Since: Nov 08

Leeds, UK

#64 Dec 19, 2008
i love to see my gf when her nipples are showing, i love that her areolas are big and best of all love when others can see her cherry stone nips,she knows i love the voyer in both of us
newbie1010

Leeds, UK

#65 Dec 19, 2008
just had the most amazing experience with a braless woman. ist posting ever. love the site
Mwfem

Long Branch, NJ

#66 Dec 19, 2008
Ol Skool wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay sorry FB= F*ck Buddy
Everybody should have at least one! LOL
Oh yea. Guess I'm a litle slow on the draw. Another friend clued me in this morning. Thanks, and got one too.
Glad to be Small Breasted

Marathon, FL

#67 Dec 25, 2008
I am 54 years old and only wore a bra a few times when I was 13 or 14. I have 34A breast and love the fact that I do not need a bra. When I was about 13 my Mom bought me my first bra and I hated it. It felt awful so I stopped wearing it. My Mom always told me to "go put my bra on" whenever I left the house. I would wear it long enough to get out of the house and I would take it off. My boy friend at the time loved the fact that I had small braest and didn't wear a bra. In the 1970's most girls my age did not wear a bra, that was the style. When I was in school only about 3 out of 25 girls in my gym class wore bra's. When I was sixteen I married my boy friend Bill. He and I have been married ever since. I had three children all of which I nursed without ever wearing a bra. I do not wear clothing that exposes myself, I wear tank tops most all the time except when I go to the beach, which is top optional and there I do not wear a top. My daughter who is now 34 is built very much like me, she is small breasted too, 34A-B and has never owned a bra. When she was in her early teens I gave her the option and told her I would take here to get a bra and she elected to not wear a bra. I feel so sorry for Large Breasted women that need to wear bra's. I feel so luckey to be small braested.
eric

Parkville, MD

#68 Jun 3, 2009
love going braless wrote:
anybody want to talk
I go bonkers when I see a nice pair of tits especialy if they are braless w/pokies or nipples showing downblouse
eric

Parkville, MD

#69 Jun 3, 2009
if you would like to show me your tits(pic or movie), that would be great
Nikki19

United States

#71 Jun 28, 2009
I'm 5'9" 129 lbs., and measure 36D/24/34, and my "club attire" last night consisted of a pair of 4" black stiletto pumps, black thong, a very short (just over mid thigh) black mini-skirt, wide black leather belt with a large gold buckle, and a very sexy, very flimsy plain white rayon blouse with short sleeves, plain front with no pockets or anything. I felt incredibly proud wearing that blouse without a bra, my firm 36D's doing their thing beneath the thin material, and it was HOT! After a couple dances with a guy, I traded him my thong for a ride to his place, I had a great night, and so did he!

Since: Feb 09

Stockton, CA

#72 Jun 28, 2009
Nikki19 wrote:
I'm 5'9" 129 lbs., and measure 36D/24/34, and my "club attire" last night consisted of a pair of 4" black stiletto pumps, black thong, a very short (just over mid thigh) black mini-skirt, wide black leather belt with a large gold buckle, and a very sexy, very flimsy plain white rayon blouse with short sleeves, plain front with no pockets or anything. I felt incredibly proud wearing that blouse without a bra, my firm 36D's doing their thing beneath the thin material, and it was HOT! After a couple dances with a guy, I traded him my thong for a ride to his place, I had a great night, and so did he!
We should go shopping together!
Join Free
Nikki19

United States

#73 Jun 28, 2009
skybobbie wrote:
<quoted text>We should go s
hopping together!
Lol, you'd enjoy it when I tried things on!! It's kind of a long ride though...

“Finally enjoying sex”

Since: Jun 09

Manahawkin, NJ

#74 Jun 28, 2009
When I went to a small college a long time ago, I only remember two women who wore bras. The rest were free-range boobies... and coming from a small, conservative town, I found that just incredibly exciting. Evem L. who bounced around so much I lost a ping-pong game to her because I couldn't keep my eyes on the ball. I never lost at ping-pong to anybody else.

At any rate, I'm much older now... and I still encourage any woman I'm with to them go free. It's not a requirement, but I do so love it.

But what do I know? I can't even stand having my balls harnessed. I couldn't imagine what it would be like to have breasts and harness them... but I think I'd hate it.

Since: Feb 09

Stockton, CA

#75 Jun 30, 2009
Nikki19 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, you'd enjoy it when I tried things on!! It's kind of a long ride though...
You got that right! I'd enjoy it a lot! Well worth the flight/drive. But I got to admit: trying on those sexy clothes myself with you helping me would be a thrill too! Take care Sweetie!

“More.”

Since: Jun 09

Move too much for one.

#76 Jun 30, 2009
Seriously some people just shouldn't go somewhere without a bra. I mean I hardly ever go anywhere without a bra, my tits already get enough attention being DDs, so really I don't have to go braless becuase guys already notice me. But more power to the women that like to go braless.
bikny lvr

United States

#77 Jul 4, 2009
Mwfem wrote:
<quoted text>Like em'?
say caan you snd me some pics to?
soonerouok

Cedar Grove, NJ

#79 Nov 6, 2009
My wife had 42FFF and I love when she goes braless at home. She won't do it out in public because you will definitely notice she is not wearing a bra. but it definitely is very sexy.....
BlowHard

Litchfield, MI

#80 Nov 7, 2009
fairlycrazy wrote:
Just like shorts, tank tops, tube tops tights etc..
Some woman should never be allowed in public without a bra.
Same goes for men shirtless etc..
Women, like breasts, come in all shapes and sizes. And they're all beautiful - the women and the breasts. Don't look at the ones you don't want to see.

When my wife goes out braless, even braless in a sheer top, people look. Men look. Some snicker but that's to pretend to those around them that they don't like what they see. But, truth be told, they like it. And you'd like it. So quit being a snob.
BlowHard

Litchfield, MI

#81 Nov 7, 2009
soonerouok wrote:
My wife had 42FFF and I love when she goes braless at home. She won't do it out in public because you will definitely notice she is not wearing a bra. but it definitely is very sexy.....
Tell your wife, from a fellow Okie, she should be proud to go out in public with out a bra. Even in sheer tops. I would love to see her. My wife is 42C and I love to see her out braless, in a sheer top or otherwise. Yes, some people put their noses in the air and laugh or snicker but that's only to hide their excitement. I guarantee you they like it. Only one person in 35 years of this has ever turned away in disgust. And that was his problem. Even the women like it. Even when they pretend not to. I firmly believe that.

Some women put their noses up in the air publicly and pretend to be prudes but you know they're either yelling "harder" during sex or wishing for it silently in their minds. In reality, there is no such thing as a prude. Only people who live lies.

Tell your wife she's beautiful without a bra and I, for one, would love to see it. forevermore2002 at gmail dot com
soonerouok

Cedar Grove, NJ

#82 Nov 9, 2009
Thanks, I keep telling her that she looks great. If there are any ladies that go braless maybe you can talk my wife into going braless!!!!
ron jhon

Peapack, NJ

#83 Jan 20, 2010
love going braless wrote:
Hello mwfem.
Yes, I always go braless whether I am at home or out, mynipples always show through my blouse, my kids really enjoy me dressing that way.
i would love to let you see what i look like im hot! want to talk
sooner

Cedar Grove, NJ

#85 Jan 20, 2010
ron jhon wrote:
<quoted text> i would love to let you see what i look like im hot! want to talk
who would you like to see??

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#86 Mar 7, 2010
Nikki19 wrote:
I would love to see that. PICS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 1 min spemsperm82 56,071
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min jamiecrossdress 536,522
do you like older men? (Feb '14) 2 min bear 6,958
Poppers wank 2 min David 1
who the hell is hal ? 2 min nefeli 660
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 2 min Pimpman 65,581
Any horny girls around Nebraska? 2 min bear 108
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min humblehorse 346,417
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min Silverado 36,313
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Hello guys 205,203