why do women say they love big cock
Lisa W

Shirley, NY

#51 Feb 25, 2013
fastdoo wrote:
Lisa alot of Asian chicks can handle big co ks I am sure that they like it too.
I guess they can. I really think its got nothing to do with your race. I alaways heard asian guys have kinda small cocks. I would think the girls would be the same. This girl just happens to have a big vagina. Its lucky she is a match for the big man. 12 inches!& super thick. I would not go near it.
fastdoo

Rogers, MN

#52 Feb 25, 2013
Lisa I have seen alot of big black guys who are really hung fu king asian women that are kinda small at some parties and they take the whole thing.
Lisa W

Shirley, NY

#54 Feb 25, 2013
fastdoo wrote:
Lisa I have seen alot of big black guys who are really hung fu king asian women that are kinda small at some parties and they take the whole thing.
I am not into black guuys at all. But anyway I think aasian girls can take about any size we can. I know one of my GFs isnt asian but she is Like part Columbian & part Mexican. She is the teeniest girl ever. Her height is 4'9". She is very beautiful dark with jet black hair. Her BF is very well hung word around here is. He is like 6' tall & his ex told us he has about 8". I mean thats really big for a tiny girl like her. She is very happy with him & we know they R doing sex. I am sure she is able to take it. She told one of us she is loving their sex. Of course she told everyone on her. So really you cant judge by how big or small a girl is.
fastdoo

Rogers, MN

#55 Feb 25, 2013
Lisa Then I have seen it personally go the other way a woman that looked like she could handle a big co k she was not really fat she had a nice set of hips and I worked on her all night to go have sex with me.She finally gave in I ate her out and got her so wet I thought that she probably wouldnt even feel me.You know my size and as I was putting it in I got about three quarters of it in and she said that I could not go any further Her pus sy waslike a glove the way it fit around my co k.I guess she could only take about 6 inches.
Lisa W

Shirley, NY

#56 Feb 25, 2013
fastdoo wrote:
Lisa Then I have seen it personally go the other way a woman that looked like she could handle a big co k she was not really fat she had a nice set of hips and I worked on her all night to go have sex with me.She finally gave in I ate her out and got her so wet I thought that she probably wouldnt even feel me.You know my size and as I was putting it in I got about three quarters of it in and she said that I could not go any further Her pus sy waslike a glove the way it fit around my co k.I guess she could only take about 6 inches.
One of my GFs is big like 5'8" & built too. when we were discussing cocks a few years ago & we were all guessing how big we likle them. She said 5 or 6". Not that any of uis had sex yet,lol
WE were reall;y just acting out. Some girls say they likle 8 or 9" just to be a showoff. I picked 7 as perfect but really didnt know. I was acting like I knew all about it. You know 14 year olds.
But it is funny that the biggest girl picked the smallest size as her fave. But again we both think the girls body size dont mean a thing. Big girl big hole-small girl ALL hole.
fastdoo

Rogers, MN

#57 Feb 25, 2013
So have you and your girlfriends talked later about the size of the co k they have had is your girlfriends is the one with the boyfriend with the big c ock.
Florida Gal

Woodstock, GA

#58 Feb 25, 2013
Lisa W wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! How that girl even smaller than me can take it is beyond me.
She just has a big vag. I knew body size didnt matter.
You're right. A woman's body size really has nothing to with the size penis she can take. Some women do in fact have a bigger vag than others, and I'm probably one of those women. I'm 5'8" and I am slim, weighing about 125 lbs. But I especially like sex with guys having rather large equipment--IF they go slow at first and allow me to get aroused and wet enough to take it all. But a guy that just shoves it in can totally certainly ruin the moment!
fastdoo

Rogers, MN

#59 Feb 25, 2013
I understand that some women wont even let you try to put it in.
Join Free
fastdoo

Rogers, MN

#61 Feb 26, 2013
women what do you th ink
mystery

Jersey City, NJ

#62 Feb 26, 2013
I was making out with a very young women . I kept going after her an would love to kiss her she was very pretty petite russiam girl. She would let mes kiss her totally nude an even bathe her. She was so sexy. Great legs perky boobs. I wouldd go out with her make out kiss her an massage her feet. Then she would have to be dropped off early. One nite she wanted to sleep over an we kissed an cuddled the whole nite. I was completly erect but she said she was not ready to have sex with me yet. I finally got angry an asked her why an to get out. She said that she liked me but the gys she like for sex are usually black and had other lovers that wwere extremly huge penis size. She had been using me as a fluffer (one who arouses the women) and then she would go out later on with the other guy. She showed me with her hannds the size of her other lovers. She also pointed on her stomach how higgh the other guys penis would reach inside her as well as showed the thicknes with her hand an she could not put her hnd around it. She said she was small but could take it. We were both nude, by this time my erection had gone down. She would still call an still wanted to meet up with me . I think she got off on how gntle I was an loved to tease me . I would have nevre thougtfh she could handle the sizes she showed me. She also said she would let me watch but never did. Sick part was I could never say no to her kissing it was amazing . She would only occasionally let me feel her breasts , once I ate her out but she was in a hurry to go some where. I have not seen her in a while , she called forr a ride a while ago but I said no as I am trying to stop. One time when she was naked I jus kissed her an massaged her. I think I was afraid she would turn me down again . I do think she is a part time hooker later found out , an I thinkn she is mad at older white guys as she got messed with by her granpa an dad . So I was the lucky guy she took it out on. The story is even more complictaedd as I found outf I had repressed memories of my si being abused by may dad, and then my sis molested me an took it out on me by being mean to me an making fun of my penis. When this ygoung women was abusing me I felt like I was helplesse an had to keep kissing her an loved her. I also found out that my sis may have also gone with large black guys on the sneak as she use to watch me when we were home alone at times an we lived in a bad predominatly black hood at the time,,,,, believe it or not. That is my tiny women story....
Lisa W

Smithtown, NY

#64 Feb 27, 2013
Florida Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. A woman's body size really has nothing to with the size penis she can take. Some women do in fact have a bigger vag than others, and I'm probably one of those women. I'm 5'8" and I am slim, weighing about 125 lbs. But I especially like sex with guys having rather large equipment--IF they go slow at first and allow me to get aroused and wet enough to take it all. But a guy that just shoves it in can totally certainly ruin the moment!
Oh wow do I ever agree. I had a BF for a short time who was well hung but knew nothing of oral or really much foreplay at all. He felt me up & kissed me down there a little bit & went right into pounding me. I wasnt warmed up yet so he did hurt me a litle but then he spassed out & came in like 3 minutes. He was all how great it felt & I was all like its over before I was even close to feeling hot. I call that a selfish guy. We broke up fast.

“Grateful,Humble, and Blessed!!”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#65 Feb 27, 2013
Lisa W wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow do I ever agree. I had a BF for a short time who was well hung but knew nothing of oral or really much foreplay at all. He felt me up & kissed me down there a little bit & went right into pounding me. I wasnt warmed up yet so he did hurt me a litle but then he spassed out & came in like 3 minutes. He was all how great it felt & I was all like its over before I was even close to feeling hot. I call that a selfish guy. We broke up fast.
Lisa W..

I humbly believe that the key for many women to truly be happy between the sheets and have their world rocked is not how big the "package" is....but rather does your male lover have the "total package"..with the all the mind blowing and earth shattering sexual techniques to bring you to orgastic nirvana...
Lisa W

Smithtown, NY

#66 Feb 27, 2013
avon5735 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lisa W..
I humbly believe that the key for many women to truly be happy between the sheets and have their world rocked is not how big the "package" is....but rather does your male lover have the "total package"..with the all the mind blowing and earth shattering sexual techniques to bring you to orgastic nirvana...
I agree. My 1st lover has a very normal 6"x5.5" cock. I am sure hes very average. Not big at all. Maybe its on the thicker side?
He spent a long time foreplaying & doing great oral. I was so hot & already I was spassing & ready to orgasm before he entered me.
Amzing satisfying sex. His size was just fine.
Ben

West Salem, OH

#67 Feb 27, 2013
It's probably a visual thing for a lot of women and the sense of accomplishment they receive from how well they can perform with/on it. Anyone agree?
Ben

West Salem, OH

#68 Feb 27, 2013
I'm sure ego plays a role in this, too. It strokes mine knowing how well I eat P...
Lisa W

Smithtown, NY

#69 Feb 27, 2013
Ben wrote:
It's probably a visual thing for a lot of women and the sense of accomplishment they receive from how well they can perform with/on it. Anyone agree?
Yes it is. Its sexy to see a guy with a big one. It gets your imagination going. I like how they feel too so if its a little longer its more fun to hold & feel. LIke once they get hard most guys R OK but if its very small soft theres nothing much you can feel or hold. They never stay soft so really its not that big of a deal. I like when my BF falls asleep. I can look at his fairly long soft cock & I gently feel it. Oh man its very sexy & feels so adorable. If it was likle a pimple dick it wouldnt excite me soft.
fastdoo

Rogers, MN

#70 Feb 27, 2013
Lisa Do you feel its an accomplishment went you bang a guy with a huge co k.
Lisa W

Smithtown, NY

#71 Feb 27, 2013
fastdoo wrote:
Lisa Do you feel its an accomplishment went you bang a guy with a huge co k.
I guess girls feel like thay really have somthing a little more special if their BF has a bigger one. I really never had a huge one. My BFs is 7.75" which I consider big but not HUGE! I really dont want it any bigger. Im very happy. You will notice no girl ever admits it if her husband or BF has a small cock. Ether they dont say anything or they exagerate. No girl really wants a small one. But If you really love a guy & his cock is small most girls will accept it (I think). Maybe if some guy has a cock only 3 or 4 inches it can be a deal breaker tho.
fastdoo

Rogers, MN

#72 Feb 27, 2013
Some women do so I was just asking you that sorry.
Ben

West Salem, OH

#73 Feb 27, 2013
Lisa W wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is. Its sexy to see a guy with a big one. It gets your imagination going. I like how they feel too so if its a little longer its more fun to hold & feel. LIke once they get hard most guys R OK but if its very small soft theres nothing much you can feel or hold. They never stay soft so really its not that big of a deal. I like when my BF falls asleep. I can look at his fairly long soft cock & I gently feel it. Oh man its very sexy & feels so adorable. If it was likle a pimple dick it wouldnt excite me soft.
Doesn't surprise me at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min snapper1275 861,856
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Monkeyslut696 417,088
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 2 min Pariahdrummer 13,609
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 2 min Witness2120 99,431
Dirty ki...k 2 min tom999 144,324
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 2 min Addme 39,828
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min Cumming 828,589
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 3 min Witness2120 117,566
More from around the web