Do women like when a man suck on thei...
Suckler

Crawfordsville, IN

#69 Jan 7, 2010
Hey, I don't know if any of you girls are serious about wanting your boobs sucked/played with/etc. but if you want to send me an email at [email protected] maybe we can trade pictures, stories, or whatever else.
Tipsy

UK

#70 May 8, 2010
Suckler wrote:
Hey, I don't know if any of you girls are serious about wanting your boobs sucked/played with/etc. but if you want to send me an email at [email protected] maybe we can trade pictures, stories, or whatever else.
Why not share your stories here...
SweetJane

Brooklyn, NY

#71 May 8, 2010
I think I have an instant connection from my nipples to my pussy! Having them played with -rough, hard, soft, gentle, sucked (especially) just starts me all up and fast. I could certainly get off with just my tits, but Jeez, add in penetration and wow-we're on! Nothing is better than deep doggy with my guy tweaking my nips. For me, seems best position, hes standing, I'm bent over my tits are totally available. My nipples are pretty big, not big just pointy, they are almost always sticking out and I love wearing no bra so they naturally rub on my clothes. Feels so good.

Anyone use nipple clamps or that stuff? I havent tried but am curious as to how they feel. Dont want pain, just pleasure but I enjoy rough, just not HURTING. I rather prefer the connection with my man fondling instead of "equipment" but what do others say?
Sexybitch

UK

#72 May 8, 2010
My tits are only for my man's handling,anything else is a no no.
iww

AOL

#73 May 8, 2010
SweetJane wrote:
I think I have an instant connection from my nipples to my pussy! Having them played with -rough, hard, soft, gentle, sucked (especially) just starts me all up and fast. I could certainly get off with just my tits, but Jeez, add in penetration and wow-we're on! Nothing is better than deep doggy with my guy tweaking my nips. For me, seems best position, hes standing, I'm bent over my tits are totally available. My nipples are pretty big, not big just pointy, they are almost always sticking out and I love wearing no bra so they naturally rub on my clothes. Feels so good.

Anyone use nipple clamps or that stuff? I havent tried but am curious as to how they feel. Dont want pain, just pleasure but I enjoy rough, just not HURTING. I rather prefer the connection with my man fondling instead of "equipment" but what do others say?
They are fun but they do hurt..some are adjustable...but they still hurt..If you are a submissive female..in your doggy story style you will love them.
Oral Lee

Denver, CO

#74 May 9, 2010
I have small pointy tits with big nipples and they are very sensitive. I easily come off when my husband sucks them.
Champ

Pune, India

#76 May 21, 2011
Trick-
Here is one of the trick ,whether your girl likes to be touched or licked her breasts.
Touch them lightly, slightly, softly from her armpit to her navel. Do not go immediately to middle of nipple and finish it off. just give a smooth touch , if she likes it, she will try to catch your hand and try to place it on her boobs but hold on , do not allow her to do so, keep on doing same thing as I said above, then she will die to be touched and licked overall. good luck.....Njoy....

“DA BEAR TELLED ME I'AM FAT”

Since: May 11

ATLANTA, GA.

#77 May 21, 2011
Shell wrote:
Not only do I love it ,, I can come that way .. It is extreme.
It is very rare for a woman to climax that way, however lucky you.
Join Free

“DA BEAR TELLED ME I'AM FAT”

Since: May 11

ATLANTA, GA.

#78 May 21, 2011
bustycutie wrote:
Having a man suck on my breasts drives me WILD! i've never had sex but i've had orgasms just on breast play alone.
Looking at those breast, does have a effect on a man, my way of saying nice I guess
rob

Doncaster, UK

#79 May 21, 2011
my mrs loves her breasts sucked but thats what breasts are for-sucking or am i wrong.
john

Chalmette, LA

#80 May 21, 2011
my wife like when anyone sucks her tits she gets real wet get her tits sucked couple times a week at work after hours she's real wet when she comes home and sucking the right way gets he off she has large ones too nipples and tits
Ali

Kidderminster, UK

#81 May 21, 2011
perverted wrote:
I'm sure it is to each their own. Nobody on here can say that all women like it - everybody is different. When I get a chance to do it with my wife, she doesn't like it. It is more for my enjoyment. I would love to be with a woman that loved it, since I am definitely a breast man.
I would certainly enjoy having my breasts sucked - it's a real turn and and happen every time.
Afam

Europe

#82 Aug 14, 2011
Is nice,
johnny

Chalmette, LA

#83 Aug 14, 2011
my wife got her breast sucked other day from a co-worker male and she was sloppie wet when she came home, WAS able to slip right in her from her little suck session he had her primed right for me. Oh she is 44dd too

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#84 Aug 14, 2011
My t!ts have always been my erogenous zone. Touching, pinching, licking, sucking, slapping, tickling, I love it all & all of it gets me wet. The more time spent on them is getting me that much closer to climax.
Hans

Bowling Green, OH

#85 Aug 14, 2011
My wife says it hurts when I suck on hers very much Her older sister loves it and usually reaches her first climax from it. She likes me to suck on them while we have intercourse. It's kind of hard to do when she is only about 5'3"..
38 double D

Fontana, CA

#88 Aug 14, 2011
Hi, I just have a question ... For all the ladies who love the breast and nipple attention,...
Have anyone of you had any problems due to excesive breast and nipple play??
I love all types of breast play, love to have my nipples sucked on.
My husband like to give me a breast massage followed my and hour of nipple sucking ;)
So was just wonderig if I'll have any problems later. For example saggy breasts, loss of sensation to my nipples??

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#89 Aug 15, 2011
Nipple sensation has never decreased for me. I have breastfed two children (who are now 19 & 16) and obviously participated in alot of nipple-play and they are still wonderfully sensitive! Even when I go braless I get wet from my nipples rubbing the fabric of whatever top I may be wearing. So, fear nothing and fully enjoy your girls!
38 double D

United States

#90 Aug 15, 2011
Thanks Kssexess!! ;)
Grape

Hemet, CA

#91 Aug 15, 2011
My gf has orgasmed from it ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Home alone tonight 2 min fatboy 3
Ladies, what size penis do you think is too big. (Oct '11) 2 min miori_sakujun 197
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min HEY 471,811
High and horny 2 min potww 53
Just a useless thread 3 min fatboy 429
What's your first gay sex experience? (Jul '12) 3 min anonymous 520
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 3 min Jimmy 208,604
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Slieguy1094 958,922
Gay-Bi skype fun 7 min boy18187 48,190
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 31 min lovemelikef0ck 15,062
More from around the web