confess your fetishes I like to smell my gf natural smell including her butt!

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#1 Oct 21, 2013
I will start.... I have a smell fetish I like the natural smell of my girlfriends butt, pussy and armpits... we started dating 4 years ago in high school. My girlfriend at the time had poor hygiene.(Bathing)Her family told me she would fix herself up when she was with me or when I came around. So one day I made an unexpected visit to her house and she was very surprised. We went to her room and she acted very strange; staying very distant from me. When I leaned in for a kiss her BO hit my nose and strangely enough it got me rock hard! I kissed and lied on her lower belly button and a whiff of her pussy hit my nose and I got turned on even more! Her pussy and armpits smelled very strong but in a good way! She asked me "Don't I stink"? I had to confess it was burning inside of me; I replied "No actually your natural smell is quite a turn on" At this point she looked at me as if she had seen a ghost. I shyly asked if I can smell her butt too. She calmly turned over pulled down her pants; thinking I was just playing and I stuck my nose right in between her ass cheeks and sniffed deeply. OMG iT WAS THE MOST PLEASANT SMELL EVER! I asked to smell her multiple times that day. She called me when I got home. She explained her family always said she stinks and she was surprised I actually liked it.. She said she felt special and flattered. Now when she comes from the gym or from work all sweaty I just want to have sex!(No showering for her) I want to smell her strong scents while we make love! She now takes more showers now though.. Which is weird.... She still gets red when I tell her "I hope it stinks for me today" I even nick named her "stinky butt" LOL I hope she doesn't read this ahaha

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 11, 2013
I love sniffing my GF's ass :)
guyfromglasgow

Glasgow, UK

#4 Nov 11, 2013
i have a fart fettish. get so hard when girls fart around me
dad of 3

Portland, OR

#6 Nov 11, 2013
I think I'm like a lot (most?) guys, I have a fetish about showing myself, and being seen-like nude is one thing but following the truism that "less is more" meaning that some clothing is sexier or nastier and sometimes than complete nudity (such as a woman wearing only a bikini bottom or cut off, etc.) I like to wear only a shirt, and its hottest for me when I'm doing matter going nude and I'm the only one there doing it! An example would be at a place where lots of the people are nudists, space but maybe not all of them-so it's OK to do that so far as the hosts are concerned that nobody else is doing it like out of consideration of the people who don't choose to be nudists. I also like it when the wife does that, I really get a kick out of showing her body! BTW she and I both practice nudism, and our family we raise the kids that way. So that in another itself is NBD. So yes, I love it when the wife girls go topless may be on a public beach or park where "you're not supposed to do that" and I just love to watch people looking at them!(and no we don't have to worry about getting arrested, the laws where we live allow that sort of thing though sometimes people do complain anyway-the worst that will happen is a cop asking them nicely to cover up)
Joe

Milton Keynes, UK

#7 Nov 11, 2013
My fetish is women's feet and ankle socks when I lived at home I used to take my stepsisters ankle socks and have a w*nk with them on my d*ck

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#8 Nov 11, 2013
my biggest fetish has to be BIG booty :)

Since: Dec 12

Kennett Square, PA

#9 Dec 18, 2013
ron4709 wrote:
I will start.... I have a smell fetish I like the natural smell of my girlfriends butt, pussy and armpits...
I have the same fetish. I love the smell of my ex wifes ass. She knew I did and knew I love it when we would 69 and my nose was in her crack and anus. God it was heavenly. My current GF is a prude and doesnt let me near her ass, but when we 69 I can get close. Need to find a GF that will allow me the pleasure of her as smell. Also love to lick a chicks ass.
assMan

Moorpark, CA

#10 Feb 10, 2014
Sweet I thought I was the only one who likes a women's natural smell, I love the smell of my girlfriends ass I get rock hard. She doesn't like me smelling her, she thinks Im weird. I really like doing 69 with her she doesn't like it she is prude but sometimes it works out. I need to find a women who won't mind. Biggest fetish for me no doubt. A women's ass is pleasing love getting a whiff after she's been out and about.
Join Free
Spinner

Catlettsburg, KY

#11 Feb 10, 2014
I like watching men with big dicks humiliate guys with small dicks. Penis size correlates directly to manhood, and i'm basically a wimp.
sexycock2suck

Durban, South Africa

#12 Feb 10, 2014
I have a fetish to suck other guys
Iluvthesmell

Surrey, Canada

#13 Feb 12, 2014
Me too!!! I love the smell of a woman---no deodorant---no smelly perfume--just a natural woman. I love the smell of unwashed pits, pussy, and I love the smell of ass. This year for my birthday, my wife didn't shower for 2 weeks! She has never shaved her pits, so the smell was so good I came immediately. For me, its the smellier the better!!! I love a woman who does not often shower----the best smell in the world!!!!

Since: Jan 14

Bakersfield, CA

#14 Feb 13, 2014
I do love the smell of p@ssy...

But F1ST1ING and Strap-0ns are my favorites.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#15 Mar 14, 2014
Iluvthesmell wrote:
Me too!!! I love the smell of a woman---no deodorant---no smelly perfume--just a natural woman. I love the smell of unwashed pits, pussy, and I love the smell of ass. This year for my birthday, my wife didn't shower for 2 weeks! She has never shaved her pits, so the smell was so good I came immediately. For me, its the smellier the better!!! I love a woman who does not often shower----the best smell in the world!!!!
Damn that hot dude LOLZ my girl let me smell her but I wish she did the 2 weeks things damn my gf smell would be so overwhelming!!

Damn that hot dude LOLZ my girl let me smell her but I wish she did the 2 weeks things damn my gf smell would be so overwhelming!!
kaaput

Nairobi, Kenya

#16 Apr 10, 2014
You are my man !!! That is the thing my ex wife dies for, sniffing her allover ! I was married to her over 25 years,whenever entered home from work she follows me to our bed room where 1st thing I do is to smell her armpits,under tits, & if she was not busy her pussy. When sleeping,her arm pit were there for me to smell till i sleep. We divorced 3 years ago. Our adult kids make us meet frequently, we laugh&sometimes when when parting ways she whispers on my ears DON'T MISS SNIFFING !
I am currently dating my distant cousin, to my surprise she has same fetish as mine ! At first I was hesitant to tell her that I enjoy her smell, I used to wait when she is asleep I would make every thing possible to stride her legs then smell her pussy or when behind spooning her reverse my head to her rear & part her buttocks & put my nose between them SHE HAS A WONDERFUL SMELL. I noised she releases a lot of water whenever I sniff her private parts, upon asking her why, she told me I make her day ! she has been yearning someone to be sniffing her! I also enjoy her dirty panties when she come home from any where any time. We have agreed we belong to same gens of our great fathers who were related. Whenever I meet her asleep on the couch I must smell her any where !!!
ron4709 wrote:
I will start.... I have a smell fetish I like the natural smell of my girlfriends butt, pussy and armpits... we started dating 4 years ago in high school. My girlfriend at the time had poor hygiene.(Bathing)Her family told me she would fix herself up when she was with me or when I came around. So one day I made an unexpected visit to her house and she was very surprised. We went to her room and she acted very strange; staying very distant from me. When I leaned in for a kiss her BO hit my nose and strangely enough it got me rock hard! I kissed and lied on her lower belly button and a whiff of her pussy hit my nose and I got turned on even more! Her pussy and armpits smelled very strong but in a good way! She asked me "Don't I stink"? I had to confess it was burning inside of me; I replied "No actually your natural smell is quite a turn on" At this point she looked at me as if she had seen a ghost. I shyly asked if I can smell her butt too. She calmly turned over pulled down her pants; thinking I was just playing and I stuck my nose right in between her ass cheeks and sniffed deeply. OMG iT WAS THE MOST PLEASANT SMELL EVER! I asked to smell her multiple times that day. She called me when I got home. She explained her family always said she stinks and she was surprised I actually liked it.. She said she felt special and flattered. Now when she comes from the gym or from work all sweaty I just want to have sex!(No showering for her) I want to smell her strong scents while we make love! She now takes more showers now though.. Which is weird.... She still gets red when I tell her "I hope it stinks for me today" I even nick named her "stinky butt" LOL I hope she doesn't read this ahaha

Since: Apr 14

Stafford, VA

#17 Apr 18, 2014
I have a fart fetish and a foot fetish. The smellier the better.
Rob

Houston, TX

#18 May 3, 2014
Cool
thasutpen

Whitstable, UK

#19 May 5, 2014
I've got the same one! Ppussyy and asss that hasn't been washed smells incredible! I always spurt if I can sniff my gfs sweaty pits while pounding her.
Kayis

Hollywood, FL

#20 May 25, 2014
You all are sick people
The man

Longview, TX

#21 Jun 1, 2014
The woman I had sex with was 6-5 and 2'15 pounds with long big amazon legs thighs and calve muscles yes she is a giantess also while im 5'11 160 pounds very skinny arms and legs she has an amazon butt that is very big and heavy that I like to kiss and lick on not only that she's also older than me her butt is extremely huge and and sexy and when I pounce from the back standing up I gotta get on my tip toes just to handle it every stroke I take her butt bounces in and out not only that but her butt stinks bad but that's sexy to me it made me blow alot of cum ever where hard and messy she even sits on my face for a very long time her whole butt and butt cheeks will smother my face while I smell it and lick it until she makes me pass out with her booty even when she wraps her big amazon legs thighs and calve muscles around my whole body tight and crushing me I can still smell her butt stitch after having sex the place smells like her butt and my cum
diaperedteen

Melbourne, Australia

#22 Jun 1, 2014
I have adult baby/ diaper lover fetish. Which basically means I like to wear diapers and roleplay where im the baby and someone is my mommy/daddy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min M_J001a 700,417
Dirty ki...k 2 min horse_man69 41,804
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Jamessmithjones 330,505
News Ask Amy: Together six months, and we rarely hav... 2 min sharafudheen 1
B.B.M 2015 uk only 4 min yorkshire guy 8
wakefield toilet sex 4 min wakeyguy 1
fit guys with abs... (Jul '14) 4 min Mark 86
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 4 min twink 707,865
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 8 min Jyefeltwood 93,672
More from around the web