beentheredonetha t

Griffith, IN

#96 Aug 27, 2008
ashwani wrote:
It is really very fantastic part of womensex, i feel very good when my husband insert his finger in my vagina, really you try to ask your husband to insert his figer...
why would a woman ask her husband to stick his finger in Ashwani's Vagina?

Since: Jul 08

Claremont, NH

#98 Aug 27, 2008
As I wear glasses myself, I would remove them first, followed by the rest of my clothing.

Excellent description there, but the essence of the experience is the sharp crackle of electric spikes throughout your body once that perfect union of two bodies has been achieved.
patricialynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice visual!!!
Of course, I got the mental image of my glasses steaming up going through the door...:-)

“safe, sane, consensual...”

perpetual arousal

#99 Aug 27, 2008
Red Wood wrote:
As I wear glasses myself, I would remove them first, followed by the rest of my clothing.
Excellent description there, but the essence of the experience is the sharp crackle of electric spikes throughout your body once that perfect union of two bodies has been achieved.
<quoted text>
You mean the electric jolt that shoots from the pussy throughout the entire body, like sheet lightning, at the moment of penetration?

Yeah, I like that feeling!

BTW, I sent you that Klingon report. It sucked, but that is my fault. I spent too much time researching it, and did not give myself enough time to write a decent essay.

Next weeks will be better.

Claremont, NH

#100 Aug 28, 2008
Delightful and informative nonetheless. Did you get my note?
patricialynn wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the electric jolt that shoots from the pussy throughout the entire body, like sheet lightning, at the moment of penetration?
Yeah, I like that feeling!
BTW, I sent you that Klingon report. It sucked, but that is my fault. I spent too much time researching it, and did not give myself enough time to write a decent essay.
Next weeks will be better.

“safe, sane, consensual...”

perpetual arousal

#101 Aug 28, 2008
Red Wood wrote:
Delightful and informative nonetheless. Did you get my note?
<quoted text>
Yeah, just half an hour ago. My yahoo account is acting up though, haven't been able to reply to half my emails.

I do recall, while doing my research, that there was some speculation concerning Vulcan/Klingon matches, but I was concentrating on Klingon rituals only, and just skipped those parts.

I would think their offspring would be awfully conflicted thought - one heritage denying emotions, the other reveling in them....

Claremont, NH

#103 Aug 29, 2008
That's a good point. We could have a warrior version of Spock out there somewhere.

Of course, the two cultures' mating rituals are completely different, but the urges driving them are the same.

This is food for thought. I've got a draft of a Star Trek novel somewhere, but this has more interesting possibilities.
patricialynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, just half an hour ago. My yahoo account is acting up though, haven't been able to reply to half my emails.
I do recall, while doing my research, that there was some speculation concerning Vulcan/Klingon matches, but I was concentrating on Klingon rituals only, and just skipped those parts.
I would think their offspring would be awfully conflicted thought - one heritage denying emotions, the other reveling in them....
Lol

Trenton, NJ

#105 Oct 21, 2008
It's moist, the inside feels smooth and a lot like the skin on the inside your cheeks. The g-spot feels like a little lump, a little bit rougher than the rest.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#106 Oct 21, 2008
Lol wrote:
It's moist, the inside feels smooth and a lot like the skin on the inside your cheeks. The g-spot feels like a little lump, a little bit rougher than the rest.
WOW yeah that's it, never thought of it like that before, sticking a finger into my cheeks will never be the same again LOL

As for the "G" yeah there is a difference but I can't think of anything in my mouth like it LOL
Join Free
AHH

Los Angeles, CA

#107 Nov 8, 2008
its warm, slippery, and soo soft it just makes me wanna keep on goin
anon

Harker Heights, TX

#108 Nov 8, 2008
Imagine that you're cold and sleepy, and then you crawl into a nice, warm sleeping bag. You feel so peaceful and content. And then you glide right back out and glide right back in, over and over. And every time you do, you feel better and better, and more and more excited. And then it all just goes beyond your ability to analyze it and when you wake up, you're snug in the sleeping bag and feeling really good.
SpikeJoe

London, UK

#109 Nov 8, 2008
i am not sure the question has been addressed sufficiently... what does a vagina feel like?
I have had experience with a few, so i will describe the things that are most memorable about them, starting with the more uninteresting points...
The vagina does feel like wet silk, but depending on what you touch it with, Penis or fingers, it can have a totally different feel.
with the fingers, you feel the structure in its totality, some women have what feels like warm puffs of soft pillow material that makes up the walls of the vagina, so when your fingers enter, you feel like its not one continuous sheath of material... if you stick your finger up there with your palm facing the ceiling, then you will feel that the front wall (if you do a come here motion with your finger) is quite warm and soft.
as for the rest of the vagina (while probing with your finger) the deeper you get the more warm and almost vaccumy it gets, like the further up you go, the more compressed the space feels....
but i bet you want to hear the part about the Penis... that my dear is heaven. There is just nothing like it...
depending on how much lubrication a woman produces, or her size, or just the general construction of her vagina it can feel quite different. I have had sex with a woman who did not feel the best, as in it wasnt as cushiony as others have felt, but she was the type that really got into it and had all the expressions and sound and total look of satisfaction when she got there which totally made up for the less than perfect feel of her private parts.
the thing about the penis is that its not like the finger, it feels the general feel of the surfaces but not in too much details... but it can feel the lumps that are more pronounced in some women's vaginas, and it can detect some of the other textures... and obviously this information is only correct if other men's Dicks work like mine (black male, penis is around 8 inches in length, a bit curved to the left, and no, i am not soliciting, i have left no personal information on the site).
concerning the issue of the cervix, you can actually feel yourself hitting it, and if you know what you are doing then you might get an uncomfortable feeling from knowing that you are causing pain, and i normally immediately refrain from going that far again... as i know it is painful to the woman... going too far kind of feels like there is an open space up there that is a bit colder than the walls are... not cold in the sense that there is probably a temperature drop, but it feels like a bigger space than the opening is...
part two continues
SpikeJoe

London, UK

#110 Nov 8, 2008
Men say they like it tight, and i wonder about this, is it that there are so many men who have small Penises or is mine just over sensitive? sometimes i do have an issue with wanting to ejaculate too quickly, but i think thats more normal than not... i have had a girlfriend, and surprisingly she had a child before i met her, i met her when the baby was seven months old, and she was so tight that sometimes we had sex i would bleed... Tight for me is not an extremely welcomed feeling, it has its perks for some men i am sure, but i found that having sex with a former girlfriend who was probably around twice her size in terms of the feel of her vagina was much more comfortable, more enjoyable and felt less lumpy and was just more mentally and physically satisfying to me...
on the issue of lubrication, there more there is, the better for me... it provides me with a better feel (not a more close feel) of the vagina, sometimes i just show down to enjoy the feeling and the textures, i love the feeling of the front wall, its normally just so puffy and smooth... oh, and did i mention that not only is my penis a bit curved to the left but it also has a kind of banana shape... which means that its curved upwards too... which is probably why i do talk so much about the front wall of the vagina, as in the glans of my penis is normally made to push up against this wall due to the shape of my penis.
hope i actually helped in your understanding of the feel... if you need to hear more or have more specific questions re the topic, post them and include my alias, would be happy to give more of my experience, which is not written in stone, as i am just one man and i have not conducted any widespread research on the topic so these are just my views...

“Alejandro.”

Since: Nov 08

London, silly

#111 Nov 8, 2008
Lol wrote:
OMG yeah it is like the skin on inside of your cheeks. i was just thinkin that when i saw ur post!
its the best feeling ever. so soft and wet and tight.=]
Carol

Bedford, VA

#112 Nov 8, 2008
Red Wood wrote:
Patricialynn, just for you:
They're all different, but what counts (I think for both men and women) is the sensitivity. When a woman is really into it, that first, sweet moment of penetration is like sinking into soft, warm, yet slippery, velvet which sends crackles of electricity from the tip of my dick, up my spine and down again. Often I will slide in and stop, just so I can feel her vagina form itself around me, and to give myself a moment to best decide how to proceed. I always want her to be very happy, else we may never make love again. If her breathing starts to get ragged and shallow, I know I'm doing the right thing.
With young girls, it's all about tautness and energy, and with mature women it's all about experience and skill. They're all different, and all wonderful.
<quoted text>
You have given most of us women a very good answer to most of our curiosity.

I guess alot of us are interested as to what this feels like to a man,however never thought to actually ask one about it.

Thanks for your help in helping us to understand it from a man's point of view.It is interseting how you chose to descibe it,as to sort of have us visualize it somewhat.
Tyler

Staten Island, NY

#116 Nov 25, 2008
Guys why do i feel like aroused when i see a girl at school and shes pretty. Is this natural im only 12.
Faxmunky

Sydney, Australia

#119 Nov 28, 2008
A vagina should feel exactly what a male person would want.

God made males like the way females are.
If males did not like the way vaginas felt, then you probably wouldn't exist!

But yeah. Think about what you would like a vagina to feel like. That's probably how it feels.
flyboy

Glen Allen, VA

#120 Nov 29, 2008
Faxmunky wrote:
A vagina should feel exactly what a male person would want.
God made males like the way females are.
If males did not like the way vaginas felt, then you probably wouldn't exist!
But yeah. Think about what you would like a vagina to feel like. That's probably how it feels.
God made us? I would like to tink our parent inpregnated each other and thats how I was born.
Nancy

San Francisco, CA

#121 Nov 30, 2008
it feels good ....warm and awssomme!!!!!!!!!!
Dean

Knoxville, TN

#123 Nov 30, 2008
Feels just like a man putting his warm wet lips and tongue on your clitoris
jimbob

Ely, MN

#124 Dec 2, 2008
it feels so good to finger a vagina! i started with my girl and i couldnt stop! my first time we were siting watching a movie and she gradually moved closer to me. next thing you know shes on my lap and i have my hand in her pants fingering her. her vagina felt awsome. it was all warm and wet and it felt like nothing else. after a while she started moaning uncontrollably and after a few more minutes she had a orgasm which was the best part. juices went everywher (including on my hand).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min Muse277 736,218
Dirty ki...k 6 min AlwaysHornyM 65,768
Youngest boy you've given oral? 6 min Stef1444 4
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min Shsn 349,479
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 7 min katnam69 734,137
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 7 min Nfkstu 36,092
granny 7 min Fae 13
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 18 min Brad 98,223
More from around the web