Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2009

Judged:

I'm 35 and have never had the chance to "feel" one, because I love myGirl SO MUCH and have loved her for the past 15yrs - to the extent that I've never even looked at another girl. Unfortunately for me, she's not interested in me and for some unknown reason despises me - yet until a few years back she felt totally different for me.:( poor (starved) me.
Scotty

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2009

Judged:

The tightness is different from woman to woman
but it is the softest most incredible feeling
in the world. I have asked a lot of women how
sex feels for them but it is one of those things
that defies words, like trying to explain colors
to someone. You have to see them or feel it as
the case may be to understand.
Seven

Sublimity, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2009

Damn dude. Thats some nasty shit you got rollin 'round in your head. I don't know where you get liver from but what ever to each his own i guess.
None to biz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2009

Judged:

I'm 15 and I keep havinng dreams of having sex with my gf but I don't know how to get her into bed, and where to do it. Little help
Destiny

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2009

Judged:

Just take it from her. Don't really take it if she starts smackin you and stuff but your dominance turns us on. Well it turns me on.
Indescribable

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2009

Judged:

My first wife cheated on me allot, but I never cheated on her. I never experienced another woman until I married my new wife so I did not have anything to compare it to. The first time I had sex with my new wife it was incredible, her vagina was so smooth and silky soft, very wet, and very tight ! The feeling it had on my penis was indescribable, all I can say is, that I was so turned on I had the strongest hard on in my life. It had a good clean, horny, but sexy smell to it also. My orgasm was intense ! And still is after 13 years of marriage.

Thinking back, my first wife's vagina was very rough feeling, even when wet, and the smell was strong even when she washed it. I believe it was because she had so many other men before, and during our marriage. My new wife has only been with me and her former husband who cheated on her. She was celibate for 3 years until we were married. His loss, my gain. I am a happy man now ! It is good to have a woman you can trust !
money

Atlantic City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2009

Judged:

i cant wait to have sex
Blaine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

Well, to me a vagina feels like a tunnel of heaven... When Im doing my girlfriend it feels sooo good. But I cant explaine in it just... well... I dont really know how to explain it but damn, sex is GOOD!
Join Free

Melton, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2009

When I have sex with my partener, it feels like s tickling senstion. And then tickling gets more and more intense, and sometimes the harder you "Push" the better it feels for both men and women.
flyboy

Glen Allen, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2009

Judged:

Soft and tight, wet and warm and totally comfortable around your c**k. Its a great feeling.
lord uiruu

Lebanon, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2009

Judged:

Vaginas are the greatest feeling ever... my super-hot girlfriend can prove it.
Vaginatoucher

Hamilton, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2009

Judged:

Well, to me... A vagina feels like meat and when I penetrate all I care about is getting my satisfaction.

Cheers.
Girllover

Shepherdstown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2009

Judged:

Brad Nolan wrote:
Apparently you have never watched American Pie. I used to wonder what a penis felt like, but then I experimented with a buddy mine Tony (we are NOT gay, just experimenting) and lets just say... now I know.
-Brad Nolan
"GO CUBS!!!"
That sounds pretty gay to me and by the way cubs suck yankees rock
latinchica1096

Highland Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2009

Chris wrote:
My gf loves one i touch her g-spot. I guess that would explain the scratch marks on my back. lol.
wow thats really hot.(;
Cleatus

Barrie, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

Judged:

Hard to describe how it feels... Wet, warm, and tight or loose (depending on how wh*rish the girl is).
Funny story... I banged this good looking skinny girl, but she'd been around the block, so her p*ssy was loose, and I couldn't stay hard. To say the least, she got very upset, and I had to go home, and jerk off in my bathroom.:)
Then a week later, I was banging this fat chick (I was extremely drunk, and I regret it), and her p*ssy was tight as hell! She was also a crazy f*ck, doing all sorts of positions and what-not.
No, she wasn't that fat, but she was pretty chunky. I'll admit that it was a good fuck, but it's been a year and I'm still made fun of by my friends and family.:(
The main reason why I banged her was because I didn't want her hot friends to think I was shallow, and I actually "got in" with her hot blonde friend a month later.:)
vaginas

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2009

Judged:

they are sort of squishy inside.I'm just thirteen years old and i know. I did a girl each age i've been and i'm on my at least fourteenth. yes i did two this year.
Bushman

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2009

Judged:

Each vagina that I have experienced has had its own unique feel. Some are deep, some are shallow. Some feel wet and raw (a turn-off to me, along with unpleasant odors), and some are dry. But in general terms, the best ones are all warm, have a nice subtle texture to the inside (to stimulate a penis); just the right combination of “slipperiness” and friction to make it comfortable, yet stimulating at the same time.

But, there is really more to it than that. Different sensations are felt by different parts of the penis when it is inside a vagina. The head provides a more subdued kind of sensation to me, sort of sour (like a tart piece of Sweet Tart candy) and can also feel the subtle textures of the vagina as it passes back and forth. It can also bump up against the cervix—-which feels sort of rubbery and also not a very pleasant feeling for the head. The underside of the shaft below the head provides another kind of feeling, kind of a very sweet, very pleasant, and very stimulating sensation from the walls of the vagina-—not ever unpleasant. The main part of the shaft tends to feel the pressures and the friction from the vaginal walls, but not as much of the sweet stimulation. With the right amount of natural lube, it has a silky-smooth feeling to it.

The brain processes all of these different feelings from the huge amount of nerve endings in the penis to blend the sweet, sour, and pressure inputs into a VERY pleasant feeling—one that I wish would last for a long time, because it feels so damn good.

How a vagina feels to a guy can also depend on the sexual position he is in. Because a vagina (and a penis, for that matter) is not symmetrical, different parts of the penis are being stimulated by different parts of the vagina—and the penis may not be fully inserted into the vagina in some positions. For me, missionary gives me the most sensations as my entire penis is enveloped by the vagina.

Lastly, the feel of the vagina changes dramatically once I ejaculate into it. Whichever way a particular vagina felt prior to this time, it now becomes even more slippery, almost “squishy”, and still feels wonderful. But, because the sensations in the penis change after ejaculation, the head is now VERY sensitive; the underside of the shaft becomes less sensitive, while the rest of the shaft can still feel the pressures and the slipperiness of the vagina, but to a somewhat lesser degree. A big turn-on to me at this point is if the vagina I am in begins to throb or grip my penis (assuming she has already had an orgasm, too). It is almost as if the vagina is saying,“Don’t leave, stay awhile.” It also seems to be milking every last drop of cum out of my penis.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

Judged:

Like heaven on Earth. Soft, wet, tight, delicious and beautiful.
Rel

Kitty Hawk, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2009

Bushman wrote:
Each vagina that I have experienced has had its own unique feel. Some are deep, some are shallow. Some feel wet and raw (a turn-off to me, along with unpleasant odors), and some are dry. But in general terms, the best ones are all warm, have a nice subtle texture to the inside (to stimulate a penis); just the right combination of “slipperiness” and friction to make it comfortable, yet stimulating at the same time.
But, there is really more to it than that. Different sensations are felt by different parts of the penis when it is inside a vagina. The head provides a more subdued kind of sensation to me, sort of sour (like a tart piece of Sweet Tart candy) and can also feel the subtle textures of the vagina as it passes
back and forth. It can also bump up against
the cervix—-which feels sort of rubbery and also not a very pleasant feeling for the head. The underside of the shaft below the head provides another kind of feeling, kind of a very sweet, very pleasant, and very stimulating sensation from the walls of the vagina-—not ever unpleasant. The main part of the shaft tends to feel the pressures and the friction from the vaginal walls, but not as much of the sweet stimulation. With the right amount of natural lube, it has a silky-smooth feeling to it.
The brain processes all of these different feelings from the huge amount of nerve endings in the penis to blend the sweet, sour, and pressure inputs into a VERY pleasant feeling—one that I wish would last for a long time, because it feels so damn good.
How a vagina feels to a guy can also depend on the sexual position he is in. Because a vagina (and a penis, for that matter) is not symmetrical, different parts of the penis are being stimulated by different parts of the vagina—and the penis may not be fully inserted into the vagina in some positions. For me, missionary gives me the most sensations as my entire penis is enveloped by the vagina.
Lastly, the feel of the vagina changes dramatically once I ejaculate into it. Whichever way a particular vagina felt prior to this time, it now becomes even more slippery, almost “squishy”, and still feels
wonderful. But, because the sensations in the penis change after ejaculation, the head is now VERY sensitive; the underside of the shaft becomes less sensitive, while the rest of the shaft can still feel the pressures and the slipperiness of the vagina, but to a somewhat lesser degree. A big turn-on to
me at this point is if the vagina I am in begins to throb or grip my penis (assuming she has already had an orgasm, too). It is almost as if the vagina is saying,“Don’t leave, stay awhile.” It also seems to be milking every last drop of cum out of my penis.
Damn dude. U said alot and thank u for sayin it
Lu Lu

Billingshurst, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2009

I have always wonderd that too

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any sexy black girls attracted to white guys?? (Nov '11) 1 min Ilovewhitedck 563
Any horny pregnant women fancy a chat (Sep '12) 1 min jambo666 12
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 1 min bigdickx123 470,733
Hairy girls 1 min Show me 20
What is the wildest thing you ever did on a fir... 1 min Katie 29
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 2 min Horny Mommy 6,393
Sucking Off a Drunk or Sleeping Guy (May '12) 2 min MissAnon 74
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Don_boy123 276,855
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min wykedgames 376,512
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 7 min John 12,348
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 11 min Mrjimmington 159,079
•••
Enter and win $5000