big breast and big erect nipple with ...

big breast and big erect nipple with milk

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

JOHNT

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#1 Nov 12, 2007
i like it so much,and i like to drink the milk and make it spray on my body when have sex.anyone done b4 ?
wrkingmother

Southfield, MI

#3 Dec 15, 2008
Not currently, but trying to relactate for my spouse.
torina Smithe

AOL

#4 Dec 15, 2008
I weaned our baby four years ago, but my husband sucks about 8 ounces from each breast every night. He loves it and it makes me orgasm. Everybody's happy. They sometimes call big breasts "jugs" - well I am carrying these two jugs around just for him - and me.
wrkingmother

Southfield, MI

#5 Dec 16, 2008
torina Smithe wrote:
I weaned our baby four years ago, but my husband sucks about 8 ounces from each breast every night. He loves it and it makes me orgasm. Everybody's happy. They sometimes call big breasts "jugs" - well I am carrying these two jugs around just for him - and me.
Was there a reason your husband started suckling?
bart

UK

#6 Dec 16, 2008
wrkingmother wrote:
<quoted text>
Was there a reason your husband started suckling?
only reason was he couldnt leave those big milking boobs alone. they are great.i am always on the lookout for a young single lactating mom to suck and [email protected] is great.
naughty sachin

United States

#7 Feb 25, 2012
torina Smithe wrote:
i also want to suck ur breast darling

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#8 Feb 25, 2012
Torina: wow sweet!
You must have good fun with that, if he is out of town now and then! If he actually preferrs your milk, do you know it can be stock piled, and saved for a fairly long time? message if you are curious. He ie one lucky daddy!
got sxy sis with hot tits

Anonymous Proxy

#9 Feb 26, 2012
My sis has just become a mother. She has got huge boobs 38e. She sprinkles milk on me when she breastfeeds her baby. I do not know what she wants. She sometimes gets so naughty.
bob

United States

#10 Feb 26, 2012
do u have pics of ur sister boobs
jorden

Chicago, IL

#12 Feb 2, 2013
Make looking in michigan 6163374890
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 2 min rexsta1 214,069
Bigger ladies, chubby, plump, fat or BBW (Feb '14) 3 min Davedaly11 1,384
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 3 min Mikeeriio 320,615
Lesbian/bi girls snapchat (May '13) 3 min oneexplorergirl 1,826
When you lost your virginity was it bareback? o... (Sep '14) 3 min NecRomance 884
new dirty ki.........k (Sep '15) 3 min Stephanie CD 45 UK 7,926
Haryana gay sex (Feb '15) 4 min Ajay 17,825
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min READCOMMENT 1,433,337
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 5 min dirtysecrets1 180,980
Gay/bi k.k 5 min kikincomment 133,201
More from around the web