pieman

Edinburgh, UK

#3364 May 2, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>My wife has nice long legs. She's a show off and I'm proud of her. I'll send pix to all who leave an e-mail address.
Sending now to 'zcraft' and 'jojo'
love to see.... pieman6910 at yahoo dot com
mike

Mississauga, Canada

#3366 May 2, 2014
2AC0CEC5 add me to bbm and we can chat about your wife

“forty and horny”

Since: Jun 12

watching mini skirted legs....

#3368 May 2, 2014
Wud love to see her legs
tempratd at eircom dot net
I can send a few back in return
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>My wife has nice long legs. She's a show off and I'm proud of her. I'll send pix to all who leave an e-mail address.
Sending now to 'zcraft' and 'jojo'

“wife showing off ”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#3370 May 2, 2014
jo jo wrote:
bobdoodle84 @ g mail dot com send me pics to tribute n to wright stories about what I would do to your wives n gf`s :-P
send me an email and wait your ideas if what you would do to wife any photos of yours I can do same
Paul and Starlene

Euless, TX

#3372 May 23, 2014
Melanie wrote:
My husband kept on asking me to wear shorter skirts, go braless and generally look sluttier all the time.
I am 49 years old and I'm loving being a slutty housewife now. I go shopping in my little micro skirts, or very short dresses. I know my panties can be seen by all or at times my cheeks,as often in summer I'll wear a G-string.
He does not say anything anymore.He even on occasions told me the skirt is too short or the top too see-through. I'm not going back to my conservative self now,as I love the new me.
newbies here...and just starting to explore some fun in the car...got any tips? I can't help it! I love showing off my wife...she loves dressing up in short skirts and low cut tops and either be driving or the passenger tantalizing truckers who pass by...it makes her feel even series than she already is and as for me...well a never ending evening of arousal and fun later...
Paul and Starlene

Euless, TX

#3373 May 23, 2014
I never new by showing off my legs and then panties with a little caressing wen I first started could make me feel so in control...I do love letting my husband pick out my sexy outfits he'd like for me to ware and then go out driving to see how many heads I can turn knowing how they are fantasizing about wanting to see more and knowing how it turns him on to see the reactions we get....I love it all...
Revbfg

Dalton, GA

#3374 May 23, 2014
Ki k name above if your looking to show off. 33m

Since: May 14

Kiev, Ukraine

#3375 May 23, 2014
I love to show off my wife huge breast. She has a big 39DD natural b00bs with amazing cleavage show. A lot of guys just stare at that gaint mellons make me soo hard and she wet... Every guys just want squeeze my wife's b00bs and wanna bite this nipples that's soo hot and hard...
Join Free
Dirty1

Smethwick, UK

#3376 May 23, 2014
alexbond wrote:
I love to show off my wife huge breast. She has a big 39DD natural b00bs with amazing cleavage show. A lot of guys just stare at that gaint mellons make me soo hard and she wet... Every guys just want squeeze my wife's b00bs and wanna bite this nipples that's soo hot and hard...
she sounds so sexy ,my wife has 44 f breasts & always wears tight tops showing off her big soft boobs & hard nipples I love catching other men staring at them imagining what they would like to do to her
bored25male

Windsor, Canada

#3378 May 23, 2014
Hey if any of you guys want me to jerkoff to pics of your wifes tits I would gladly do it on cam over Skype...chris.dojo is my add thanks.

Kiev, Ukraine

#3379 May 23, 2014
bored25male wrote:
Hey if any of you guys want me to jerkoff to pics of your wifes tits I would gladly do it on cam over Skype...chris.dojo is my add thanks.
That's hot dude. But need a lot if cu m for filling my wife's b00bs and pu&&y..
bored25male

Windsor, Canada

#3381 May 23, 2014
haven't jerked in a few days so should be a lot
alexbond wrote:
<quoted text>
That's hot dude. But need a lot if cu m for filling my wife's b00bs and pu&&y..

Kiev, Ukraine

#3382 May 23, 2014
"]haven't jerked in a few days so should be a lot

okay then message me. We can talk now...
bored25male

Windsor, Canada

#3383 May 23, 2014
ok add me on Skype and ill come to her pics... chris.dojo

Kiev, Ukraine

#3384 May 23, 2014
I don't have Skype. I have an Gmail account and if you give your Gmail address I can send the pics
Mike

Tomah, WI

#3385 May 24, 2014
alexbond wrote:
Itcouldbeme1111
apryasz

Hawthorne, NJ

#3388 May 24, 2014
Anyone still around? ki k or g mail, greenpunk75
cool hands

Tulsa, OK

#3390 May 24, 2014
I have to say having my wife wearing a dress with nothing else works as a spanish fly for her. By the time we leave the club she is so wet we never make it home before having sex.
James

Bloomington, IN

#3391 May 24, 2014
I love exchanging pictures of my wife and showing off her sexy body, if anyone is interested in trading pictures of your wife then email me jamesearl2234 at gmail send a sample and ill show you my wife :)
showmeyourbod

Adelaide, Australia

#3393 May 24, 2014
Hey guys.. Aussie guy here would love to get off on your wife's pics if she is a tight package. Hotmail me at the above name.. Feedback will be forthcoming as to what I'd like to do with/to her... Cheers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snapchat names!:) (Jul '13) 4 min Noob_Twix 8,009
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min adam_uk123 254,695
do you like older men? (Feb '14) 4 min Pussyvid 10,632
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Daddy for young son 600,085
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 5 min Imreadynow2121 91,252
sex meet north wales north west 5 min bigtimmy1988 13
Gay snapchat names? (Nov '13) 5 min sexydick 1,727
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 5 min wynna 62,105
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min colemazing 547,754
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 6 min Motoxb31 419,155