Getting head while driving
HornyJoe

Herndon, VA

#3 Feb 24, 2012
Babyface5150 wrote:
What to hear your stories. From guys and from girls
I was following a car on the interstate a while back and it was going kind'a slow and sort of weaving a bit. THere was a lot of traffic and I couldn't really get around him to pass so I just stayed behind wondering what's going on. When I got a break in the next lane to pass, a girl suddenly sat up, looked out at me with a big grin on her face. I smiled back and she stuck her tongue out and showed me the cum on it. I gave her a thumbs up and drove on, envious to say the least.
doug

Hazel Park, MI

#4 Feb 24, 2012
my wife's ex is well hung and he would bang my wife out really good and she got his d!ck out while he was driving and went to work on him.He gave her a mouth and face full of c um.

Since: Dec 11

Dallas, TX

#8 Feb 24, 2012
My boyfriend and I went on a road trip and decided to leave Friday after work. Of course, we got stuck in crazy rush hour traffic. He got so frustrated and started ranting on and on about stupid drivers - I figured I needed to do something to get the weekend started right. In the middle of his rant, I reached over and started rubbing his leg and c*ck. Then I pulled down my pants and thong so he could see my shaved p*ssy which got him rock hard! I reached over and freed him from his jeans and then just went to town! He definitely stopped complaining about traffic! I sucked him dry (and yes, I love to swallow every drop!). Apparently, several cars and trucks drove by who saw my head bobbing up and down. He gave them the ol' head nod when they saw it.:) I even waived to one truck driver when I was done! I LOVE giving road head!(ok, I admit, I love giving him head period!)
HornyJoe

Herndon, VA

#10 Feb 24, 2012
Gurl69 wrote:
My boyfriend and I went on a road trip and decided to leave Friday after work. Of course, we got stuck in crazy rush hour traffic. He got so frustrated and started ranting on and on about stupid drivers - I figured I needed to do something to get the weekend started right. In the middle of his rant, I reached over and started rubbing his leg and c*ck. Then I pulled down my pants and thong so he could see my shaved p*ssy which got him rock hard! I reached over and freed him from his jeans and then just went to town! He definitely stopped complaining about traffic! I sucked him dry (and yes, I love to swallow every drop!). Apparently, several cars and trucks drove by who saw my head bobbing up and down. He gave them the ol' head nod when they saw it.:) I even waived to one truck driver when I was done! I LOVE giving road head!(ok, I admit, I love giving him head period!)
Way to go Girl69 !

Dallas, TX

#12 Feb 25, 2012
angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats crazy lol you wouldnt want ts chat at sll would ya?
Thanks for the post
Wow! Is it really that crazy?

Dallas, TX

#13 Feb 25, 2012
HornyJoe wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to go Girl69 !
Thanks!
flygrl

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Feb 26, 2012
My ex use 2 drive me 2 work i would suck his d!ck n he would c*m in my mouth i love suckin d!ck
Dan

Hamilton, New Zealand

#16 Feb 26, 2012
flygrl wrote:
My ex use 2 drive me 2 work i would suck his d!ck n he would c*m in my mouth i love suckin d!ck
sexy! 21m here, can we chat?
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Septumking23 1,450,196
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 1 min hugeal1 222,876
Do girls fart and enjoy others sniffing them? (Jul '11) 1 min dark sniffer 140
Gay/bi k.k 1 min Gayxxxteenx 138,416
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 1 min askmehard 328,868
Nottingham gay meets (Dec '13) 1 min ryanwarddk 10,708
Tights (Oct '15) 2 min andy28xx 234
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 8 min Drout2202 182,391
More from around the web