men: what does a vagina feel like?
anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#1381 Nov 30, 2011
it's one of those things that is better felt than described...
gunner21

Springfield, MO

#1382 Nov 30, 2011
if i had to explain it in a fast fashion i would say the most glorious hole ever that gives the warmest wettest welcome and best massage u could ever ask for and andrea yes some of the women i have been with (but not all of them) i feel the "lumps" as u said and u talkin about it makes me want u because in my personal experiences the sexiest best women in bed are the ones that i feel just like u described ;)
anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#1383 Dec 1, 2011
I feels like a hot wet velvet lined man-trap that'll snap closed on ya, all the way clear up to your testicles & wallet!

Ladies at a bridge game... one kept talking (bragging) about her husband last will and testicles.
"Don't you mean last will and testament?" inquired one.
"No I mean last will and testicles, because now I really got the old goat by the balls" she replied.
JerryCa

Prince George, Canada

#1384 Dec 1, 2011
You know, it all depends on the size of a man's penis. A long penis will certainly bump against the cervix, as might a "fat" one in a short vagina.
I have felt a cervix on the knob of of my penis as I bumped it during sex. It felt like a gentle tongue licking the end. It felt good!
Likewise, I've only felt those little "wrinkles" in the vagina in a few women as I was making love to them.
I know that a lot of men enjoy the feel of the woman's pubic bone on the top of their penis as it rubs during the sex act. I think the women seem to enjoy this as well, as it seems to stimulate their clitoris.

I have only felt one woman have an orgasm, however. Her orgasm was so intese that it squeezed my penis very strongly, and this continued throughout our 20 minutes of sex. The nice part was that she just got wetter every stroke, and her vaginal lips became plumper which made for a nice feeling too!

I did have one difficult time when I was trying to have sex with a young virgin. I'm afraid that my penis just couldn't penetrate her "cherry", and ended up being rubbed raw! Of course, I was very young as well, and we both kind of "gave up" trying.

Other than that, I believe every female I had sex with enjoyed it, and non-virgins were as common as virgins. That is pretty much the ratio for men, too.

Hope I helped you. Jerry.
Daria

United States

#1385 Dec 1, 2011
I agree with H L Mencken when he wrote that a woman who'se been bedded feels a great sense of triumph and elation at having drawn a man to herself. She feels that her femininity has been validated in the most powerful way.
Haha yea only a man would agree with that stupid ass statement! Yes please validate my poor lil lady soul with your amazing cock. Haha!!
But to answer your question (because fair is fair and I did google 'what does sex feel like for a guy'). Penetration feels a-maz-ing when right. Meaning when you're comfortable and turned on and with a guy who knows what's he's doing and takes his time.
anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#1386 Dec 2, 2011
Daria wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha yea only a man would agree with that stupid ass statement! Yes please validate my poor lil lady soul with your amazing cock. Haha!!
But to answer your question (because fair is fair and I did google 'what does sex feel like for a guy'). Penetration feels a-maz-ing when right. Meaning when you're comfortable and turned on and with a guy who knows what's he's doing and takes his time.
I think both sexes feel that way - we all want and need to be loved as human beings, by that special someone. And when it actually happens we are walking on air, all aflutter... and sex is a validation of that.
AMG13

United States

#1389 Dec 4, 2011
yes well when men or women put their finger in themselves or their gf or wife i think it feels like silk nice and warm kinda wet. when i put my fingers in me it feels pretty good so i think thas why women's vagina's get wet how many of ur wives or gf squirt while having sex or even oral sex because I do lol idk if that's normal or not do u think so although i haven't had sex or oral sex yet (I HAVEN'T FOUND THE RIGHT GUY YET)I just masturbate which to me is almost the same thing just without a really hot sweet sexy guy on top of you with his D.ck in your vagina so i is a lot different in some ways but it feels just as good to me lol
Ricky Strikes

United States

#1391 Dec 6, 2011
Guys i m virgin... Can u tel how it feels while having sex???
Join Free

“poolman_is_36: skype m 4 f”

Since: Mar 11

Bedford, UK...07919837720

#1392 Dec 6, 2011
Daria wrote:
<quoted text>Haha yea only a man would agree with that stupid ass statement! Yes please validate my poor lil lady soul with your amazing cock. Haha!!But to answer your question (because fair is fair and I did google 'what does sex feel like for a guy'). Penetration feels a-maz-ing when right. Meaning when you're comfortable and turned on and with a guy who knows what's he's doing and takes his time.
How long has it been since u were fully stretched, comfortable and turned on with a guy who knows what's he's doing and takes his time.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1393 Dec 6, 2011
Women's vaginas differ. A few are extremely tight and others are very large and floppy. These are exceptions and sometimes surgical correction is indicated. To a man the average vagina is well suited and the feeling is very hard to describe because as many nerve receptors are there are in fingers, the nervous system of a penis is far more complex. Nature is a brilliant engineer, albeit, sometimes making major mistakes.
mee

Phoenix, AZ

#1395 Dec 10, 2011
cant answer never had sex or anything like it.
Bub

Canada

#1396 Dec 11, 2011
To answer your question, the bar down low on girls bikes is to make room for girls dresses / skirts to fall.
7mmslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as a rule, but it makes one wonder why bike mfgs put the bar up high on boy's bikes but low on girls...seems a little bass-ackwards to me...and I neglected to say in previous post, I'm quite sure they ARE pretty, not that I'LL ever get to find out...!!!
Tight67

Kingsport, TN

#1397 Dec 11, 2011
I wanna know what scissoring feels like
Not a virgin

Manteca, CA

#1398 Dec 11, 2011
Like sandpaper outside and sandbags inside.
anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#1399 Dec 11, 2011
Bub wrote:
To answer your question, the bar down low on girls bikes is to make room for girls dresses / skirts to fall.
<quoted text>
The boys bikes are also stronger because of the high bar...
Boys are MUCH more prone to abuse their bikes... how many guys do you know that took their bikes down or lept them over steps, off of ramps and the likes? Now, how many girls?
horny dude

Kansas City, MO

#1400 Dec 11, 2011
It feels great but they do differ. My gf is tight and gets very wet. And its soft and if u know wat ur doin u get to feel the pulsin as well as her own movements. And hittin the cervix is just watever. It doesnt hurt but ur REALLY not worried about it. Haha.
anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#1401 Dec 12, 2011
horny dude wrote:
It feels great but they do differ. My gf is tight and gets very wet. And its soft and if u know wat ur doin u get to feel the pulsin as well as her own movements. And hittin the cervix is just watever. It doesnt hurt but ur REALLY not worried about it. Haha.
Wanna bet? I once had a gf who was hot and horny as hell, but I had to be very careful to hold back just a little with her, especially when the getting got really good, because if I started going in too deep and hard, I would start hitting her cervix and it was an instant turn off for her, it was game OVER, called on account of pain! Early on, I could go all the way in with her, if I was real slow and careful, and feeling the end of her, then slowly pushing in deeper and feeling her stretching deeper for me was a definite turn on.

“Looking for a sext buddy?”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#1402 Dec 12, 2011
My vagina feels wet;)

Are you looking for a sext buddy?
Meet sexting buddies free @ www.SextTweet.com
Follow @SextTweet @SextTicker
;)~

“poolman_is_36: skype m 4 f”

Since: Mar 11

Bedford, UK...07919837720

#1403 Dec 13, 2011
AMG13 wrote:
yes well when men or women put their finger in themselves or their gf or wife i think it feels like silk nice and warm kinda wet. when i put my fingers in me it feels pretty good so i think thas why women's vagina's get wet how many of ur wives or gf squirt while having sex or even oral sex because I do lol idk if that's normal or not do u think so although i haven't had sex or oral sex yet (I HAVEN'T FOUND THE RIGHT GUY YET)I just masturbate which to me is almost the same thing just without a really hot sweet sexy guy on top of you with his D.ck in your vagina so i is a lot different in some ways but it feels just as good to me lol
I'M SURE WHEN U GET 2 HAVE A DOCK IN U, U'LL know the differnce, u tried a dilldo?
liam

Cwmbran, UK

#1404 Dec 14, 2011
The very first time i felt my girlfriend up it was heaven and as soon as i reached to the top of her hip my friend got excited obviously (your feeling a women your going to get horny) well as soon and i went into her pants its just sensational for both women and men i suppose you have to make a female feel good about them selves . As soon as i touched her pussy it was wet and moist because when i felt her up i made her wet and to me its the best feeling in the world its soft , wet and it did not smell one bit.
Best thing to do is get felt up so your all hot and horny then he could give u an amazing orgasm and maybe some tounge action on your clit and finger you and let him inspect your body but if you dont feel comfy for sex let him finger you ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guy in thong 3 min Jay 5
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min sup981 447,588
kisne apni maa ko dusro se chudwate dekha 3 min zulema 62
Gay-Bi skype fun 3 min Thickukuncut 22,162
Gonna be skyping with my girl. 3 min looksfun 3
Dirty ki...k 3 min Hurrikan3 179,863
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 3 min austin29370 125,171
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min NLRBoy2 915,463
More from around the web