything - and when they left the room they would have been fully aware that a noise would be triggered as soon as they pass a certain point yes?
rosalinda de la quatch

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Also I should also note that MJ personal alarm on his bedroom door could be heard outside of his private bedroom so it was more than likely that everybody inside that house could at least faintly hear that alarm every single time it went off yes? So clearly MJ was not concerned about his children hearing such noises yes?
donna page

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Your still saying Elvis Presley a pedo.thats nice.when are you going to understand.Michael is innocent innocent innocent.and he is a angel and he did put hes children first.they meant the world to him
Thats why paris is the way she is she missies him so much.he put everyone before himself.and hes the greatet man prince king of all time.who ever lived.he the most amazing kind gentle genuine guy.and michael a very honest man.and I trust only him.MJ your not alone.all yout millions of fans all over the world.support you.and stand by you we know the truth.your innocent just misunderstood.nobody knows what hes childhood was like.hes such a nice guy he nevet said anything bad about anybody even.when he was judged.we miss you so much michael
I love you so very much
And yout legend live on forever
MICHAEL JACKSON FOREVER AND EVER
ERIC CARTMAN

Preston, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

donna page wrote:
Your still saying Elvis Presley a pedo.thats nice.when are you going to understand.Michael is innocent innocent innocent.and he is a angel and he did put hes children first.they meant the world to him
Thats why paris is the way she is she missies him so much.he put everyone before himself.and hes the greatet man prince king of all time.who ever lived.he the most amazing kind gentle genuine guy.and michael a very honest man.and I trust only him.MJ your not alone.all yout millions of fans all over the world.support you.and stand by you we know the truth.your innocent just misunderstood.nobody knows what hes childhood was like.hes such a nice guy he nevet said anything bad about anybody even.when he was judged.we miss you so much michael
I love you so very much
And yout legend live on forever
MICHAEL JACKSON FOREVER AND EVER
you are just INSANE! So okay insane people are fans. Well that makes sense.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

MJFRIEND wrote:
Yes, there was absolutely a sound alarm located in the hallway leading to the childrens rooms. Three people only were allowed near their bedrooms. Michael , grace rawanda and the nanny on duty. No other person was allowed near their bedrooms including household staff. Inside the childrens bedrooms were monitors , visual and audio, which tranmitted to the nannys quarters located adajacent to the bedrooms, and to michaels room. Michael, grace, and the on duty nanny were the only people who carried remotes to disarm the alarm when needed. Michael feared kidnapping, and the safety of his children at all times. Neverland security was never shown on tv and if something was revealed it was not integral. Neverland had one of the most advanced state of the art security systems in place in the nation on the property, there were small tudor-style homes which housed armed security personel and monitoring devices. That scanned the entire property
There has never been any record of an alarm system near a childs bedroom. When MJ was no longer living there, the house was recorded inside and out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

MJFRIEND wrote:
Donna page are you for real? I hope you are. I hope donna page isnt really NFL fan being sarcastic. To pishpash, as much as i adored michael i was thinking the same thing regarding one of donnas very long tributes, i was wondering i " is this ever going to come to an end?"..........anyway i hope your for real donna . IF YOU ARE, you,ve got guts to pour your heart all over this forum, good for you,
Theres a difference between pouring your heart out, and being openly delusional and pathetic. If she is sincere then she should seek help, because to have this pseudo bond with a celebrity is worrying.
persephone

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

rosalinda de la quatch wrote:
Also I should also note that MJ personal alarm on his bedroom door could be heard outside of his private bedroom so it was more than likely that everybody inside that house could at least faintly hear that alarm every single time it went off yes? So clearly MJ was not concerned about his children hearing such noises yes?
Apparently you just don't understand the simple truth that since it is usually necessary for adults to go to and from children's rooms so frequently, for a variety of reasons, that it would be unnecessarily setting off alarms so that it would be more of an annoyance rather than a helpful warning.

I'm sure that there are other celebrities who have similar alarms systems. It's only because it's MJ that the warped, overactive imaginations of the hater go into overdrive.
persephone

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Pishpash1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
There has never been any record of an alarm system near a childs bedroom. When MJ was no longer living there, the house was recorded inside and out.
Still don't see why you're so interested in the placement of the security alarms.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 63,621 - 63,640 of64,247
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6851 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 1 min John 338,865
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min jwalsh313 217,481
Married female looking for skype fun with other... 2 min Mark 29 171
i had sex with my neice. 2 min Ursup 3
Why so you guys prefer to put fake pics up? 2 min Trenttyd1994 2
Females that post nude snapchat stories 2 min climax 3,067
les girl pic trade 2 min Red_fun 12
Gay/bi K....k 4 min add 68,198
dirty ki..k 5 min Lifted_jeep_wrangler 143,118