Prostate massage or milking a man

“...............”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#26 Aug 7, 2008
stickman9436 wrote:
<quoted text>
P-S-S it all depends on the guy and the situation. Your a beautiful lady, quite honestly if you asked me ..."honey I want to try something new, would you like it if I massaged your prostate with my finger in you..."? I would let you. Just try touching down there and see how he response. If he relaxes and lets it happen be a little more adventerous and put a little pressure on his A-hole without penetration. If he still doesn't object, with a well lubed finger try inserting it a little bit. OH and besure to remove your huge diamond rings they tend to hurt a bit. lol just see what his limits are than when you find them talk about it. Tell him how turned on you would be if you could finger his a$$ a bit.
Ty, I'll give it a try ;)

“safe, sane, consensual...”

Since: Jul 08

perpetual arousal

#27 Aug 8, 2008
Don't know if my boyfriend would let me do the prostate thing...

“i am here to have fun”

Jacksonville, NC

#28 Aug 8, 2008
P-S-S wrote:
<quoted text>
Ty, I'll give it a try ;)
i am still waiting on someone to teach me how to do it, want to try me if the bf doesn't want u to do it to him....lol

perpetual arousal

#30 Aug 8, 2008
Ho De DOO wrote:
<quoted text> Of course you know this thread is making me horny and hard, Now what am I going to do??
If you don't know what to do when you are horny and hard, there is not much I can say that would help you out!
Diane

United States

#31 Aug 8, 2008
patricialynn wrote:
Don't know if my boyfriend would let me do the prostate thing...
If he only knew how pleasurable it is, I'm sure he'd let you. Have you ever discussed it with him?

My bf loves to have it done to him. He says it results in the most amazingly intense orgasm, and I can attest that it causes an intensely powerful ejaculation when combined with masturbation.

“...............”

Location hidden

#32 Aug 8, 2008
umount wrote:
<quoted text>
i am still waiting on someone to teach me how to do it, want to try me if the bf doesn't want u to do it to him....lol
LOL! Who says I have a boyfriend? I'm just learning for when I do ;)
jeff

Hughesville, MD

#34 Aug 8, 2008
jeff you could pratice on me

perpetual arousal

#35 Aug 8, 2008
P-S-S wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you!

Not many people bother to learn about sex these days...they make lazy lovers.

“...............”

Location hidden

#36 Aug 8, 2008
patricialynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you!
Not many people bother to learn about sex these days...they make lazy lovers.
TY :)
I want to be completely unforgetable. It's not just about the sex either though it's certainly great to be able to really enjoy one another. I also want to treat him better then any other woman :)
jeff

Boulder, CO

#38 Aug 9, 2008
stickman9436 wrote:
<quoted text>
P-S-S it all depends on the guy and the situation. Your a beautiful lady, quite honestly if you asked me ..."honey I want to try something new, would you like it if I massaged your prostate with my finger in you..."? I would let you. Just try touching down there and see how he response. If he relaxes and lets it happen be a little more adventerous and put a little pressure on his A-hole without penetration. If he still doesn't object, with a well lubed finger try inserting it a little bit. OH and besure to remove your huge diamond rings they tend to hurt a bit. lol just see what his limits are than when you find them talk about it. Tell him how turned on you would be if you could finger his a$$ a bit.
ater that try fisting its really hot
stickman

Westminster, CA

#39 Aug 9, 2008
P-S-S wrote:
<quoted text>
Well P-S-S if you don't have a boy friend, I would gladly let you practice your prostate massage skills on me. Be gentle use lots of lube and go slow. I also wouldn't be to upset if you massaged my balls and penis either lol
marc

Canada

#40 Aug 18, 2008
P-S-S wrote:
How do you actually aproach your guy about trying this prostate thing?
I'm afraid he'd think I was a complete wierdo, especially since some men are so homophobic about their ass even being touched.
hi pss..

its so sensitive, that the tingling is unexplicable..

“...............”

Location hidden

#41 Aug 18, 2008
jeff wrote:
<quoted text>ater that try fisting its really hot
No thanx, this I don't think I'd want to try.

“...............”

Location hidden

#42 Aug 18, 2008
marc wrote:
<quoted text>
hi pss..
its so sensitive, that the tingling is unexplicable..
Interesting.
Well this guy I'm with seems the experimental type after all.
Just explaind to him that I was reading up on different things that are supposed to give a man more pleasure, he asked what sort of things and so I told him, said maybe we could try if he's comfy with it, he's seems to think he's up for it :) Ummm.. embarrassing question to ask but do I want to maybe wear gloves for this or will that give it a doctors exam feel and kill the moment?
Allan

Port Dover, Canada

#43 Aug 18, 2008
PSS--just make sure you use your left hand and not your right hand! Trust me!

“...............”

Location hidden

#44 Aug 18, 2008
Allan wrote:
PSS--just make sure you use your left hand and not your right hand! Trust me!
I think that I'd do that naturally as I intend to multitask and I'll need my right hand for other things LOL!
Seriously though, is it normal to wear gloves for this, I have no idea :(
Allan

Port Dover, Canada

#45 Aug 18, 2008
P-S-S wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting.
Well this guy I'm with seems the experimental type after all.
Just explaind to him that I was reading up on different things that are supposed to give a man more pleasure, he asked what sort of things and so I told him, said maybe we could try if he's comfy with it, he's seems to think he's up for it :) Ummm.. embarrassing question to ask but do I want to maybe wear gloves for this or will that give it a doctors exam feel and kill the moment?
Make sure you also wear a sexy nurse's uniform--the old fashioned sexist kind--miniskirt type! Rubber gloves are de rigeur! You might also want to use a speculum--a small anal one! Boy, is he in for a surprise! And I took you for a church lady! LOL! I obviously underestimated you! And when you do it to him, don't smile--in fact, wear a surgical mask!

perpetual arousal

#46 Aug 18, 2008
Allan wrote:
<quoted text>
Make sure you also wear a sexy nurse's uniform--the old fashioned sexist kind--miniskirt type! Rubber gloves are de rigeur! You might also want to use a speculum--a small anal one! Boy, is he in for a surprise! And I took you for a church lady! LOL! I obviously underestimated you! And when you do it to him, don't smile--in fact, wear a surgical mask!
Oh, scene play....I love it!

Of course, my boyfriend is a paramedic - he "examines" me all the time...:-)
Kuroshio

Dravosburg, PA

#47 Aug 19, 2008
So I've done the anal thing to my men often, they love it, and more recently been more focused on the prostate specifically. Being a nurse (yeah...really) it was easy enough locating the anatomy, but having no experience in legitimate prostate massages, I was wondering if anyone knew any good books on it??
So far my technique seems to produce VERY enjoyable orgasms, and quite a mouthful to boot. I wanted to see if I could improve on this.
Thanks a bunch guys!:)

“...............”

Location hidden

#48 Aug 19, 2008
Kuroshio wrote:
So I've done the anal thing to my men often, they love it, and more recently been more focused on the prostate specifically. Being a nurse (yeah...really) it was easy enough locating the anatomy, but having no experience in legitimate prostate massages, I was wondering if anyone knew any good books on it??
So far my technique seems to produce VERY enjoyable orgasms, and quite a mouthful to boot. I wanted to see if I could improve on this.
Thanks a bunch guys!:)
Well all I know from some reading and some advice from Allan, is that the postrate is the size of a wallnut and I should use my left hand, lol!
I'm sure though that the info you're looking for can be found on the internet someplace. That's where I learned some new wonderful ways of giving a handjob propperly, hehe, shall experiment and see just how good I can improve my self in the ways of becoming a sex goddes ;)
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for older bi curious men to chat and cam (Jan '13) 1 min chopper 610
Ladies youngest boy you would like to give ora... (Sep '15) 1 min reller20 574
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 1 min mitchslade90 356,085
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min gyb56 1,505,325
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 2 min lilskitten 251,511
What's your most perverted sexual fantasy ? (Sep '14) 2 min DannyDee 3,897
50 and older fun (Oct '15) 2 min Chanta53 771
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 5 min Chris 154,697
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 22 min hal 25,954
More from around the web