Since: Aug 10

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

I'm 24, and over being with girls my age and younger! I love the look of mature women, they turn me on soo much! How do I get with older women!?

“Men should be submissive”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

Judged:

frisk wrote:
I'm 24, and over being with girls my age and younger! I love the look of mature women, they turn me on soo much! How do I get with older women!?
Well, I guess I prefer younger men wo do not act immature and silly. A big NO-NO when your with an older woman is to talk about age, unless she brings it up. I also don't like it when younger men take me to their hangouts to show their buddies that they have a "MILF" or "cougar".

I DO like younger men with brains, especially nerd types :)
Fred dad fla

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

My wife likes flirting with younger guys

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I guess I prefer younger men wo do not act immature and silly. A big NO-NO when your with an older woman is to talk about age, unless she brings it up. I also don't like it when younger men take me to their hangouts to show their buddies that they have a "MILF" or "cougar".
I DO like younger men with brains, especially nerd types :)
I wouldn't be that silly and mention the age difference and clearly older ladies have different hang outs. I need to find where they are. Do you think mature ladies would be more keen on a physical relationship with a younger guy than a more serious one? I just want to have some fun in all honesty.

“in the night , and I'll never”

Since: Jul 10

stop loving you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

Work on her mind first. Be capable of conversing in an adult fashion. Ask her out to lunch for starters. SMELL good (but don't marinate in the cologne) and dress with pride. No baggy ass jeans. Make a mental list of things to discuss before the lunch date so it doesn't get awkward. Have some character about you. Don't be one.

“Men should be submissive”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

Judged:

frisk wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't be that silly and mention the age difference and clearly older ladies have different hang outs. I need to find where they are. Do you think mature ladies would be more keen on a physical relationship with a younger guy than a more serious one? I just want to have some fun in all honesty.
I must honestly admit, I have not had many serious relationships with younger men. One lasted a while, but he wanted marriage, children, etc.... and I'm done with that. I raised my daughter and don't care to repeat the experience, no matter how much I may love children.

I have had good friends with benefits relationships with young men who were open and honest from the start. Say what your intentions are - don't pretend to be something you are not. Dont offer what you are not willing to give, you know? Nobody deserves to be betrayed just for sex.
nownownow

Rivière-du-loup, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

Alot of older women seem to have problem displaying their real age ... I wonder why ? lol
Maybe the reason i'm wondering that is my mom doesn't have a problem saying her age!
nownownow

Rivière-du-loup, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

Btw, i'm not attracted to my mom or anything ,it doesn't have anything to do with that, for the people who go directly to that place when reading stuff ..lol
Join Free

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

comeawaywithme wrote:
Work on her mind first. Be capable of conversing in an adult fashion. Ask her out to lunch for starters. SMELL good (but don't marinate in the cologne) and dress with pride. No baggy ass jeans. Make a mental list of things to discuss before the lunch date so it doesn't get awkward. Have some character about you. Don't be one.
Haha, not many guys in Australia wear baggy jeans. I'd imagine it'd be similar to meeting girls my age or younger, I'm more than positive that I can converse with an older lady and crack a few witty jokes, but I don't know where they hang out..
nownownow im a guy btw

Rivière-du-loup, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

And I think i do find older women good looking sometimes, but ,I don't think i would actually ask one out, but if one would ask me out or be flirty ,i might respond.
If she's flirty by being vulgar or too suggestive or things like that ,I'll probably want to leave as quick as possible lol

But maybe it just has to do with what personalities I respond well to. I think I can be talkative and sociable,but i can also be reserved but if someone takes me by surprise in that way, that side will just take over, and i won't really be comfortable being talked in that way, just like some girls don't enjoy being told "hey babe" lol

stop loving you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

frisk wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, not many guys in Australia wear baggy jeans. I'd imagine it'd be similar to meeting girls my age or younger, I'm more than positive that I can converse with an older lady and crack a few witty jokes, but I don't know where they hang out..
Try the lounge of a nice restaurant, a coffee shop (something like Starbucks), or a gym. Best timing would probably be around 7 or 8 PM. Although, there are women that work the night shift or evening shift. Adjust your timing for those ladies.
itsnotme

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

frisk wrote:
<quoted text>
older ladies like hanging at landry mat, groshry store, and bingo nite at chruch
JanJan

Berlin, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

I date younger men exclusively; I'm 41, and in the best shape of my life. If you see an attractive older woman tell her. Take a deep breath, square your shoulders, and tell her what you like about her. Be classy though, if you like her ass compliment her slacks. Like her legs, compliment her skirt... she'll get the message.
Old Man

East Providence, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

A great place to meet older women is thru a hiking club. A lot of woman enjoy hiking and often do not have men to take them so they go with a group. It is very easy to have a conversation as you are walking near a person and easy to change places in line so that you can converse with someone else. Also women who hike tend to be more fit than average.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

Fred dad fla wrote:
My wife likes flirting with younger guys
. How old your wife iam here available for her
Fred dad fla

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

She's 34

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>
I must honestly admit, I have not had many serious relationships with younger men. One lasted a while, but he wanted marriage, children, etc.... and I'm done with that. I raised my daughter and don't care to repeat the experience, no matter how much I may love children.
I have had good friends with benefits relationships with young men who were open and honest from the start. Say what your intentions are - don't pretend to be something you are not. Dont offer what you are not willing to give, you know? Nobody deserves to be betrayed just for sex.
I would love to bury my face in your rear. That looks like one very nice behind.

Oh yeah.

stop loving you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

Judged:

JanJan wrote:
I date younger men exclusively; I'm 41, and in the best shape of my life. If you see an attractive older woman tell her. Take a deep breath, square your shoulders, and tell her what you like about her. Be classy though, if you like her ass compliment her slacks. Like her legs, compliment her skirt... she'll get the message.
What age younger men? I've always been attracted to men maybe 5 to 10 yrs older but as my age has progressed to 46 I've learned that some of those men now aren't as appealing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

30/m/NY
aim: domonion62
yahoo messenger: tatt2dom

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6795 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min johny33_33 418,517
Gay snapchat users (Jan '13) 2 min karczuq 2,907
what are you listening to RIGHT NOW? (Jul '11) 3 min avon5735 24,932
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 3 min Ring me 18,036
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Ryan Johnson 309,350
posting female skype names (Feb '13) 3 min atgillen98 5,002
Guys in sports kit 3 min Ads 2
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min billw00 223,895
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Oudieeeee 120,720