Anr/ abf- adult breastfeeding relatio...

Since: Mar 12

Sydney, Australia

#35 May 24, 2012
I am a clean discrete male 38 in Brisbane. I am very intrested in finding a clean attractive lady in Brisbane for a suckling relationship
Chelsea_101

Thornbury, Australia

#36 May 27, 2012
I smell bs. Sandy seems to open plenty of forums here, posts for the first few hrs and then nowhere to be seen. Stop wasting everyone's friggin time.
Phil

Australia

#41 May 29, 2012
sandy wrote:
im looking for people interested in anr in victoria Au. join here and see who wants the same desires i do lol :)
hi Sandy, I am a mature, stable, man who would dearly love the enjoyment and intimacy of breast feeding. Please MSG me back if interested and will let you know how we can get in contact. I won't let u be out of pocket for any equipment you may need, phil
Phil

Australia

#42 May 29, 2012
Miss Silken wrote:
I'm a 28 yo female in Melbourne. Very curious & keen to explore with a like minded gentleman. Anyone close to the CBD?
hi miss silken, I am a mature, stable, and curious melbourne guy who would love to experience the intimacy of breast feeding. Hope to hear from you soon, Phil

Since: Dec 11

Coburg, Australia

#43 May 31, 2012
Chelsea_101 wrote:
I smell bs. Sandy seems to open plenty of forums here, posts for the first few hrs and then nowhere to be seen. Stop wasting everyone's friggin time.
can i have a go on yours then ?

:o) no biting
jason

Australia

#45 Jul 8, 2012
Anybody interested in hobart

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#46 Jul 11, 2012
Hi all. I'm a 29 year old fit male who discovered this just recently and am dying to give it a try. I'm from Newcastle NSW Australia. Are there any lovely ladies from around the area who might be interested?
tazdevil

Australia

#49 Jul 24, 2012
sandy wrote:
im looking for people interested in anr in victoria Au. join here and see who wants the same desires i do lol :)
sandy i share the same desires as you do as i enjoy the taste of breastmilk
Join Free
milklover

Essendon, Australia

#52 Aug 5, 2012
Miss Silken wrote:
I'm a 28 yo female in Melbourne. Very curious & keen to explore with a like minded gentleman. Anyone close to the CBD?
Hi Miss Silken, I'm very interested in exploring with you. I'm just north of the cbd fitzroy area, wanna meet?
Nursing

Ferntree Gully, Australia

#60 Aug 26, 2012
Anyone near Bendigo, Victoria? Need like minded man.
Nursing

#61 Aug 26, 2012
Anyone male/female interested in Bendigo, Victoria area?
Nursing

#63 Aug 26, 2012
anyone looking for a woman willing to brastfeed in Melbourne, please leave your email hereand i will respond. Woman welcome too

“GERONIMO!”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#65 Aug 28, 2012
Nursing: Can you travel hun?
Jonny

Australia

#66 Aug 28, 2012
Nursing wrote:
anyone looking for a woman willing to brastfeed in Melbourne, please leave your email hereand i will respond. Woman welcome too
I'm willing and in Melbourne too,my email is jhmadder at g mail d ot c om
Nursing

Dandenong, Australia

#69 Aug 29, 2012
If your located in Brisbane, leave your email address here as I do go to Brisbane occassionally.

Thanks,

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#70 Aug 29, 2012
I'm 28 yrs old male. Looking someone to breastfeed me. I live in Sydney ashfield.
Hope to find someone.
:)
Jonny

Australia

#71 Aug 29, 2012
Hey nursing I'm in Melbourne

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#73 Sep 14, 2012
I'm lactating ATM. Contact at jessicaorjazz@gmail
sirena

Yucaipa, CA

#74 Sep 14, 2012
I really want to try this i remember my mom cuddle me as she breastfeed me

Since: Aug 12

Melbourne, Australia

#77 Sep 20, 2012
sandy wrote:
i use to feed a guy but he moved interstate now and im starting all over again :) have hand expressed drops but need a dedicated partner (male or female lol) to assist me. They must want it as bad as i do as i have to invest in importing the domperidom etc from overseas, so im not after time wasters
I'm looking for someone to let me suckle, I'm in Victoria

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 4 min Jason 118,696
PEEing in the shower? ;) 5 min horny guy 63
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 5 min Drew 833,168
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Daniel24683 868,101
Looking for a slave 5 min Bmorris22 21
women would you castrate a man and why..? (Jan '11) 5 min Adeline 550
Delhi k bhabi ka chudai wala group sab bhabhi a... 6 min sanjaydesai 60
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min martiboy95 420,444
Dirty ki...k 7 min kylenut2 148,235
More from around the web